Will TMDSAS accept LORs from interfolio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hongiddong

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will TMDSAS accept LORs from interfolio?

Thank you SDN!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! I did it and it was very easy to send the letters over to TMDSAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I did it and it was very easy to send the letters over to TMDSAS.
Hi! I was wondering if you had your professors place your TMSDAS ID on their letter? It mentions something like that on the TMSDAS website but what if I want to send that letter to AMCAS too using interfolio?

Hi! I was wondering if you had your professors place your TMSDAS ID on their letter? It mentions something like that on the TMSDAS website but what if I want to send that letter to AMCAS too using interfolio?
you don't have the professor write any ID on anything. Interfolio allows you to type in your ID whether TMSDAS or AMCAS and it sticks it on there when you send it off. I did both applications and interfolio was very convenient.

Used interfolio for all SEVEN of my LOR's

Reactions: 1 users
you don't have the professor write any ID on anything. Interfolio allows you to type in your ID whether TMSDAS or AMCAS and it sticks it on there when you send it off. I did both applications and interfolio was very convenient.

Used interfolio for all SEVEN of my LOR's
Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated:)

Which cycle did you do that in? I thought the same thing as you then TMDSAS told me over the phone today, "The applicant ID# must be in the body of the letter."
Hmmm, that's really odd. I only applied last cycle.

Which cycle did you do that in? I thought the same thing as you then TMDSAS told me over the phone today, "The applicant ID# must be in the body of the letter."

I've sent my letters to TMDSAS for this cycle (2015-2016) through Interfolio, attached the ID through Interfolio, and letters were marked as received in <24 hours. I didn't even have an ID when my letter writers sent their letters to Interfolio, so I'm positive the ID wasn't also in the body.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi can someone who's familiar with TMDSAS help me. My professors uploaded my LORs to the aamc application. Is there a way I can transfer them to TMDSAS without having to ask them to re send them?