Wingate - Fall 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member24213

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else heard back yet?

I applied early decision and I have an interview in September. They called me about a week and a half ago.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard back about the same time (8/7) as well but applied regular decision. My interview is on September 18.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview is one week away! Just got a follow up email in regards to the interview. Looks like things are going to be a little different than previous years. So nervous!

Just got the letter yesterday that I have been accepted and put down my deposit!

Reactions: 1 user
do you mind sharing your stats?

can anybody share some info about the interview??

I am so nervous. I really want to get in Wingate, but I don't know...Life is not always easy like I expected. Btw, I just sent my photo and PCAT preliminary score to Jean after I applied for it in December. Did anyone hear from Wingate about interview or something?

I have an interiew coming up , can somebody tell me what to expect please and thank you

You will be broken up into groups after a group presentation from the Dean and several students. There will be a tour of the campus, a group activity, the interview (two interviewers and yourself). You will all meet back at the end with a chance for questions for students and staff. It is very laid back. The group activity is not stressful by any means. It reminded me of team building activities. The interview was also very relaxed. It is closed file. It probably lasts anywhere from 20-25 minutes. The interviews are usually done on Friday and letters are sent out Monday, so depending on where you live, you should received your acceptance letter within a week from the interview.

Good luck!!

Hi Everyone!
I hope everyone's interviews went well. Congrats to those of you who have been accepted. I will be a P1 in Hendersonville, this coming year and I am looking forward to meeting you all. We should start hearing more this month!