Wingate University, Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamill130

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Wingate University on Friday January 14th and received my acceptance letter Friday, January 21st. I wanted to start this thread for all the other students who have been accepted for the class of 2015 or anyone applying to the University.

Members don't see this ad.

I was also accepted to Winagte University School of Pharmacy class of 2015! :D I sent in my deposit as soon as I recieved to letter. I LOVED the school...What were your thoughts?

I also was very impressed with the school. I just felt great about it while there and meeting the faculty and students. I've interviewed at other schools and I definitely felt the best at Wingate.

When did you interview and where are you doing your undergrad?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was also accepted for class of 2015. I interviewed on Friday, Jan 21 and got my acceptance that next Wednesday. I sent my deposit in this week.

I felt the same way..Definitely did not get the same feeling at any other interviews or visits. I knew leaving that Wingate was the school for me.

I did half of my undergrads in Maryland at a community college, and currently finishing up the pre reqs at Kennesaw State in Georgia. How about you?

I interviewed Friday, the 21st, and sent my money in the day I recieved my acceptance..haha.

i just received my acceptance letter in the mail! Im from New Jersey, does anybody know if they help with finding an apartment or roommate?? Thanks

just received my acceptance letter!!!! anyone interview on feb 11th??

anyone know if wingate is still doing interviews???

Received my acceptance letter today. Interviewed this past Friday so they got back very quick. I think they have 1 more interview session coming up. Idk, students there didn't seem
Too enthusiastic about being there. Equipment was older compared to other schools I interviewed at. But they are moving everything on the PA building so hopefully they updated everything. I interview at samford and south tomorrow and will make a final decision next week.

Any news if Wingate has chosen all their students for 2015?

Moving to the Pharmacy Class Threads forum, the more appropriate forum. Remember once you start you aren't prepharm anymore. It's good to remember your roots though. ;)

Congrats Folks and Good Luck! :luck: