About the ads

Wingate University, Class of 2015

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Class Threads' started by jamill130, Jan 28, 2011.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. jamill130

jamill130

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I interviewed at Wingate University on Friday January 14th and received my acceptance letter Friday, January 21st. I wanted to start this thread for all the other students who have been accepted for the class of 2015 or anyone applying to the University.
  2. ABS2015

ABS2015

Pre-Pharmacy
    I was also accepted to Winagte University School of Pharmacy class of 2015! :D I sent in my deposit as soon as I recieved to letter. I LOVED the school...What were your thoughts?
  3. jamill130

jamill130

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    I also was very impressed with the school. I just felt great about it while there and meeting the faculty and students. I've interviewed at other schools and I definitely felt the best at Wingate.

When did you interview and where are you doing your undergrad?
  4. rt9568

rt9568

I was also accepted for class of 2015. I interviewed on Friday, Jan 21 and got my acceptance that next Wednesday. I sent my deposit in this week.
  5. ABS2015

ABS2015

Pre-Pharmacy
    I felt the same way..Definitely did not get the same feeling at any other interviews or visits. I knew leaving that Wingate was the school for me.

I did half of my undergrads in Maryland at a community college, and currently finishing up the pre reqs at Kennesaw State in Georgia. How about you?

I interviewed Friday, the 21st, and sent my money in the day I recieved my acceptance..haha.
  6. khajdiddy

khajdiddy

i just received my acceptance letter in the mail! Im from New Jersey, does anybody know if they help with finding an apartment or roommate?? Thanks
  7. dani0015

dani0015

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    just received my acceptance letter!!!! anyone interview on feb 11th??
  8. ncsj2157

ncsj2157

Pre-Pharmacy
    anyone know if wingate is still doing interviews???
  9. Slick Joe

Slick Joe

Pre-Pharmacy
    Received my acceptance letter today. Interviewed this past Friday so they got back very quick. I think they have 1 more interview session coming up. Idk, students there didn't seem
    Too enthusiastic about being there. Equipment was older compared to other schools I interviewed at. But they are moving everything on the PA building so hopefully they updated everything. I interview at samford and south tomorrow and will make a final decision next week.
  10. GatorRxdaughter

GatorRxdaughter Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Any news if Wingate has chosen all their students for 2015?
  11. owlegrad

owlegrad Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine Staff Member Administrator SDN Senior Moderator

Pharmacist
    Pharmacist SDN Published Author hSDN Member SDN 5+ Year Member
    Moving to the Pharmacy Class Threads forum, the more appropriate forum. Remember once you start you aren't prepharm anymore. It's good to remember your roots though. ;)

Congrats Folks and Good Luck! :luck: