Wingate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JayMoney

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten an interview invitation for Wingate University in NC? I know they don't start interviewing until January, but I was just curious. Thanks!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I just got a phone call from them invited me to the interview. They gave me the choices of Jan 18 or Jan 25 (both are Fridays). I am not sure if I'm going, probably I will cancel it since I already got in to LECOM-Bradenton.

I just got a phone call from them invited me to the interview. They gave me the choices of Jan 18 or Jan 25 (both are Fridays). I am not sure if I'm going, probably I will cancel it since I already got in to LECOM-Bradenton.

Hi

Could you share me your stat. It seem you got accepted into lots of school. BTW, are you vietnamese cause your name is Trang and Trang is a vietnamese name.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a call a few minute ago.
My overall GPA is around 3.58
My PCAT is 59%:eek::eek:

I initially crossed this school out of my list due to low PCAT. But unbelievably, I am invited. I am going on February though. They give me a choice to go in Jan but I want to use JAN to study for PCAT.

I just got a call a few minute ago.
My overall GPA is around 3.58
My PCAT is 59%:eek::eek:

I initially crossed this school out of my list due to low PCAT. But unbelievably, I am invited. I am going on February though. They give me a choice to go in Jan but I want to use JAN to study for PCAT.

Me too...they just called me about 3 hours ago. I just got finished booking flight and all the other stuff.:thumbup: good luck w/interviews every1

Oh my god!!!

They gave me one on the Jan 25, while I already accepted the interview for Ohio State on Jan 26....
There's 2 flights at 12: 30, right after the interview ends...
How can I do both of them?

Oh my god!!!

They gave me one on the Jan 25, while I already accepted the interview for Ohio State on Jan 26....
Do they give you an option to choose February date? Ask them. I chose February date.

Oh my god!!!

I don't remember if Wingate is on rolling admission or not. If not, then it doesn't matter when you do your interview, since they have promised you one.

I've heard of people doing an interview one after another; it's just hectic to go straight. Personally, I want to be most rested and at my best when I go to an interview! But it doesn't mean you can't do it.

Don't wait too long to get back to them if you want to change it.

Just when I had given up any hope for an interivew I got a call from Wingate!! They gave me an option of Jan 25th, feb 1st or feb 8th. They all are fridays. My classes start Jan 24th! I really want to go on Jan 25th..the sooner the better! I have to decide tonight:eek:!

Also, they require bussiness attire...

Do girls need to have tie besides the suit?

I wonder how I would like to do with my hair...'cuz I look childish when I have a pony-tail...and If I don't tie my hair up...it likes a mess...