Winged Scapula

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Cmon -- you're well over 18 (although he's probably right).
After seeing what happens to people on motorcycles and bicycles... I refuse to allow nor condone two wheeled transportation. Get one if you like, but don't be surprised by the "Don't give a **** about 2 wheels."

Just had a friend fracture his femoral head, shaft of his right leg from someone changing lanes, without looking, into him and having to swerve out. Five screws and 8 months later to finally walk. And he's the best damn person I've seen on a bike. At least with a car you have airbags and seat belts.

Reactions: 1 users
Just saw WS in her new car
red_travel_338.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
^

LOL...maybe although I can't see if she's driving in high heels!
I was just surprised googling "woman driving ferrari" came up with a picture like that and not scantily clad models in a parked Ferrari

Reactions: 1 user

Last edited:
Seriously.

She actually looks a bit like my friend Jen more so than me.
Tell Jen she has a nice car lol
Great case. Head fractures aren't super common.

Bonus points if you can post some film.

(Yes, I realize that wasn't the point of either your post or this thread. Still, if you have the X-rays...)
Uh... No.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:

Last edited:
So, uh, bump because did WS get her car or not?
Better question: what radar detector will she get?

She's been too busy going on vacation every other week
LOL - while j am going to Roatan next week, i've mostly been busy with a elderly pet that's trying to die on me.

I've got my eye on a 2014 911 Carrera Cabriolet but I just really don't want another dark colored car. Too many chips on the front from all the freeway driving.

LOL - while j am going to Roatan next week, i've mostly been busy with a elderly pet that's trying to die on me.

I've got my eye on a 2014 911 Carrera Cabriolet but I just really don't want another dark colored car. Too many chips on the front from all the freeway driving.

The cat is still sick? :( Sorry

The cat is still sick? :( Sorry
Yes, these are end-of-life issues. So it's either poor health or death.

The vet doesn't think he's ready to go yet and he looked great when I saw him there at the hospital yesterday morning. One of his problems has been constipation and he wasn't responding to the enemas until yesterday afternoon. I brought him home and the poor thing had a couple of accidents and his bottom seems sore so he doesn't look too hot.

I'm hoping that he'll eat something and look a little better later today when I get home. He didn't eat at all last night or even beg me for food.

I am so stressed about going on vacation next week and something happening to him while I'm gone.

dude wtf get a new pet
are you going to send him to the icu, have him intubated with "i want everything done doctor"?

Yes, these are end-of-life issues. So it's either poor health or death.

The vet doesn't think he's ready to go yet and he looked great when I saw him there at the hospital yesterday morning. One of his problems has been constipation and he wasn't responding to the enemas until yesterday afternoon. I brought him home and the poor thing had a couple of accidents and his bottom seems sore so he doesn't look too hot.

I'm hoping that he'll eat something and look a little better later today when I get home. He didn't eat at all last night or even beg me for food.

I am so stressed about going on vacation next week and something happening to him while I'm gone.
Yeah,
Had my dog pass away couple days before step one. I kinda knew it was coming so I didn't study far. It was nerve wracking.
It sucks. Sorry to hear.
Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah,
Had my dog pass away couple days before step one. I kinda knew it was coming so I didn't study far. It was nerve wrecking.
It sucks. Sorry to hear.

your nerves are wrecked?

Yeah,
Had my dog pass away couple days before step one. I kinda knew it was coming so I didn't study far. It was nerve wracking.
It sucks. Sorry to hear.
Thanks

He's been with me for 18 years so he's really part of the family and very much loved. I can't imagine how difficult that was for you especially right before step one.

While I'm not really ready for him to go yet I worry most about him dying while I'm gone and the burden that puts on his caretakers and of course not being able to be there when it happens.

Reactions: 2 users