Wisconsin c/o 2020 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I was surprised as well! I am extremely excited about Mizzou :) Yes, I am able to establish residency after one year, which is amazing!
That's awesome! Good thing too because their OOS tuition fee is pricey.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Was called off the wait list this morning. Originally #167....

Lots to consider since I have already accepted an offer to another school. I've never visited? Opinions on the school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, Im an IS applicant for 2021 and I feel like with how much the OOS waitlist moved, thats my better bet - to apply as an OOS lol!

Man, Im an IS applicant for 2021 and I feel like with how much the OOS waitlist moved, thats my better bet - to apply as an OOS lol!
Haha don't worry! Your odds are far better as an in state student. Currently 195 spots have been offered to 1 054 OOS applicants and 67 spots offered to only 167 IS applicants. Plus you'll get that nice tuition difference ;)

Reactions: 1 users
What happened with the waitlist? I was over #100 and never even sent my transcripts, still got offered a spot. I thought almost no one from the waitlist would get a spot! Is this normal?

Reactions: 1 user