With Gratitute RxPrep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Olorire

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently passed NAPLEX exam the second time!. I graduated over 10 years ago and recently decided to relocate to CA. I am not able to reciprocate my license because the cut off for accepting NAPLEX was 2004! I signed up with Rxprep for the online course and received over 1000 pages book to accompany the online course. I procastinated at first and when I finally settle down to seriously look at the review book to start studying, I quickly realized that there are a lot of new information I need to learn to do well on the exam. I decided to read the book first, after a few chapter I decided to sample the online tutorial and I met highly seasoned, knowledgable clinicians that break the subject matter down to chewable bits of information to be digested and assimilated. I likened it to fomidable El Capitan (You can tell I love Yosemite valley in CA) broken down to granite pebbles! The great part of the online videos is that you have different clinicians at the top of their specialties teaching the course in easy to understand with practice pearls, real life examples, visual aid germain to the topic and demonstrations of product pertinent to the topic. i.e how to explain and use inhaler correctly in the asthma chapter. I am a visual learner this helped me a lot! The personality of the presenters also come through with injection of humor or double takes on a paticular information you must know and understand and be able to explain to your patient effortless. If I have questions, response time is quick and the clinician actually called to explain particular topic I had problem with (thanks Dr. S). After going through thousands fo review questions, I was so relaxed during the actual exam, I had to remind myself that this is the real deal! I am really thankful to these team of hightly season clinician. I may be an old hat, I did learn a lot and feel the price charged for the amout of knowlege and practical experience impacted is minuscue. Kudos! Rxprep!

Members don't see this ad.