With these percentages, could I be ready in 2 months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeyDub

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the practice with only reviewing Biology, and Gen Chem through Kaplan books thus far (I am also currently in an upper level chemistry course, and two biology courses). I am getting between 65 and 75% for all 4 of the sections.

Is it probable to improve enough in the next 2 months through rigorous studying to get ~ 90%s in at least three sections?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the practice with only reviewing Biology, and Gen Chem through Kaplan books thus far (I am also currently in an upper level chemistry course, and two biology courses). I am getting between 65 and 75% for all 4 of the sections.

Is it probable to improve enough in the next 2 months through rigorous studying to get ~ 90%s in at least three sections?
Whats your target score? 90%? Do you think you can reach your target score in 2 months? Do you have the time to study this much? Do you have the ability to? The determination? This isn't exactly a question other people can answer for you >.<

Reactions: 1 user
I knew zero physics and taught myself enough in about 2 months to score in the low 30s my first try.

If you want it, you can do it. You may have to really drill on the things that you aren't getting. It will take a lot of discipline to study as much as you need to, but sure, it is possible.

How bad do you want it?

I should add that 90% isn't impossible but it certainly isn't easy. I got 85% on Bio and CARS but that was the highest I managed (AAMC FL)
Also, you will probably not be able to hit 90% on TPR/Kap practice tests. I have yet to see a person on SDN thats scored above a 80% on those.