withdrawals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunface

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you guys receiving confirmations after you withdraw from schools? i called the admissions office at these 2 schools i'm withdrawing from, and they told me to send my withdrawals by email. i did that already but they have not replied to acknowledge receipt. i guess it's not a big deal but i would feel better to have some confirmation that i am indeed holding onto just one acceptance since 5/15 is tomorrow. .....and what about deposits? do i have to ask about them or will they automatically credit the money back to me? thanks in advance, guys! :)

Members don't see this ad.

are you guys receiving confirmations after you withdraw from schools? i called the admissions office at these 2 schools i'm withdrawing from, and they told me to send my withdrawals by email. i did that already but they have not replied to acknowledge receipt. i guess it's not a big deal but i would feel better to have some confirmation that i am indeed holding onto just one acceptance since 5/15 is tomorrow. .....and what about deposits? do i have to ask about them or will they automatically credit the money back to me? thanks in advance, guys! :)

I specifically asked for confirmation in my emails, but I did get confirmations from each school after I withdrew. Only one school mentioned the deposit, which they said will be mailed back to me after a few weeks. (I paid deposit with a check).

I haven't heard a response either? I sent and email but maybe they require hardcopy to respond to? I'm also like wishing they'd say something because if infact they didn't receive it I'd like to change my choice :scared: So I'm just as in the dark as you.

Members don't see this ad :)
it took a few days, but i finally received email confirmations of all of my withdrawls. Did you specifically ask for a confirmation? this helps.

I withdrew through email-- I didn't specifically ask for a confirmation, and sometimes, my first emails didn't go through. you should definitely call to check. but as long as you have a copy of the emails sent before may 15, you shouldn't get in trouble for not withdrawing in time.