Woo hoo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Macgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just sent off my application to Atlantic Bridge! :)

Finally, done and done. Now the many months to wait for a response :(

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck. What are your plans for returning to North America to practice medicine?

Arb said:
Good luck. What are your plans for returning to North America to practice medicine?

Well I am very open to whatever happens. I am not dead set on coming back to NA. Since it is pretty hard to get back straight into canada, esp. Ontario, if I decided to come back I would go to the US first and then back to Canada. I have dual US/ Canadian citizenship, so at least I wouldn't have to worry about Visa's and stuff like that. But with that being said, I have no idea what I will be doing when I finish med school and where I will want to be (that is, of course, if I get in.)

Members don't see this ad :)
I have submitted my application to through the Atlantic Bridge and I am waiting for my LOR to get there. I know one person who has just started school at RCSI and I know their credentials but I am having a hard time figuring out what they consider a competitive applicant. I know other threads are out there but it only touches basically on what people had. I am in the process of applying to school and I did recieve an interview at Creighton a few weeks ago. So, I am not as bad off as I thought I was. Any knowledge on this would be great.

good luck figuring out what a competitive applicant to AB is. their admissions process is a bit of a mystery. the people in the programs here run the gamut from low gpa to high, no EC's to tons of EC's, you name it...well rounded is the name of the game...if you're fairly balanced between your gpa, extracurriculars, volunteering, sports, maybe some research, you'll be fine...