Worried about applying late this cycle..need help with primary essays

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drchris4791

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I was hoping that some of the advisers on this forum could help me with my amcas essays. I tried messaging those who have volunteered on the appropriate essay editing thread but none have really gotten back to me. I am starting to get really nervous about applying late and only my essays are holding me back from submitting.

My cGPA and sGPA are a 3.7. My MCAT is a 33 and I am also Puerto Rican. I graduated from Fordham University and I am currently doing research abroad during my gap period.

My research abroad is very time consuming and I lack easy contact with my advisors back home so I have really dropped the ball on applying early. I was hoping that I could get feedback on my personal statement, diversity statement, and activity blurbs. They were well thought out and written carefully so there hopefully isn't too much to be in need of editing. I just would really like some feedback so I can finally submit with a clear mind. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

A desperate bump. If anyone can help, it would be incredible.

I'll take a look at it. PM me.