Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
Subscribed to Chad Videos recently: He recommends the frozen ones.

PetesChiliDog2.jpg

well, don't just sit there
the hotdog is clearly not poop. good find though. looks like in-n-out grilled onions. oh no. no more in-n-out for me! =/

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought we were talking about a poop in the shape of a hotdog.

I think I might've already posted in this thread but..................I'd totally do it.

im guessing you didn't go to a public secondary school...poop hot dogs and grease-drenched pizza were the daily specials

No no, public school all the way. The pizza was there along with a bunch of other disgusting things to eat but a poop hot dog was not one of them.

No no, public school all the way. The pizza was there along with a bunch of other disgusting things to eat but a poop hot dog was not one of them.

well they were as close to poop as they get lol

Members don't see this ad :)

They don't advertise them as poop hot dogs, but deep down you know it's just a turd wrapped in that plastic-y hot dog skin.

They don't advertise them as poop hot dogs, but deep down you know it's just a turd wrapped in that plastic-y hot dog skin.

You forgot the pink slime (for color) and the non-descript pseudo-meat flavoring.

Public school lunches FTW.

You forgot the pink slime (for color) and the non-descript pseudo-meat flavoring.

Public school lunches FTW.

at least they didn't have legs and move...only good thing to take from it, aside from an excused absence opportunity due to stomach illness

The real question isn't whether you'd be willing to eat the poop hotdog, but whether you'd be able to. I think most of the people here are seriously underestimating the mental fortitude and willpower necessary to down a fecal matter hotdog.

the real question isn't whether you'd be willing to eat the poop hotdog, but whether you'd be able to. I think most of the people here are seriously underestimating the mental fortitude and willpower necessary to down a fecal matter hotdog.

fear factor sdn edition

The real question isn't whether you'd be willing to eat the poop hotdog, but whether you'd be able to. I think most of the people here are seriously underestimating the mental fortitude and willpower necessary to down a fecal matter hotdog.

which is why I voted no.

i mean i'd pretty much have to be anesthetized in order to keep it down, but i'd still do it.

If I'm allowed to barf into an eme-bag and eat the eme-bag contents, I'll do that if it means not getting disqualified! Yummmm!

Imagine the day they cut the bull**** at interviews. You walk in as a group and a member of the adcom stands on the table, drops his pants, deposits a fresh log onto a waiting bun then stares expectantly at you. Do you sit for hours contemplating what your life has become until someone finally cracks? Or is there just a mad scramble to see who can get the poop dog into theor gullet first? Do poop stains even wash out of white oxford shirts?

Good answer. That's the best way to consume a once-eaten, partially digested turd on a bun.

this way the stench will reek from underneath your fingernails for days to remind you of what you have done.

Depends on the content of the poop... I'm a vegetarian. LOL

Imagine the day they cut the bull**** at interviews. You walk in as a group and a member of the adcom stands on the table, drops his pants, deposits a fresh log onto a waiting bun then stares expectantly at you. Do you sit for hours contemplating what your life has become until someone finally cracks? Or is there just a mad scramble to see who can get the poop dog into theor gullet first? Do poop stains even wash out of white oxford shirts?

-5. NO BUTTON COLLARS.

Especially not while eating your admission-contingent poop hot dog.

Nope...never...not even a chance. Now...ask my puppy about a cat cookie, he's all over that!!

Absolutely 100%, brb Harvard brb UCSF brb biches mirin

I would eat a poo poo platter to get into my top choice ;)

This thread is hilarious. Definitely the laugh I needed after 2 weeks of silence.

Would you be able to coat your tongue in wax or plastic to avoid the taste? Haha

Initially I was hesitant.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that I REALLY REALLY want to get into my top choice school. So yea I'd eat a poop hotdog for that. Every last bite. Content/consistency doesn't matter either. Don't even need condiments.

OK this thread gave me a much-needed laugh since this week has more or less sucked for me.

Last edited:
The longer this cycle lasts, the more confident I get in answering yes to this question :/