Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get into your first choice school?

• Yes

Votes: 2,011 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,168 36.7%

• Total voters
That poopmeat hot dog would be down my throat like yesterday. Much less painful than studying for the MCAT.

You'd still have to take the MCAT though. Eating the poop hot dog would be like a stellar EC.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You'd still have to take the MCAT though. Eating the poop hot dog would be like a stellar EC.
Nah man, OP said if I ate the poopdog, I'd gain admission. It's like the poop that came out of a genie's butt-it's magical and makes your dreams come true. I don't need to take the MCAT.

Poopdogs aren't that bad. It's only smellz.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would eat my dog's poop, take a poop, then eat my own poop which was originally composed of my dog's poop.

Last edited:
I would eat my dog's poop, take a poop, then eat my own poop which was origianlly composed of my dog's poop.
2poop.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
It's desperation time. Would you eat a poop hotdog just for an INTERVIEW INVITE from your top choice school?

The only way I would eat a poop hot dog would be if I had to do NOTHING else to gain admission. No MCAT, no clinical experience, no volunteering, no lors no nothing. Just graduate from HS eat poop dog, and gain admissions.

^ what if said poop hot dog came out of yo momma's butt? and it was more like a bowl of soup than a hot dog because she had the runs...

I would eat my dog's poop, take a poop, then eat my own poop which was originally composed of my dog's poop.

I honestly cannot believe that you're gunning in this thread.

Reactions: 8 users
I would participate in a poop hotdog eating contest to gain admission to my top choice with a fullride... and I would win. I would even pour my mom's poop soup over my hotdog chilli style, heck I'd even use YOUR mom's poop soup. Ain't nobody going to cheat me out of a fullride to Mayo.

Reactions: 1 users

And I thought I was gross/desperate/creative...well done!

Members don't see this ad :)
The only way I would eat a poop hot dog would be if I had to do NOTHING else to gain admission. No MCAT, no clinical experience, no volunteering, no lors no nothing. Just graduate from HS eat poop dog, and gain admissions.
Move to England! In most countries, you can go to "medical school" right away. No poop hot-dog required.

What's worse..

A poop hot dog or a poop popsicle?

Seems like a poop hot dog would go down easier...but would also be (presumably) smellier and more flavorful (not necessarily in a good way). A frozen log on a stick is probably easier on the nose but would require you to slowly lick it to get it down. It's a tough one...

giphy.gif

Bump because...lol, well, I hope the rest of you are getting good news!

What's worse..

A poop hot dog or a poop popsicle?

Seems like a poop hot dog would go down easier...but would also be (presumably) smellier and more flavorful (not necessarily in a good way). A frozen log on a stick is probably easier on the nose but would require you to slowly lick it to get it down. It's a tough one...

The poop hot dog would still win out. The beauty of the poop hot dog is that it is so "One-and-Done". The popsicle would just prolong the torture.

I guess if you are part or the class taking the 2015mcat onwards then you should eat the poop popsicle because the AAMC wants you to slog out 4 more hours on their test. They probably would want the same for their poop product.

I would participate in a poop hotdog eating contest to gain admission to my top choice with a fullride... and I would win. I would even pour my mom's poop soup over my hotdog chilli style, heck I'd even use YOUR mom's poop soup. Ain't nobody going to cheat me out of a fullride to Mayo.

heard that #POOPMunchinAllDay

After reading all 22 pages of this tonight, I've noticed that about 80% of people over the last 12 years who answered no to this question are still listed as premed.

Just submitted my statistical analysis to JAMA- proof that answering yes to the Poop Hotdog Thread is as accurate a predictor of physician success as the MCAT and step 1.

Will post updates on when this will be published and the conferences I will present at.

Reactions: 7 users
because the AAMC wants you to slog out 4 more hours on their test. They probably would want the same for their poop product.

How much is four more hours of poop?!
Poop is bad enough when not measured in hours.

:( Chances are, they'll be calibrating with chow-hungry keeners.

Milhouse Van Houten is back again for his thrice a decade check-in. I am happy to see I have touched so many lives. I hope your children and your children's children contribute.

Reactions: 25 users
I can't believe this thread is still going.

Can I eat yours too then? I've heard there's scholarship money to be had for a twofer.

This is the kind of **** that makes admissions committees continually raise their standards and makes it so difficult to get into medical school. I bet in 5 years applicants will be participating in poop hot dog eating contests just to stay competitive and people will be washing kitchenware just to say that they participated in another EC.

This is the kind of **** that makes admissions committees continually raise their standards and makes it so difficult to get into medical school. I bet in 5 years applicants will be participating in poop hot dog eating contests just to stay competitive and people will be washing kitchenware just to say that they participated in another EC.
I_regret_nothing_3.gif

In all honesty, I'm sure that if every single premed student had this option, than 60-75% of the serious premeds would go for it. Doesn't seem that bad at all when compared to 4-6+ year of extreme studying, massive amounts of extracurricular hoarding, putting up with the MCAT, and complete uncertainty if you'll even get in. Eating one of these hotdogs and not just getting into any medical school, but ANY MEDICAL SCHOOL OF YOUR CHOICE! The thought alone makes me want to shed tears.

Now that another cycle has officially begun, bump.

If you wouldn't, I question your dedication. One poop hotdog that replaces 4+ years of hard work. Any day.:)