Would you females make a sammich for a male doctor? Likely??

Would you females make a male doctor a sammich??

• Yes

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
:rolleyes:

definitely no......not unless there was some amazing sex involved..... and well the sammich was quite easy to make.... no vegetables involved... like I could make a grilled cheese with an iron.... well then perhaps...... and he better have a average to large peen..... :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)

definitely no......not unless there was some amazing sex involved..... and well the sammich was quite easy to make.... no vegetables involved... like I could make a grilled cheese with an iron.... well then perhaps...... and he better have a average to large peen..... :smuggrin:

You're a bad, bad girl.

Leave off my onion.

Depends on how he asked, but 8/10 times yes, I would probably make the sammich.

...I'm just too damn nice. Time to get the heck out of customer service.

she is a man eater........

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes its not about making the worlds best sandwich or the fanciest... but just having damn good ingredients and choosing the right ones. BBQ rib meat, some fresh cole slaw, damn good bread. This is the sort of sandwich that I dream someone will make for me. My lady is an angel, and she knows that cole slaw is an acceptable sandwich ingredient: so I can cross my fingers and hope that she will come up with this one day.

Rib+Sandwich+-+4.jpg

I voted no, but I'd probably be willing to get take-out...if you were nice. But I don't even cook for my own self....

Generally, when I make myself a sandwich, I also offer a sandwich to my friends, family, or boyfriend. Why? Because it's considerate.

I don't cater to a person because they're male, or because they're a doctor.

When I've been studying my ass off all day and my girlfriend is visiting or I'm visiting her, sometimes she'll just surprise me with a sandwich (or other food). It's nice. The best ones are the ones you don't ask for.

Of course. Sometimes even fancy sammiches.

The expectations attached though, those could be a real bish for the underperforming male.

Yeah, why not. It's just a sandwich.

yes I would, even cook, but only if you pay for half the food expenses.