Would you recommend an Undergrad School near St Louis?

Azarias59

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I was wondering if any of you have a recommendation as to which undergraduate schools near St Louis, MO have decent Pre-Medical programs.

Are there any specific schools that I should avoid/are not worth the higher expense?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend that went there and he got a huge financial aid package. If you don't already know, it's considered the "Harvard of the west". It's an excellent school, albeit a difficult premed program, but it's definitely worth checking out.

Reactions: 1 user
As the title suggests, I was wondering if any of you have a recommendation as to which undergraduate schools near St Louis, MO have decent Pre-Medical programs.

Are there any specific schools that I should avoid/are not worth the higher expense?

Also wanted to add that there are university links with KCUMB if you are interested in DO as well that Provide a sort of "BS to DO" program for students of these specific affiliated universities.

It's in Kansas City however.

But I would agree with the above poster. WashU is an outstanding premed program if you can get accepted.