Wreb question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omfsing

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, taking the wreb and a little anxious. Does anyone know if the wreb notifies the dental school on whether you pass/fail? I thought this info was confidential but I hear differently. Also, any tips for endo? I hear it is very stressful

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously, don't sweat it. Just make sure you read the candidate guide repeatedly.
Patient selection is #1 key to success. make sure no med problems as this make your life so much easier.
For example, one candidate had pt with marginal high bp. On exam date pt forgot to take med and bp was over limit...candidate lost 1 hr waiting for bp to reach acceptable reading.
Additionally, much easier if you use same pt for both operative procedure. If you intend on preping both teeth at the same time, please be aware that pt must wear a rubber dam only when you submit for prep check. If you prep tooth in ur and ll quad, this could be an issue since patient will have to walk to sectioned off area of the clinic floor and wait grading. If the dam falls off or slips, it could affect grading and/or pt return.
Recommend endo #8/9 and palatal #3/14 or nice fat straight lingual premolar canal...unlike operative procedure, rubber must be maintain at all times during endo. So if your doing 7 and 18...it could be awkward.
Most import thing that saved me in endo was a blow dryer and 2 single xray holders. All xrays are manual develop. Wet xrays are not accepted for submission.
Good luck!