Wrebs 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quest_life

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody taking WREBS on aug 10-13 at USC ??

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking it as well!
I'm scared of the endo portion. My school has digital x-rays so the thought of manually developing the xrays really makes me nervous. I'm the type of person who has to take xray frequently to ensure everything looks alright throughout the procedure. I guess that won't happen at USC... I don't even know what kind of film I need to bring and etc... Any help or feedback would be appreciated!

I have a question regarding my Class II patient that I am still unsure of. My patient has 2 Class II unrestored lesions, one is #4 MO and the second is a #5 DO. These adjacent lesions have interproximal contact but #5 has a diastema on mesial. Is this a qualifying lesion? The thing that is throwing me off in the candidate guide is on page 23 D. "There must be at least one pre-existing interproximal contact between the surface(s) with the qualifying carious lesion(s) and an adjacent tooth. Can anyone help me with this?

Members don't see this ad :)
MJCastellanos 88, you will be fine, as long as #4 and 5 have contact , however, you cannot prep both the teeth at the same time and submit for prep check, you will have to restore one of them before you start another.

I was wondering if you have extra lesions or back ups, I dnt have second patient yet and I am so worried .

Sorry I only have mine and the back ups I have are barely minimally qualifying lesions 29 DO and 5 DO so I may have to look for a better back up. And for my perio pt. I am still in the process of my patient and my back up patient.

I know, all of this is very stressful. I have my PATP and CSW exams this thursday and friday. After that I have 2.5 weeks to get my butt working on the patients and practice and getting all my material organized.

Have you taking PATP and CSW exams yet? Any tips or topics I should focus on a lot?

Good luck to you!

Practice! Just but a decent quality (based on price) E or F Speed. I know I don't want to deal with manual developing. Adds more stress to things! Check the film manufactures directions for the time for the processing.