writing help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pediateix

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anyone a good writer?
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class and I was wondering if someone can take a look at it tomorrow around noon and correct for any grammar. i will appreciate any help. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

is anyone a good writer?
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class and I was wondering if someone can take a look at it tomorrow around noon and correct for any grammar. i will appreciate any help. thank you
I could take a look at it. I won't be able to get back to you until later this evening, but I'll have it read and edited for grammatical errors before the second presidential candidate debate

I could take a look at it. I won't be able to get back to you until later this evening, but I'll have it read and edited for grammatical errors before the second presidential candidate debate
thanks but i already turned it in lol

If your school has a writing center, you should definitely consider using it instead of randomly throwing your problems over the fence and hoping someone will come to the rescue.
I have a paper due tomorrow for a class