writing Prescription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember when I was in my OMFS rotation, we had a sheet of all common drugs and its dosage to prescrbie, so we didn't have to memorise the stuff. for those doctors who prescribe medications, I was wondering if there is a sheet or something that they look at to write their prescriptions. Is there anything downloadable online? or if you guys can send me a **** that has alll the common drugs used in dentistry and OMFS please let me know.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

amoxicillin
clindamycin
peridex
lortab 5/500
tylenon #3
ibuprofen
halcion
lorazepam
flunitrazepam :scared:

Get yourself a book called "Little yellow drug book" (I think that is what it is called. It's yellow for sure) It's not good for finding the action of specific medications but very helpful if you are looking to write very common medications

you can obtain it by witting to ADA, there was a link somewhere for dental students to write and ADA will send it to you for FREE. If I find I'll post it later.

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you all for your help
I really appericiate it

is that what your upper levels gave you before all those compromising photos?

I prefer GHB when organizing compromising photo shoots...

dronabinol tid:hardy:

is that what your upper levels gave you before all those compromising photos?

We regularly give that too all our externs. Ask flat4........well........he wouldnt remember anything. :laugh: One way to confirm is to check if his "stellate pattern" is still intact. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.