WSU online course offerings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

athdept

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone taken genetics or cell biology at WSU online in the summer?

I am on the waitlist at UTK and if I get accepted I have to have these two courses taken this summer. So I think I should play it safe and take the classes just incase.

But I heard they are super hard online....any thoughts?:D

Members don't see this ad.

Don't you have to finish all pre-reqs by the end of Spring semester? Summer would be too late if you're on the waitlist for this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't you have to finish all pre-reqs by the end of Spring semester? Summer would be too late if you're on the waitlist for this year.

UTK will let you take them that summer if it's only a couple of courses. You just have to be complete before matriculating.

I took genetics online at WSU - I didn't find it too bad. Was a slight pain finding a proctor to take the 3 tests, but the course was fine, though it didn't go that much more in depth that I'd had previously in Bio courses.

I took genetics online through WSU. The course material isn't that bad, but there is a lot of long video lectures to watch. The tests are proctored, so you have to pay to take them somewhere. It is definitely not convenient to take the class on campus but if that's your only option you'll be fine.

Thanks guys,

I have to take Cell Bio and Genetics. Im thinking taking both online would be too much so I might just take genetics. And hope Tenn doesnt accept me and take cell bio this fall. I just really want to go on the mission trip in July and this would be the only way.