WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Crap. I was suspicious of willow too. But BI has been right. But BI also jumped to be mayor which would be good for a wolf. And MJ could be lying. The paranoia is setting in big time. I also probably won't be able to cast a lynch vote until tonight. Eeeek!!

MJ I'm suspicious of you because you started acting whiny when you were in the hot seat. Like how some of the other wolves were:nailbiting:

Members don't see this ad.

Who you callin' whiny?
I call you tasty :p

Reactions: 1 user
:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

273b18781656d07360aa31b5d5b00b4b318cc4eb0380e513d4e6c6e1d03f14fd.jpg

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
##################################################################
This is not strategy, just being cheeky. :p

!!sregalliV oG

!daeh eht edispu uoy fo htob kcik dna kcab emoc ll'I ro flow tsal taht ffo hsinif retteb uoy fo owt ehT .hguone yllacinori ,esroh a gnitcessid saw I erehw bal ymotana dehsinif tsuJ

##################################################################

***********************************************************************************************
Villagers, go get that last wolf! You can do it!
That's about all I'm going to say because I'm worried I'm going to accidentally say something strategy-like lol.
***********************************************************************************************

Reactions: 1 users
MJ, I'm just throwing this out there. I probably won't be on again until much later tonight. I don't believe that either of us are good conversion targets because we're too obvious, and quite frankly I would be a stupid conversion target. I wouldn't be able to throw the villagers off my trail by voting for other wolves because if I did I would be stuck lynching a wolf until it died. WC would likely be (in my opinion), hands down, the best possible conversion target. The wolves likely saw how we handled the whole kittyy/haxx thing - after we lynched kittyy (a confirmed wolf), we pretty much just assumed that haxx was ok. We've pretty much left WC alone since we lynched GI and found out she was a wolf. I haven't analyzed voting trends yet, but I just wanted to point that out.

And plus WC's vague ability is still giving me issues. What direction the danger is coming from? The danger came from a northern direction! Western direction! East! A general this-way direction! All of the abilities that I have heard of have been very specific and people know how they work.

I agree that WC's ability seems off, but so far as conversion targets, I really think it would be almost stupid for the wolves to not pick you. Everyone has your trust, and you've had private conversations with basically every single player. If the wolves converted you, they would gain all of that knowledge. While we can't be sure that you're a tiebreaker in votes, in most games, the mayor is, so having you would have given them a key advantage near the end of the game where there were a small number of players and a tie could easily occur. Plus I was thinking about why I wasn't nightkilled last night instead of WillowLeaf. WL hinted that she had some sort of revenge ability, or at least that's what I took away from her vague inferrences, and WC claimed she had an ability that would possibly reveal something about a wolf if killed. If WC or I were the wolf, the person who makes the most sense to lynch is you. WC and I would both think nightkilling WL might have detrimental results. So then WC is left with me and you as possible choices, in which case you would be the better person to lynch because WL was already throwing accusations my way. From my perspective, my choices would be WC or you as a wolf, and would also have resulted in me going for you, because of WCs supposed alarm ability. You, on the other hand, knew what WL's power was, because it sounds as if she talked with you about it already, and would have known she was a safe wolfkill, leaving only me and WC, both easy candidates for you to target for lynching. WC you can claim has a vague ability, and so far as me, you could push the "he was suspicious already" argument to push for a lynch. Either way, you get a lynch and a win. Plus, the only person that has suspected you late in the game- Magbags- died immediately after throwing some accusations your way.

I'm not saying you are guilty, just that there's a lot of strong reasons to suspect you, especially from a conversion perspective.

I'm still working on how I feel about WC. I really just don't know at this point. She has been flying under the radar, and was already considered a "clear" player. Her ability is vague, and has been setting alarm bells off for a while. Just like you, I can't see there being "directions" in werewolf. A low key player is perfect for conversion, because there isn't a whole lot of evidence against them, so they just say "oh, quiet little me? Never!" and carry the game... I really need to look at the voting records to try and figure this out... I honestly don't know which way I'm leaning on this one. You've got a pretty good argument against her, and you've got a pretty good voting history, so I'm just feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, because if I vote wrong, I'm throwing the game to the wolves.
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I've upgraded my tinfoil to hopefully be resistant to any wolfy mind control shenanigans, just in case.

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

I really did not foresee a noob game getting down to 3 player bloodbath.

Noobs.....I expect BLOOD. Show no mercy. Fight to the death. You killed my father, prepare to die.

:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree that WC's ability seems off, but so far as conversion targets, I really think it would be almost stupid for the wolves to not pick you. Everyone has your trust, and you've had private conversations with basically every single player. If the wolves converted you, they would gain all of that knowledge. While we can't be sure that you're a tiebreaker in votes, in most games, the mayor is, so having you would have given them a key advantage near the end of the game where there were a small number of players and a tie could easily occur. Plus I was thinking about why I wasn't nightkilled last night instead of WillowLeaf. WL hinted that she had some sort of revenge ability, or at least that's what I took away from her vague inferrences, and WC claimed she had an ability that would possibly reveal something about a wolf if killed. If WC or I were the wolf, the person who makes the most sense to lynch is you. WC and I would both think nightkilling WL might have detrimental results. So then WC is left with me and you as possible choices, in which case you would be the better person to lynch because WL was already throwing accusations my way. From my perspective, my choices would be WC or you as a wolf, and would also have resulted in me going for you, because of WCs supposed alarm ability. You, on the other hand, knew what WL's power was, because it sounds as if she talked with you about it already, and would have known she was a safe wolfkill, leaving only me and WC, both easy candidates for you to target for lynching. WC you can claim has a vague ability, and so far as me, you could push the "he was suspicious already" argument to push for a lynch. Either way, you get a lynch and a win. Plus, the only person that has suspected you late in the game- Magbags- died immediately after throwing some accusations your way.

I'm not saying you are guilty, just that there's a lot of strong reasons to suspect you, especially from a conversion perspective.

I'm still working on how I feel about WC. I really just don't know at this point. She has been flying under the radar, and was already considered a "clear" player. Her ability is vague, and has been setting alarm bells off for a while. Just like you, I can't see there being "directions" in werewolf. A low key player is perfect for conversion, because there isn't a whole lot of evidence against them, so they just say "oh, quiet little me? Never!" and carry the game... I really need to look at the voting records to try and figure this out... I honestly don't know which way I'm leaning on this one. You've got a pretty good argument against her, and you've got a pretty good voting history, so I'm just feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place right now, because if I vote wrong, I'm throwing the game to the wolves.
tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I've upgraded my tinfoil to hopefully be resistant to any wolfy mind control shenanigans, just in case.
I can't read all of this right now because I have like an hour left to study, but Willow never told me her ability. I have just as much information on her as you do. What she did tell me was that it was a one-time thing that could only occur in a certain type of situation, which I took as if she made it to the final three. That's all I know on her.

Also, I think whoever killed mags wanted to throw suspicion my way. If I was a wolf would I really be stupid enough to kill the person who's throwing blame my way? Again, I have little time to study. I won't be responding for a while. I trusted Willow (she has been the most logical person for the latter half of the game), so I would not have killed her off if I were a wolf. Honestly, if I were a wolf I probably would have killed you off. I had just voted to not lynch you so there likely would have been little suspicion placed on me.

This is beginning to remind me a lot of the Cats WW where Devyn, SOV, and someone else were left in the final three. SOV and Devyn were both convinced that the other was a wolf and the third person won by being quiet and being all "oh no! I don't know who the wolf is!" That's really sticking with me and I refuse to let that happen here. I've screwed over my grades too much this week to pick the wrong person in the final three.

Reactions: 2 users
I could see the wolves converting MJ because I figure he's the type of person that could play off a "villager" well. My gut is telling me to trust BI even though you don't like the vagueness of my ability.

I could see the wolves converting MJ because I figure he's the type of person that could play off a "villager" well. My gut is telling me to trust BI even though you don't like the vagueness of my ability.
WC, when were you last spit on by MJ, if you've ever been spit on by MJ. I need to go over everyone's voting patterns. You've voted well but your ability is just so vague.

WC, when were you last spit on by MJ, if you've ever been spit on by MJ. I need to go over everyone's voting patterns. You've voted well but your ability is just so vague.

He's never spit on me, but he gave me a message (a rude one at that). Hmph!

If they were picking someone based on how well they pass as a villager, I'd say you and BI have me beat in that category by a good margin lol. If I were them I'd have picked you if they were going for "most villager-like" and BI if they were going for "best abilities."

Also, the insults are my spit ability, which has been used to pretty much do nothing but quote Shakespeare and movies since I revealed myself, because it's freaking useless once people know it's me lol.

he told me I have no skills and that I should think about teaching
Just so you know, that was a quote from Mort, one of my favorite Terry Pratchett novels. Your reaction was probably the same as the recently unemployed Death, who was looking for a job at the time, upon hearing it: Death’s face was a mask of terror. Well it was always a mask of terror, but this time he meant it to be.

I'm starting to lean more toward WC between the two of you though... If you're telling the truth and you didn't know what WL's ability was, that makes WC much more likely. WC could have been trying for an easy setup by letting me live, since you were waffling between CL and I in the last vote and WC wasn't even on your radar. I feel like a lamb set up for the slaughter by whoever did this, that's for sure.

I'm starting to lean more toward WC between the two of you though... If you're telling the truth and you didn't know what WL's ability was, that makes WC much more likely. WC could have been trying for an easy setup by letting me live, since you were waffling between CL and I in the last vote and WC wasn't even on your radar. I feel like a lamb set up for the slaughter by whoever did this, that's for sure.
I feel used. Someone obviously hoped that I'd have a villager that I voted for in the past live to this round as well so I'd be stuck with a bad vote. Or someone is planning on changing their vote this round after I've already cast mine ;p

:watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching:
Well, little farm beings, sometimes you chat til' you're blue in the face. Other times you gamble and roll the dice with all the panache of an android and hope for the same luck. It is nearing time to make a move. Good luck, all.

O04CH.gif

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

:watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching:
Well, little farm beings, sometimes you chat til' you're blue in the face. Other times you gamble and roll the dice with all the panache of an android and hope for the same luck. It is nearing time to make a move. Good luck, all.

O04CH.gif

:xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:
I'm rereading the entire thread, on page 10 right now, then I'm casting my vote. We can talk all we want, but the evidence is going to be somewhere in there.

Bonus points for the TNG gif btw.

That's what I aim to do, as well. Hopefully by 1:30 or so I'll have figured something out. Depends on when I finish this stupid test.

evil_laugh5.gif
evil_laugh5.gif

Perhaps those of you suffering the anguish of re-reading through this thread trying to find your scraps of evidence will gain an appreciation for making sure what is posted really counts. That is why I mentioned humor being allowed only if it is truly worthy.
false

evil_laugh5.gif
evil_laugh5.gif

I'm actually going to Cape Cod today, two and a half hours of driving and I don't know if I'll have good signal. I'm actually down for having more time to look at the voting patterns to figure this out myself. I'm down for postponing the vote till tomorrow as well, because I haven't had enough time to look at WC's voting history and I don't want to jump into lynching BI if WC's patterns cast some doubt on her.
Where are you going?! I'm from cape cod!

Go villagers! ...though really I'm saying that in a kinda halfhearted apathetic way. I've seen better cat(wolf?!) fights at the wawa across from PennVet.

More insults and lynching!

Where are you going?! I'm from cape cod!

Go villagers! ...though really I'm saying that in a kinda halfhearted apathetic way. I've seen better cat(wolf?!) fights at the wawa across from PennVet.

More insults and lynching!
Burning through the last of Ms. Mad Jack's timeshare for the year in Dennis, MA. It's cold as balls outside, but hey, it's free, and staring out at that ocean while I think all of this madness over is really nice.

Burning through the last of Ms. Mad Jack's timeshare for the year in Dennis, MA. It's cold as balls outside, but hey, it's free, and staring out at that ocean while I think all of this madness over is really nice.

Haha I grew up in East Dennis.
Small....Internet world

Just chiming in to say I agree that UFprevet was just a random kill and most likely the wolves are staying on the DL. I guess we'll see who doesn't really say anything in a few hours. P5

Surfing goat on P6

lynch gella bella cause I have no other ideas P7, Bacon and Waffles P7

Up till now, she has late votes at people everyone else is voting for.

Lynch rxelle for meow.....
C:\Users\Casey\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
p12

Sorry guys, biochem got in the way of WW. and no, i'm not a cat. Sorry, my post was misleading

This game makes my brain hurt! P18 Only non-lynch comment in 18 pages of playing.

Only early vote WC ever had was a retaliatory vote against Crystal up until this point.

Guys, im no cat. I'm a pseudo ruminant, Thus a villager. Lynch remi p21

Didn’t vote at all on GellaBella lynch, p23-28

Trusting epipen here and going to lynch jayna (only after epivet had spoken up) p31

WOOOOOOO!!!! P34, celebrating death of Jayna, within three minutes of Jayna’s “go wolves” post. This is her third non-defensive post in 33 pages of gameplay. She doesn’t lament when her votes off other villagers, doesn’t bother saying she hopes sandcat is okay, but she totally pops in to celebrate right next to a wolf’s post. Makes me think they were talking in wolf chat, and that someone mentioned she should probably celebrate along with everyone else.

Last vote cast for Kittyy being hung (p38). Third to last vote for ES on second lynch, never voted in first ES lynch. (First Lynch, p41, Second Lynch, p43)

Never voted in Bagel lynch p45

It’s so fluffy gif on p46

Last vote for GI on p47. This is important because it tied things up, but only because GI had voted for herself. The next vote in the thread is GI switching her vote to avoid lynching. This looks like a pretty damn obvious strategy to boost WC’s unsuspicious votes once GI gets lynched, since it’s obvious GI is getting out of this one.

Voted to lynch GI again on p49, when WC was directly up against GI for lynching. Interestingly, this is one of her earliest votes, as nearly every other vote she is one of the last or second to last players. In this one, she votes fourth-to-last, despite there being way less players present. This is likely due to the fact that this was the only obvious choice for her to make, so she didn’t have to wait till the last vote to make it.

Hehe, told ya guys
C:\Users\Casey\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
p51 The only the fourth non-defensive, non-lynch post she has made, which is to highlight her innocence. Of course she told us, she’s a freaking wolf and knew the whole time.

Ugh... MJ's posts make my eyes cross! On my phone so I can't translate, but BI have you talked to everyone as mayor? P52 Trying to earn BI’s trust.

Ok so is the idea that someone was converted last night or that along the way the extra wolf got added? p52 Planting seeds for a late conversion so she can set me up.

Wasn't it you who said you were going to go with your gut feeling cause that always turned out right? Logic doesn't have to fit anywhere if someone's going to go that route. Anyways time for sleep. Until tomorrow, SDN farm. 'Paca out p52

Wildchild never casts a vote to lynch CL on p53

And then suddenly she’s all into the game on p54 and certain I need to be lynched, despite being the player who always casts one of the last votes or doesn’t vote at all.

She celebrated the death of one wolf, and offered a told-ya-so on the other, never lamented a single villager lynch, and has a pretty damn sketchy voting history, as she’s often the last vote cast to lynch a wolf or just doesn’t vote at all, and when she voted to lynch villagers, she never cast a vote until the outcome was certain. I was waffling between the two of you, but after looking at your vote and posting histories, it’s pretty obvious to me she’s been a sleeper the whole time, trying to win by staying under the radar, then doing her best to steer things her way in the last two votes. Lynch wildchild210.
tumblr_msvd3mRhYE1s78xdco1_500.gif

Haha I grew up in East Dennis.
Small....Internet world
Isn't it?

I've had some weird small world things happen in my day. The best one was a few years back when I met a girl at a hostel in Budapest that used to live in my exact apartment in a small town in CT when she was a kid.

Yeah I haven't been the most outspoken on the thread and nor am I the only one that missed a few lynches. The fact that you are going way out of your way to point out why I should be lynched sets off a red flag. It's up to BI now. Lynch mad jack

Cool, no pressure lol give me an hour or so to sort through the thread and I'll be back. WC, that wasn't quite the retaliation I was expecting lol

Yeah I haven't been the most outspoken on the thread and nor am I the only one that missed a few lynches. The fact that you are going way out of your way to point out why I should be lynched sets off a red flag. It's up to BI now. Lynch mad jack
Come on, WC! Give me an argument about why I should vote for MJ! People have been giving up too easily in this game.

mJRa4GD.gif

Come on, WC! Give me an argument about why I should vote for MJ! People have been giving up too easily in this game.

Ok so, you should vote for MJ because he was a normal happy player, he role revealed early in the game which he was sad about, then he disappeared which might be when he was converted. then all of a sudden wasn't as active, like he was more reserved than usual. I forgot who brought that up. Anyways then when people were suspicious he got really sad about it ( like other wolves did as I said earlier). Now he's jumping on me.

I agree that I haven't been the most active player, but so what. Bet if I were more active someone would argue that I'm saying too much, or that I'm trying too hard, etc. Of course I'm more active now because it's getting down to the wire!! let's all remember that this is a n00b game and just because I said meow instead of now ( super troopers, anyone?) doesn't mean I'm a cat. I agree my ability is vague but I've always been truthful about it, I just never got the chance to prove it until now where obviously if I'm lynched it will do no good and the wolves win (ew). I'm just a villager. And that's my $0.02. Phew that's a long post for me lol

I figured it would be harder to decide who to lynch between the two of you, honestly, but the when I was compiling a list of your posts and behavior, I found way more reasons to believe that BI wasn't a wolf than reasons that she was, while with WC I could hardly find anything that made me think she wasn't a wolf. The evidence was all there, plain as day, but you can't really see it unless you read through this whole mess from the beginning to end.

I figured it would be harder to decide who to lynch between the two of you, honestly, but the when I was compiling a list of your posts and behavior, I found way more reasons to believe that BI wasn't a wolf than reasons that she was, while with WC I could hardly find anything that made me think she wasn't a wolf. The evidence was all there, plain as day, but you can't really see it unless you read through this whole mess from the beginning to end.

But if I were a wolf wouldn't I not have voted for my people? Like the haxx vs kitty thing, I voted for lynching kitty. Why would I vote for her if I'm a wolf? I would think a wolf would have more people throughout the game. I also wouldn't have voted for GI.

But if I were a wolf wouldn't I not have voted for my people? Like the haxx vs kitty thing, I voted for lynching kitty. Why would I vote for her if I'm a wolf? I would think a wolf would have more people throughout the game. I also wouldn't have voted for GI.
You voted for the lynch on both after there was a solid majority and it was certain they would hang anyway. You were the last vote for kitty, and you voted for GI two times: when it was obvious she was switching her vote and when she was directly up against you and already suspicious. It looks like a clear attempt to have your name on the vote lists while not impacting the votes whatsoever.