WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
03e647c81286cbd3b4d3ee6ea9d8f87227bc10ebbeb1361948a5afd3ac7a1313.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Cause I always felt guilty lynching villagers so I didn't just wanna attack. And if I'm so shady wouldn't somebody with seering abilities have gotten that feeling as well and then saw my role? Either way I guess I'm just not good at WW nor at time management since I can't play and check in all the time like other people can but if you guys lynch me you're lynching a villager and then I'll be again saying told you so. Anyways time to cram for an exam. I'll be on tomorrow am

WC, can you ask a mod to clarify about the danger sensing? My head hurts.

Members don't see this ad :)
The only thing that's keeping me from lynching WC is that GI went out of her way to throw WC under the bus on night 11. She said that WC was number one on her list, and then randomly voted for her instead of someone in the lead. I haven't seen any other wolf throw another wolf under the bus like that. It's possible there was a conversion after. I need to sleep on it (it's three in the effing morning and I'm awake reading every. single. post). I really don't know what to think right now. MJ, you threw a fit when Willow accused you of acting differently. But then Willow was dead the next morning and I don't feel like a wolf would be that obvious. So that would have left WC and me to kill off that night. Assuming you're a wolf that would mean WC is telling the truth, so you wouldn't have killed off WC. Although I had also been accusing you the night before, so I might not have been any better to kill off than Willow.

On the flip side, it's possible that WC faked her ability to keep us from lynching her and to have an excuse for not being eaten by a "wolf." She then made sure to keep people around that would likely suspect eachother instead of her. Also, she's pretty much always around near the middle of the night cycle (when PMs are still missing). Depending on when the conversion happened, she likely would have been the smartest choice.

tl;dr - I'm not sure of anything and I suck at this game. I'd like for WC to try and get more info about her ability. I'll have a lynch vote by early afternoon. Sorry, SOV, for dragging this on.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Are you serious? You guys still haven't done anything?

I say lynch em all and call it a draw SOV.

Part of WW being decisive. There is a time and place for waffles but not like this, jeez.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: 4 users
:droid::droid::droid::droid::droid:

buffy+beer+bad.gif

Have the mentors won yet?

:cyclops::cyclops::cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:

Well I'm pretty damn sure I was right with BI being a villager at this point, because there would be no reason for a wolf to drag things out this long. Unless you were really sadistic, but I think SOV would have put a stop to this by now in that case.

I'm betting the GI vote for WC was specifically to cast suspicion off of WC because at the time, several people's top suspect lists were rww, GI, and WC. The two of them knew that the only way to cast suspicion off of each other and give the wolves a chance of winning at that point in the game was to point fingers at one another until one was lynched and shown to be a wolf, at which point the other's name would pretty much be clear. It would seem odd to everyone in the late game if they both never suspected each other, given the suspects at the time. She was a top 2 candidate and then never considered again, so I guess it worked. Very well played.

BI, I asked the mods for clarification. MJ kept me alive just so he could keep me alive in this exact situation. He knows this situation is not at all in my favor so that's why he killed off willow. That and if he killed me off, you would have had more detail about the kill

Members don't see this ad :)
BI, I asked the mods for clarification. MJ kept me alive just so he could keep me alive in this exact situation. He knows this situation is not at all in my favor so that's why he killed off willow. That and if he killed me off, you would have had more detail about the kill
Did they get back to you about that?

Ugh I need to go to class. Villagers, you have every right to lynch my first in the next game I play if I get this wrong :( Lynch WC.

BI why you gotta do me like that? Us vet people have to stick together. You're making a big mistake! And devyn just said I can say whatever I want about my abilities aka make something up which Idk how to make my ability more believable since I didn't make it in the first place

BI why you gotta do me like that? Us vet people have to stick together. You're making a big mistake! And devyn just said I can say whatever I want about my abilities aka make something up which Idk how to make my ability more believable since I didn't make it in the first place
It's over wolf, we got you! No amount of making up abilities can change that now. It was a long, hard fight, but we won. Vengeance is yours villagers! As soon as SOV gets back anyway.
tumblr_m3md8nfZOp1rr85udo1_500.gif

By the way, BI, if I'm wrong and you are a wolf, and your waiting was just some form of extended torture to punish me for my role in the candy/bacon wars of 2014, I will hunt you down lol, cause that waiting game was just unnecessary.

Lynch Closed... Results Pending

Also for bloody fecks sake stop talking MJ.... you talk too damn much......

cant.gif

Reactions: 6 users
tumblr_n17kkazcgX1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Go villagers!!

It comes down to a few animals left on the farm very confused over who to lynch…. and blindly believing that one of them is not really a lying sack of ****e…. But alas…. There is a traitor among them….

MJ once had a penchant for spitting on other animals with venomous messages attached and it should have been perceived at that point that he had some evil in his body…. for he was easily converted from a hairy llama into a spotted ocelot…. Now how that even occurred no one is really sure as the mutations that had to take place to cause a llama body to turn into a sleek ocelot one – well it was probably a pretty disturbing transformation…

He quickly turned on his friends at the farm… and poor BI, the donkey, who trusted him too much to turn against him was the first to feel his wrath…. But see MJ did not attack like a regular ocelot would instead he tore her apart with his words… it was a gruesome sight… then he pounced onto WC, the alpaca, who if the wolves had killed her would have shown the direction of the attack, pouring gifs all over her and she drown in them….

He thought his work was done when up from the earth rose the newly alive corpse of Willows, the yak, she could reincarnate once… she smelled a little foul, but all in all her body was in fine working order. Well MJ would have none of this…. He started talking incessantly and would not shut up…. She tried to cover her ears, but it was for naught…. his constant verbiage bored her to death literally….

The Wolves have won the game!

Reactions: 3 users
Now onto the nitty gritty:

Mentor & Manatee Pairings
The Wolves: ES, GIT, kittyy, Jayna – Escalla & WTF
Aggie – LIS
WZ – Allieh
Haxx – JJ
WC – SnS
Gella – Wildcat
SV88 – Dvm
CL – lissa
Epipen – swings
Rxelle – WTF
BS – samoa
Remi – cyndia
Beagle – Phil’s Lab
MJ – kaydubs
Ashes – lupin
BI – dyachei
Sandcat – STL
98felines – Chillbo
UFO – Chillbo
Willows – DocE
Mags – nyanko
Rww – nohika

Huge thanks to all the mentors who took the time to help with the game! Much appreciated! Especially the wolf mentors – Escalla & WTF – who had a very steep hill to climb with their group of manatees to try to groom them into wolves.

WW Lessons
1. Never trust SOV
2. Do not reveal everything on thread, do not roll reveal right away
3. Do not trust anyone fully ever, it is WW
4. Spreadsheets are only about as good as you can throw them and really I do not recommend throwing your computer – use your brains!
5. WW is serious business

I could go on forever, but I will let SOV do the rest.

Thanks for running the game, SOV and devyn!

Good job wolfies!!! :highfive:

My manatee made it to the end of the game. I consider this a success.

Reactions: 2 users
@Mad Jack When were you converted?

The wolves only got one conversion, and only after we got down to two people. It was done the night after we killed the turkey. We knew we wouldn't be able to kill the night after eating him, so GI came up with the wonderful idea of doing our conversion on that night, since we wouldnt have been able to kill on a conversion night anyway (note: this is not always the case).

WHOOO!!!! WE WON!!!

HUZZAH!!!

<3<3<3
THANK YOU MJ!

Reactions: 2 users
I so saw that coming. If only because I've been victim to that once.

I hate endgame with only three people.

Haha, this was fun! And amusing to watch. If headache-inducing.

Honestly I still don't understand why they picked me lol. I'd been viewed with suspicion all game and had a useless power.

I don't know either :laugh: But Escalla and I were not there to make decision for anyone, just guide :) There were several times we had to keep our mouths shut and many more we had to gingerly redirect hqaha.

Reactions: 1 users