WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Welcome to the club MJ! it is rare air to be listed with the likes of DocE, SOV, myself...

and look, all of us are dude... :thinking:
:hello:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for all your comments on my dog. He has an ongoing problem that often leaves him dehydrated and shocky, so I just needed to get him fluids and meds and he should be ok.

Reactions: 5 users
Whelp, now that I screwed the game I'm going to go eat dinner and pretend to be productive for a while ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome to the club MJ! it is rare air to be listed with the likes of DocE, SOV, myself...

and look, all of us are dude... :thinking:

Sadly, it's in the 'Annoying Overload of Information' circle on the Venn Diagram, not necessarily the 'Amazing Players' circle. Which some of you might be in, I won't go there. But..... ;-)

Reactions: 5 users
Not always....there are some people who are just as annoying ded.
Death would just make me annoying AND invincible.
I+enjoyed+the+prequels+_2dbdeaa408facb473fb9cc3277f44f53.jpg

Relax BI… you got into Penn. All you need to do is pass at this point. Time to enjoy life for the next 5.5 months. Believe me, enjoy it now.
I'll do my best :) Thanks again for the game and I'm glad your dog's ok!

My best wolf move was still probably tossing @nohika under the bus when our wolf group had silenced her... I felt bad, ok not really, it was payback... :p

Also, I got the "caaaaaarrrrrrrr"!!! @WhtsThFrequency

I remember that...I was sooooooooooooooo mad. I was screeching at my computer screen.

...it was worth what we did to you in the Star Wars game, though. ;)

GO WOLVES!!!!! YEAH!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
FWIW, new players, two comments about the end game...

1) You *can not* let bull****ting players steam-roll you. SOV will do it *every time*. MJ apparently is the type. DocE is the type. I'm occasionally the type. If someone starts trying to swamp you with an obnoxious number of reasons to either vote for someone else or to not vote for them - it's usually bullcrap. Very rarely in WW is there enough evidence about <anyone> to put together a lengthy diatribe. So if you see one - your bullcrap alarm should go off. The only tricky part is that some people (esp SOV and DocE) will bullcrap regardless of whether they are wolves or villagers, so it can be tricky to discern. I usually fail with SOV.

2) Don't let someone making you feel bad about lynching them stop you. Pretty much every time I've done that, it's burned me. If you want to lynch someone and they're making you feel bad, just think about how they'd act as a wolf ... they'd do exactly what they are doing.

I wish I could like this post twice.

Members don't see this ad :)
In all fairness, it's a really fun game. It just requires waaaay more investment than I thought it would.

I think the games are what you make of them. Not all of us talk as much as you do in games. ;)

Thank you to SOV, devyn, and nyanko! This game was so fun!

Mayhaps I should read through this weekend. Last free weekend I get for a few months.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh, the memories. I'm not sure if I want to ruin my good memories by re-reading it and seeing what idiots we all were.

• Love