WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ES, Jayna, MJ, UFP- that's four cleared villagers. If we coordinate our seering and lynching, it's impossible for the wolves to win at this point, since we lynch one unknown and seer one unknown each day.

Members don't see this ad.

I think the convert is in mains. By my guess the blocker and seer are there and the wolves would want the inside scoop from PMs. Willow and epi are not on "cleared" list and willow has been uncharacteristically quiet. Yes she was working, and probably just forgot to post that she was delicious in her last post. But that's good enough for me.

****lynch willow****

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it's time for the seered info to come out.
I'm the seer. That's how I knew WZ was the wolf. It wasn't the spoon like I said on the thread, it was my ability. It's also how I was able to be so sure that one of the snacks was bad...because I or a seered-villager-group member has seered everyone except the snacks. I'm only revealing this now because I'm fairly certain that the wolf knows my role and that is why I was targeted. So whoever has the saran wrap each night from here on out, please protect me. I have a hunch right now, and it's epi. I'm seering her tonight provided I don't die. She freaked out in PMs yesterday after BB revealed being all super paranoid and nervous, claiming she was sure she was going to die. It's a hunch, but one I can prove or deny if I live. I seered ES last night and she came back as villager.

Also mags, it's still (the second) night until 1EST. Provided I'm protected, I will have info to support my theory. Unfortunately, I will be in surgery from 1:30EST until 5:30 or 6EST so hopefully we get results quickly and/or night goes past 6.

Oh I missed that it was night! I guess that would make sense since BB was a day kill. Well that's good, we'll get another seering.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm the seer. That's how I knew WZ was the wolf. It wasn't the spoon like I said on the thread, it was my ability. It's also how I was able to be so sure that one of the snacks was bad...because I or a seered-villager-group member has seered everyone except the snacks. I'm only revealing this now because I'm fairly certain that the wolf knows my role and that is why I was targeted. So whoever has the saran wrap each night from here on out, please protect me. I have a hunch right now, and it's epi. I'm seering her tonight provided I don't die. She freaked out in PMs yesterday after BB revealed being all super paranoid and nervous, claiming she was sure she was going to die. It's a hunch, but one I can prove or deny if I live. I seered ES last night and she came back as villager.

Also mags, it's still (the second) night until 1EST. Provided I'm protected, I will have info to support my theory. Unfortunately, I will be in surgery from 1:30EST until 5:30 or 6EST so hopefully we get results quickly and/or night goes past 6.

How would a seered group member seer people? Who did you seer the night of conversion?

I have suspicions from each group that still has players, but still not sure who to lynch. I'm in class and will check my phone when I can. Can I request someone to cast my lynch vote for the majority if I don't seem to be able to get on by deadline? And yes, even if the majority is for me.

I know I haven't been cleared, so I have no idea how to prove my innocence until that happens. I don't think I've been acting differently and I've been very forthcoming in PMs. Hopefully you guys believe me. :(

That convert is probably freaking out right now. I remember how scary that was- being left all alone surrounded by villagers. Man was I pissed at GI for doing that to me lol.
tumblr_lnjd4ktpN81qk0r74.gif

Reactions: 2 users
After we get a yea or nay on Epi, we can move from there. Negative Epi would lead me to suspect WL, because certain wolf choices only made sense if they had inside info or were lucky.

How would a seered group member seer people? Who did you seer the night of conversion?
Spoon. ES had it once, Willow had it once.

I investigated magbags because at that time we were really sure haxx and mags were the wolves like willow said because of the snacks swearing they were all good. When mags came back as villager we looked at snacks harder and I decided it must have been BB.

Also, I freaked out in PMs because I wanted to just move the game forward. I'm not the most patient person. I promise I'm not the convert. Seer me and you'll see that. If y'all wanna lynch me because it'll put your mind at ease, then I guess there's nothing I can do at this point. I would have hoped that BB threatening to kill me and the seer wolf (Haxx) seering me would have helped...Though I guess BB could have converted me after Haxx died. Poo. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
But what if 98 cats read 27 pages of posts to catch up and then was killed immediately again?! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!

It would be reprehensible.

Oh. And just FYI, it was over 100 pages of posts.

Oh, just realized we skipped over the lynch. Sneak reading on my phone doesn't make for good reading. I will be in lab most of the afternoon, so my contingency lynch request still applies if we turn around quickly.

Spoon. ES had it once, Willow had it once.

I investigated magbags because at that time we were really sure haxx and mags were the wolves like willow said because of the snacks swearing they were all good. When mags came back as villager we looked at snacks harder and I decided it must have been BB.

The spoon doesn't give affiliation though. If it were useful for clearing people we would already have an answer on epi, who I spooned last night ;)

What would be the purpose of the spoon if it doesn't give affiliation? Seems like a pointless item that just makes more work for devyn unless it would help us get a wolf. We have established that roles don't give away wolf...I'm just thinking no one with the spoon has picked a wolf. Did anyone spoon BB, BS or Haxx?

I saw that because when I seer a villager it comes back as "MJ=Drunken grape" with no specific villager word said, but when I seered WZ it said "WZ=fried honey banana, wolf"

I have no idea. Ive only spooned villagers. I imagine it would give affiliation tho.

Yeah but it was prior to the conversion, right?

Maybe its not mains. Maybe they just went after jayna as BB's last request?

When I look at the list of 11 people I narrow it down to: willow, epi, vetash, gella and ashgirl.

I personally would convert ashgirl or willow, but that's just who I would pick. (especially since at this point abilities were not revealed)

BB on the otherhand...Maybe he would convert gella? I mean, if you're going to make your GF angry might as well try to team up with her.

I saw that because when I seer a villager it comes back as "MJ=Drunken grape" with no specific villager word said, but when I seered WZ it said "WZ=fried honey banana, wolf"

Hmm in that case maybe the spoon works the same way. But I am not going to bank on it. I would be fine with not lynching epi immediately if you believe in the spoon's results, we could always do it a day or two later.

I love that the item is a spoon because they are all saying they spooned each other and I'm a-lollin

Reactions: 5 users
Maybe that's the real reason Devyn chose a spoon.

Reactions: 1 users
So far my group has been believing the spoon results, but the spoon hasn't been used on a wolf to my knowledge...just my seering and everyone's hunches/deductions. I already sent in my request to seer epi, but it seems counterproductive to seer someone the spoon was used on to me. I may change it.

Yeah def change it.

I'm not sure if I would be willing to lynch willow without checking her first =/

Saying you forked somebody just sounds too dirty ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Who rezzed MJ, by the way? I would imagine it's a one-time ability?

Guys isn't it still night? Can't we not be lynching?

No reason for wolf to kill then if ability is used up.

There would be no reason to keep them alive, either. o_O

They requested that I do not. The remaining wolf needs doubt as to whether they are striking people with useful abilities. If we revealed who used their one-off on me, that would narrow their choice of useful nightkills down, which provides a benefit to the wolves but no benefit to the villagers.

I am missing a key action here.....

I will give it 30 more minutes... and then it gets defaulted...

30 minutes from now I'll be going in to surgery for the day. I'll do my best to get on and share results between patients if I live.

The night was uneventful.... really..... oh except UFO was moved to snacks.....

no one died.....

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM IT/ 6 PM EST...

Appetizers
1. @ Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate

Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WildZoo[/COLOR] - Fried Honey Banana
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
7. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]bluesails[/COLOR] - Churro Cupcake
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese

Snacks
1. @ SV88 - Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @ sayabear3 - Chicken & Avocado Taquito
4. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]BlackBox[/COLOR] - White Bean & Bacon Soup

5. @GellaBella
6. @UFprevet12

Desserts
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio

So the question is...was the wolf blocked or was it because Jayna was protected? Wouldn't it mentioned a foil attack, like it has in the past? Or...?