WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm voting to lynch Gellabella until we get the info on WL from last night. GB has been quiet since BB outed himself, which means either she was so pissed she put her fist through her monitor, or something fishy is up. If it were me, I'd have converted Ms. MJ while laughing maniacally.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So the question is...was the wolf blocked or was it because Jayna was protected? Wouldn't it mentioned a foil attack, like it has in the past? Or...?
It could be either or both. Perhaps they were blocked, perhaps devyn was feeling lazy because this game has gotten sad and he didn't feel like writing up some saran wrap related shenanigans, who knows.

I am missing a key action here.....

I will give it 30 more minutes... and then it gets defaulted...

The night was uneventful.... really..... oh except UFO was moved to snacks.....
no one died.....
oie_HqGLgk9FQvXt.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
BB's threats to epi sounded more like he was giving a fellow wolf some cover...maybe I would believe them more if wolfy actually tried to kill her. Also it will give us info on spoon. I don't know if unlynch is necessary since I voted in night but...
****unlynch willow, lynch epi****

Gella hasn't been active today, so maybe she's the wolf that forget to send in her night action.

For now I'm going to lynch Gella.

BB's threats to epi sounded more like he was giving a fellow wolf some cover...maybe I would believe them more if wolfy actually tried to kill her. Also it will give us info on spoon. I don't know if unlynch is necessary since I voted in night but...
****unlynch willow, lynch epi****

You could say the same of VetAsh and Gella. He might have not threatened them, but he made it sound like one of them was in on his identity. Your lynch will be a waste. I don't think devyn would give a pointless item out to noobs, unless she was just being mean.

I think epi was just having a mild panic attack, not actually a wolf. Don't think a wolf would want to draw that much attention to themselves.

I went thru some more posts and Gella like dropped off of the face of the earth last night after BB came out. So, for now, ***lynch gella bella***

Huzzah! Excellent work, Jayna! unlynch Gella, lynch Willow

Members don't see this ad :)
****unlynch epi, lynch willow****
Thanks Jayna!

I missed the entire lynch and night cycle this morning. My pup got sick last night and kept me up so I overslept a lot. Off to the vet we go. Sorry, I feel bad being away from WW, but a pup definitely comes first. I'll be back on later. I am delicious.

But now what am I supposed to do at work? :(....work?!? :arghh:

Poor WL. :( Never had a chance. Hope your pup feels better!

You know that you're dead and can't discuss anything about the game right?

Yes, I do know. She never had a chance to play the game owing to her puppy. This does not sound like a strategy to me.

Yes, I do know. She never had a chance to play the game owing to her puppy. This does not sound like a strategy to me.

I can interpret it differently given the current circumstances, but ok. Devyn of course will point things out as necessary.

As a wolf particularly, you have to be cautious of what you say at all times....and there hasn't been much of that this game.

Carry on.

I don't know Willow's power. We've kinda seen all the normal roles...lynch avoidance, block, seer, protect...I wonder, indeed. Maybe it's just the posting restriction?

I can interpret it differently given the current circumstances, but ok. Devyn of course will point things out as necessary.

As a wolf particularly, you have to be cautious of what you say at all times....and there hasn't been much of that this game.

Carry on.

i can see your point... both about the post and devyn pointing it out. ;)

Day 2 she told me she didn't have a power just the post restriction. Idk if that changed with conversion but that's all I know.

Lynch jayna. I'm the seer, and Jayna agreed to let info go through her to protect me. It worked - we never lost our seer, right? Because she outed the seer results (pretending it was the spoon) on thread, it made me look less likely to be the seer than if I somehow kept getting spoon results. She pretended it was the spoon to protect herself as well, so that if the wolves killed her, hopefully they would assume it was really just spoon info.

Jayna is the one who was attacked after the conversion. That info comes from her. She was protected, but if sh'es the convert and decided not to kill, that makes her look like she's 100% for sure not the convert. Now she is giving fake seer results. I'm delicious.

Why would I immediately try to kill jayna if she was the seer and I was the convert? I know people would protect her because they thought she was the seer, so that would be stupid - I would miss a kill that night. I'm delicious but not stupid. Jayna would be a better conversion choice because she was pretending to be the seer, and had people's trust.

Sorry for being gone so much the last couple days. My pup is sick. Rather than WW, I got to spend the day at the vet, and cleaning up bloody diarrhea. I smell terrible.:( He's on meds now and hopefully it's just nonspecific diarrhea and not anything weird.

She gave the real seer result last night. I seered ES, and gave that info to jayna to say on the thread that ES was clear. I think she was giving the real result to make us trust her more solidly, and now she can set people up. I'm delicious.

At least promise me you'll lynch jayna next once I come back as villager. I'm delicious. And I'm off to work now, I just had time between the puppy and work to get on SDN really quick.

Well in group chat we did say that we were going to protect me not jayna sooo that would be why you would go after her.

And if you're a villager she is toast. So yeah.

Yeah, if Jayna's lying, then she's next...so doesn't make much sense to lie knowing she'd be the immediate next choice. Hmm...

Well in group chat we did say that we were going to protect me not jayna sooo that would be why you would go after her.

And if you're a villager she is toast. So yeah.
Except if I was the convert, I would know that everyone was suspicious of everyone, so why would I trust what someone said in group PM? Who would honestly reveal something like that in PM when we had no idea if the wolf was in our group? It was a pretty obvious lie.

And that was for last night, right? Not two nights ago, which is when jayna was attacked. I'm delicious.

Well if everyone thought she was the seer, her choices would be limited. Either she gives away that she's not the seer, which would make us suspicious because she would be sacrificing me as the seer and that would be bad strategy. Or she pretends to be the seer and clears a bunch of villagers, which narrows down the list until only she is left unseered. Or she lynches me, then claims she was fed a fake seer result from me saying someone else was the convert (maybe epi, who we just cleared with the spoon), and she wanted to be sure I was lynched without risking people being hesitant to lynch the seer. I think she had a bunch of bad options, and was trying to make the best of it.

Maybe she was hoping I'd stay away from SDN and not get a chance to role reveal before lynch closed. Then she would have the killed the only person who knew that she knew I was the real seer.

Hm. This is very interesting...and not something I expected to be said. There's less than 30 minutes until lynch close...and I just don't know if I believe the story enough to change my vote. It's not impossible, but it's also kind of...out there. I dunno. Stupid game always making me second guess myself. :|

If she revealed that I was the seer and claimed I gave her fake results, then villagers would know either her or me were the wolf. Because the seer is more valued than another villager, we would be more likely to lynch her to test which of us it was, and then lynch me. So that's why she would pretend to seer me, get me lynched first, and then reveal that she knew I was the seer. It would at least buy herself another day and also get rid of the seer, and she could make up some BS about why she lied. She knows I will keep clearing villagers, and might seer her, and wants me gone asap even though she's drawing attention to herself to do it. I'm delicious.

I'm heading to work now, and will be back later. Please lynch her next.

If you were trusting her to give out your seer results, as the true seer, why did you not just seer her as soon as there was a known conversion? I'd have been highly suspicious of anyone I was trusting to hide behind.

Reactions: 1 users
This reminds me of my pleas to "logic" at the end of the last game. Sticking with what WTF said to me last game- if someone posts a textwall trying to steamroll their way out of a lynch, they're probably a wolf.

Reactions: 2 users