WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If she revealed that I was the seer and claimed I gave her fake results, then villagers would know either her or me were the wolf. Because the seer is more valued than another villager, we would be more likely to lynch her to test which of us it was, and then lynch me. So that's why she would pretend to seer me, get me lynched first, and then reveal that she knew I was the seer. It would at least buy herself another day and also get rid of the seer, and she could make up some BS about why she lied. She knows I will keep clearing villagers, and might seer her, and wants me gone asap even though she's drawing attention to herself to do it. I'm delicious.

I'm heading to work now, and will be back later. Please lynch her next.
oie_Kvx7cX822iVT.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch her and if I'm wrong lynch me next. I'm that confident that I'm the true seer. She's doing a good job convincing you all by completely reversing what truly happened. I was the seer and she offered to pass on my info to protect me.

When lynch closed and the game ends, you'll see I was telling the truth.

Sorry, WL, but I'll probably stick with my vote for now. According to what was asked earlier, the wolves only get one convert. There are a ton of villagers left to sort out this whole mess if you're telling the truth and you are just a villager =/

Members don't see this ad :)
Gah! On farm calls all day dehorning calves, preg checking and pulling blood for brucellosis testing on 70+ sheep. No internet service out in Amish country.

I'm not caught up but ****lynch WL***
Too much text in defense. Kill all wolves

I was given the spoon apparently at 12:45pm. Sorry guys I couldn't help out with this oneone

I'm not budging either. I believe Jayna is telling the truth.

Reactions: 2 users
Dun dun ....dun dun ... dun dun dun DUUNN DUUUNNNN

I need a jaws clip

Members don't see this ad :)
I imagine she's asleep by now. It's nearly 2:30AM there.

Reactions: 1 users
No, I definitely understood. :) Maybe she just got tied up with school or something? Hopefully nothing serious (in a bad way, I mean). I'm pretty sure we got our next wolf...but I'm very interested to see the write-up and if there are any surprises!

Reactions: 1 user
If you were trusting her to give out your seer results, as the true seer, why did you not just seer her as soon as there was a known conversion? I'd have been highly suspicious of anyone I was trusting to hide behind.
Because it's so obvious once she starts lying, so I didn't want to waste a seering night on her when I could check other players.

As for text blocks, I do that sometimes when I'm explaining an idea. I would be dumb not to defend myself and at least get you all to lynch jayna next.

I seered BI again. I know she threw BB under the bus right after conversion night. But in WW 101, BI and I considered the possibility that WC and GI claimed the same role so that once one was lynched, the other would have a lot of villager trust. I wondered if she was using that strategy again. She's not (she came back as crack bread still, no wolf mentioned), but it would have been a good one I think. I'm delicious.

I spooned BI as crack bread at the beginning of the game fyi. I told willow and jayna because they thought she was shady.

And so it was that the mean foodies met their end..... their kind could not survive in a world where delicious food was aplenty and cared too much about the survival (or really the consumption) of its kind......

All the dishes crowded around Willow.... they started threatening her with the same type of death her mean foodie counterparts had endured.... she was not as evil as the other mean foodies she pleaded and had never actually killed any of the dishes... which actually was true.... so they decided to let her live.... but she would have to spend some time locked in the oven to reconvert to the side of good....Willow, Queso Fundido... the converted wolf.... was baked.

frontera_fundido.jpg

All of the dishes gathered around and rejoiced in their victory over mean foodies everywhere..... and then they were so fecking enticed by how delicious they all were that they proceeded to eat each other..... until only crumbs remained....

The remaining dishes were....
Jayna, Baileys Puppy Chow
images

ES, Mexican Chicken Meatball
IMG_5160.JPG

Epipen, Chicken Lime Cilantro Pizza
Ml7azdK.jpg

VetAsh, Margarita Chicken Quesadilla
S8ENNTe.jpg

Gella, Bacon & Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookie
e17b457e82f411e38aac12b07b284f61_6.jpg

UFO, Non-knead Skillet Bread
skilletbread1.jpg

Ashes, Dulce De Leche
c100b7d668506918e0bab16f7bc30ffa.jpg

Mags, Bourbon Burger
ri0IdkA.jpg

BI, Crack Bread

ZvK36vC.jpg

&
Mad Jack, Drunken Grape

Reactions: 3 users
oie_llM92QK83QYt.gif

Seriously though, good game everyone! :highfive: It was super fun and us villagers won!! Take that wolfies!

Congratulations to us, and a big thanks to our Mod for a great game! (Can there be one more noobie game please please please??)

Reactions: 3 users
You guys!! I had the coolest role. I wad chaos, but I could twice each throughout the game, anonymous PM, protect, block, and investigate. Yeah I was chaos but I was planning on killing wolves with my power. :(
I vote for one more newb game!!

Thanks for modding the game, devyn!

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks for believing me, guys. Way to go villagers! I was very happy to get to be a villager in this game after being a wolf in the farm game.

Awesome work, everyone! (Yes, even the wolfies!) And a super huge thank you to Devyn!

Can I first say how awesome and strange it is to be able to type in this thread?! It feels sooooo good!

So, what were everyone's abilities that stayed alive (or those that are dead as well)?

I was pretty useless myself, I didn't have any ability- just my silly post restriction :p

Also, all those foods look amazing! Good thing it's lunchtime here! :D

You guys!! I had the coolest role. I wad chaos, but I could twice each throughout the game, anonymous PM, protect, block, and investigate. Yeah I was chaos but I was planning on killing wolves with my power. :(
time to play with the big kids.

Reactions: 2 users
Here is the list of rolls.... I took them all from my Pinterest board on recipes I want to try

1. Non-knead Skillet Bread – You are Non-knead Skillet Bread. So damn easy to make… no kneading required… and if you are killed by wolves the direction of your attacker will be revealed…

2. Margarita Chicken Quesadilla – A tasty Margarita Chicken Quesadilla… damn now all I need is a margarita… you can give the gift of knowledge to another player two times during the game.. which will allow them to ask the mods a question

3. Chicken Lime Cilantro Pizza – You are a zesty Chicken Lime Cilantro Pizza… your bold flavor can be used to stop another dish (player) in their tracks each night

4. Bacon & Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookie – You are a delicious Bacon & Bourbon Peanut Butter Cookie… you must send delicious messages each night to another player which contain mouth watering food thoughts/pics

5. Queso Fundido – You are Queso Fundido… you must talk about how delicious you are in each post

6. Baileys Puppy Chow – You are Bailey’s Puppy Chow.. with your Irish luck you can investigate a dish (player) every night to see what they are made of

7. Chicken & Avocado Taquito – You are Chicken & Avocado Taquito… you spend your nights getting other dishes drunk… choose a dish (player) to make drunk each night

8. Bourbon Burger – You are a Bourbon Burger and you are so juicy that you can escape 1 attempted wolf kill

9. Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast – You are Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast… you are so sweet and Elvis would have loved you that you cannot be converted

10.Mexican Chicken Meatball – You are Mexican Chicken Meatball… you can resurrect 1 player during the game

11.Crack Bread – You are Crack Bread… so damn good you are addicting… you can escape 1 lynch because no one can resist you

12.Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese - Chaos – You are Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese and you are chaos of the food world… so good that no one understands you… you can anonymous PM, protect, block, investigate – all of these twice each

13.Cheesy Pesto Bread – You are Cheesy Pesto Bread and you must post cheesy jokes in every post

14.Dulce de Leche – You are Dulce de Leche … you must post only in photos/gifs – limited words

15.Drunken Grape- You are the Drunken Grape and can move a player each night to a different group

16.Lazy Bruschetta – You are Lazy Bruschetta…you are so lazy that you lie on other dishes keeping them from harm’s way… choose one dish (player) each night to protect

Wolves
1. Churro Cupcake – You are Churro Cupcake and you are unseerable (will not come back as wolf when seered)

2. White Bean & Bacon Soup – You are White Bean & Bacon Soup.. you can escape lynch once

3. Cherry Liqueur Chocolate – You are Cherry Liqueur Chocolate and can use your sweetness to delve into the makings of other dishes… choose one player each night to investigate

4. Fried Honey Banana – You are Fried Honey Banana… you can choose one dish (player) each night to stop in their tracks with your fried sweet goodness

Items
Oven – Choose a dish (player) to place in the oven to keep them occupied for the night
Blender – Do you want to take a spin in the blender? Put someone else in the blender? I mean… what could happen….
Spoon – You have found a spoon, you can sample another dish (player) to see what they are made of… who do you choose?
Saran Wrap – Who would you like to wrap in Saran Wrap for the night and keep from spoiling?
Skillet – You have received the Skillet and are fried…. You can only post in pics (no words) or smilies for the next day/night cycle.

Also, I'm curious. @BlackBox, what made you choose Willow as your convert? (Besides that she was the obvious choice and of course since she was obvious we would obviously overlook her and go for someone else :p)

I haven't been had my hand held yet......but I guess....

The entire premise of a noob game is to hand-hold noobs.

You didn't have any veterans calling you out....you got to be all on your own without our interference (no matter how much we may have wanted to step in at times). They were organized to generate interest in WW and foster learning...which was successful....

So it's time to move on.

The entire premise of a noob game is to hand-hold noobs.

You didn't have any veterans calling you out....you got to be all on your own without our interference (no matter how much we may have wanted to step in at times). They were organized generate interest in WW and foster learning...which was successful....

So it's time to move on.

I understand that. I just haven't gotten to play either game because of being killed immediately. It's alright. Because I've played a few non-newb games. But I was just excited to play with them.

I get it though.

Ew, we don't need no chaos around here :p

I understand that. I just haven't gotten to play either game because of being killed immediately. It's alright. Because I've played a few non-newb games. But I was just excited to play with them.

I get it though.

Which is why you're already ahead of them. ;) :thumbup:

Also, I'm curious. @BlackBox, what made you choose Willow as your convert? (Besides that she was the obvious choice and of course since she was obvious we would obviously overlook her and go for someone else :p)

haha

I thought she was the seer. It was b/t her, Jayna, and yourself. My goal was to draw the block by revealing and WL would kill Jayna. I threw out Jayna's name (for my convert to kill) b/c I wanted to give WL deniability if epi questioned if Jayna was killed b/c WL gave information to me. WL would have then become suspected as a convert. Jayna was the most dangerous player for us. She could seer WL- and did.

I knew Epi was the blocker so I targeted her. I was certain to get blocked by announcing I was the wolf and I knew bold flavor (a cilantro dish), ie Epi, would most likely do it for self preservation.

My failure was forgetting that objects were handed out this time. I confused the cycles- I even lynched mags when it was still night (day for me!). Once Jayna seered WL, it was game over.

But my plan would have worked, if it hadn't been for you crazy kids (villagers!).

:)

Last edited:
and after a bit of hazing, all will be good. You all won't even notice. :shifty:

I had no intention of targeting anyone that night- WL was to make the kill.

I can explain a bit of that because it was my idea. At the time that I suggested it (before I was lynched), she was trusted by everyone. I had a feeling the seer was in Mains, and that Willow would know who it was. So if she was converted, she could tell us. Haxx was our seer, but he couldn't seer abilities - not that the villagers knew that. So if we found out who the seer was and killed her, willow would be able to argue that the wolves probably had a seer themselves. I didn't expect bluesails and Haxx to die right after me, and I really didn't expect BB to call Jayna out on the thread. He had forgotten about the saran wrap.

This game was so much fun though! Thanks guys!