WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
and after a bit of hazing, all will be good. You all won't even notice. :shifty:

I sure hope so. I'm still kind of intimidated by you guys. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
btw, we tried to target MJ a few times. I was convinced he was working hard behind the scenes to gather trusted people to him.

Members don't see this ad :)
btw, we tried to target MJ a few times. I was convinced he was working hard behind the scenes to gather trusted people to him.
Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

I'm really nowhere as good at this as you guys think I am. Willow was the real mastermind.

Reactions: 1 users
Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

I'm really nowhere as good at this as you guys think I am. Willow was the real mastermind.
Just to tell everyone else since i already explained this to you: your moving people into Mains and getting more info was really annoying for us, especially since you moved bs in there.

Just to tell everyone else since i already explained this to you: your moving people into Mains and getting more info was really annoying for us, especially since you moved bs in there.
Yeah, I was trying to create an interrogation room of people I trusted that could really put any suspected wolves through the ringer. Worked better than I'd hoped.

Great job villagers! Thank you devyn! I have to say I came up with some MJ in 101 level conspiracy theories haha.

Whoo! Well three of us have won 2 for 2 now =P (I'm looking at MJ & jayna)

Still not good enough to play with the veterans though, haha. Glad I was given a chance to play a villager this time around.

You guys!! me had the coolest role. me wad chaos, but me could twice each throughout the game, anonymous PM, protect, block, and investigate. Yeah me was chaos but me was planning on killing wolves with my power. :(
me vote for one more newb game!!
That is an awesome role! Sorry you got killed so early in this game. Enjoy the resistance game where there is no killing!:laugh:

Am I missing something? Why is everyone saying "me" instead of "I"?

I'm assuming it's some SDN April fools joke because I didn't write that And its all over.

Members don't see this ad :)
And saying Apr1l Fo0l's (had to put in some numbers) gets converted to "awesome." Awesome!

btw, we treid to target MJ a few times. me was convinced he was working hard behind the scenes to gather trusted people to him.
If you're referring to the moving, he actually moved people we were suspicious of to mains, like BS. That way we got to talk to them a little more. It was a good plan!
Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg

me are really nowhere as good at this as you guys think me are. Willow was the real mastermind.
Aw, thanks!:happy: I think we had a great wolf-hunting team going in mains, and I was just the one who for some reason was trusted enough that people kept giving me info. And then it all backfired on me... Oops.

Lol SDN. Also, don't be so scared guys, me'd better see ES, Jayna, and MJ playing more games or me will be super sad :(
And Willow too. All of you. Everyone had better keep playing!
I played in the Orange is the New Black game and somehow made it further than I did in the 101 game. I believe in you guys! Also, it'll be fun :D

And Willow too. All of you. Everyone had better keep playing!
me played in the Orange is the New Black game and somehow made it further than me did in the 101 game. me beleive in you guys! Also, it'll be fun :D
My game is probably up next as I don't think anyone else has there game almost done. I encourage you guys to play in it with the veterans, I promise they don't bite (well too hard anyway), and it will be I think a good game for more intermingling :).

haha

me thought she was the seer. It was b/t her, Jayna, and yourself. My goal was to draw the block by revealing and WL would kill Jayna. me threw out Jayna's name (for my convert to kill) b/c me wanted to give WL deniability if epi questioned if Jayna was killed b/c WL gave information to me. WL would have then become suspected as a convert. Jayna was the most dangerous player for us. She could seer WL- and did.

me knew Epi was the blocker so me targeted her. me was certain to get blocked by announcing me was the wolf and me knew bold flavor (a cilantro dish), ei Epi, would most likely do it for self preservation.

My failure was forgetting that objects were handed out this time. me confused the cycles- me even lynched mags when it was still night (day for me!). Once Jayna seered WL, it was game over.

But my plan would have worked, if it hadn't been for you crazy kids (villagers!).

:)

I'm understanding the choice a little better now. You guys would not believe how frustrated I was when I was converted. As a wolf, I was going "why, why, why did you pick me?? Jayna is going to seer me asap and we'll lose!" But a lot of the info that made me a bad convert was in PMs.

Sorry, jayna for lying about you. I felt a little bit bad (but not much, because I doubted it would actually work) because I was using our plan against you.

On the bright side, my pup is better and my new cat is settling in! I'll see all of you in future WW games! I missed the sign-ups for the resistance game. That would have been a good chance to play in the non-noob games but not be too annoying to veterans.

Thanks, devyn, for modding the game! It was fun.

Sorry, jayna for lying about you. me felt a little bit bad (but not much, because me doubted it would actually work) because me was using our plan against you.
Late last night when you were still posting lies I almost posted something along the lines of "isn't it time for you to admit guilt and start trolling the thread" plus some more snarky comments about giving up, but I refrained. I was feeling a bit mad that you just completely reversed what happened and used it against me. If it'd actually worked I would have been upset, but it pretty clearly wasn't going to.

Ohhhhh... I am super slow today. Now I get why everyone is talking weird (I didn't see 98cats' post, I just quickly skimmed the thread after getting home from class, and didn't look at my own posts to realize that SDN was changing posts). :smack::rofl:Do you really want me to play in future games if this is how observant I am?
My game is probably up next as me don't think anyone else has there game almost done. me encourage you guys to play in it with the veterans, me promise they don't bite (well too hard anyway), and it will be me think a good game for more intermingling :).
Cool, I'll watch for the sign-ups! I think the veterans are being really nice to us, considering that it must be a little weird to have so many new players at once after the WW 101 and 201 games. Thanks, veterans!

Late last night when you were still posting leis me almost posted something along the lines of "isn't it time for you to admit guilt and start trolling the thread" plus some more snarky comments about giving up, but me refrained. me was feeling a bit mad that you just completely reversed what happened and used it against me. If it'd actually worked me would have been upset, but it pretty clearly wasn't going to.
Sorry for the betrayal... :oops: I wanted to see if I could at least get some people to be less sure I was a wolf, because it was a little embarrassing to be unanimously voted for on the first post-BB lynch. I really did feel bad about turning our strategy around like that, but like you said, it was clearly not going to succeed.

Sorry for the betrayal... :oops: me wanted to see if me could at least get some people to be less sure me was a wolf, because it was a little embarrassing to be unanimously voted for on the first post-BB lynch. me really did feel bad about turning our strategy around like that, but like you said, it was clearly not going to succeed.
don't be sorry.... this is how you play WW... Look at SOV getting his wife lynched on almost EXACTLY the same thing... she seered him as a wolf, went to the thread, and he somehow talked his way out of it. After a few lonely nights on the couch, everything is kosher in the SOV household, right @MrsSOV ...

Or look to me and Escalla. How many times have I fecked her over, yet in the Arrow game where we got to pick 1 person to team up with, she wouldn't have it any other way (I think it's because she is a glutton for punishment, but :shrug:.

The moral is, things happen in these games, but they stay in the game. Never trust anyone in these games fully, be paranoid, but remember it is just a game and laugh it off afterwards. The best stories from WW are about that time you screwed over that other person...

Reactions: 5 users
I think I need to read that SDN WW game (I think that's the one with the huge betrayals) that I keep hearing about...

me think me need to read that SDN WW game (me think that's the one with the huge betrayals) that me keep hearin' about...
that's where SOV betrayed MrsSOV...

I've betrayed Escalla most famously in Protoman (in the lounge), but also in Greek Mythology, Survive Alive, and other places I'm sure I've forgotten.
Most every game has great betrayal. I was fond of my job in "Once upon a time" game as well.

What I'm trying to say is, don't trust me...

wait a second.

Reactions: 2 users
That was fun! Thanks Devyn for a great game! I'm sad it's over. I already want more WW in my life. Talk about addicting!

And this whole Apr1l F00ls joke from SDN is cracking me up b

me think me need to read that SDN WW game (me think that's t' one wit t' huge betrayals) that me keep hearin' about...
But also wait to do it until the pirate talk goes away... Or don't. Could make it even more interesting...

I think I'm gonna go read that thread while I wait for a new WW game to start. Haha I want more. And I want it now!

But also wait to do it until t' pirate talk goes away... Or don't. Could make it even more interestin'...
Haha it would be interesting. I was thinking it's a good thing our game ended just before apr1l f00ls, or it would be a little confusing trying to strategize and argue. I think this pirate talk thing keeps changing... Or I'm just that unobservant, but it seems like new words keep getting changed so it's more and more piratey.

It's definitely progressing more and more, haha.

me swear me wasn't hired by Jojo to advertise his game
I actually thought the game was flawed and a bit unbalanced, but it was also due to villager decisions.

But I've been overly critical of all the games I've modded and have pretty much decided not to create any more games...

me actually thought t' game was flawed and a bit unbalanced, but it was also due to villager decisions.

But me've been overly critical of all t' games me've modded and have pretty much decided not to create any more games...

I think it's valuable to read and learn some inside jokes. hehe

and you are way to harsh. I thought it was cause you didn't have time? If that isn't the case, then put your modding cap back on there, mister.

me actually thought t' game was flawed and a bit unbalanced, but it was also due to villager decisions.

But me've been overly critical of all t' games me've modded and have pretty much decided not to create any more games...
This gives me a sad :(

I like how I actually made it in time to a sign up but they're saying no noobs for now.

Le sigh.

Noobs. Can't live wit 'em, can't live wit out 'em!