WW Asylum - GAME and SIGN-UPs, new players welcome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GG villagers. You really kicked our ***es early on.

Didn't even get to convert anyone. Humph. :(

That was fun to watch unfold though.

Members don't see this ad.

Here was my actual role:

Who says you're crazy? Just because you see ghouls around every corner and are sure you're being follow. You are a lone wolf - as such, you may escape death easily and may only be killed in a certain manner at night or be lynched if there are less than 3 wolves.

and dy really did have to tell me about seer/blocking/killing. so, i didn't lie about that for all those who questioned why I had to ask the mods about my role. lol.

"yep. there are conditions to your role I need to tell you about though. You have 3 actions you can take. Seer, block and kill. You must use all 3 before you are able to repeat. For example:
N1: seer dy
N2: block lupin
N3: kill dy
N4 - now you can start the 3 over again."

Question for the mods: What was the "certain manner at night"??

Also, I killed @thedrjojo :D No hard feelings. It was random :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I sent a pm to Dubz stating I was pretty sure that mj was a wolf 2 nights before I got lynched. She assured me that he wasn't yada yada, and then turns around and leads a lynch against me. I am not sure when wz will learn to just not trust mj and to trust me without question instead ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Here's the write up of when I was stabbed by DVMD and then tranq'd. I feel like that caused some confusion. lol.

Kata - you are knifed in the chest. Mere mortal wounds like that can't take you out. You remove the knife and skip on your merry way until you feel another prick in the back of your neck and slumber until the meeting.

Reactions: 1 user
So I sent a pm to Dubz stating I was pretty sure that mj was a wolf 2 nights before I got lynched. She assured me that he wasn't yada yada, and then turns around and leads a lynch against me. I am not sure when wz will learn to just not trust mj and to trust me without question instead ;)
Last time I did that you were BOTH wolves :yeahright: of course I was converted in that game so it worked out :D

There's a reason I killed you so quickly :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking back I'm surprised you didn't use that weird result to get him lynched earlier, he always ruins your wolfy fun :laugh:
Nah, I wanted to give him a chance. In fact, I specifically tried to keep him alive in-thread lol.

Oddly enough, my results for him were provided by the mods and were inconsistent with all of my other results save for LIS. So he did seem sketchy in that regard, and I figured it was enough to bury him with.

I've got to say though, a big reason I kept both of you alive was I knew that the information I passed on would make you both very confused come the end game. My chances of survival weren't huge, but I knew if I threw enough information at you and enough of it was true (which was most of it, damn near all of it really) it would throw into doubt all of the truth that I'd given you, and leave you questioning literally every bit of truthful information you'd been handed, hopefully confusing you enough for a wolf win. Same reason I threw in that rant- it was 95% true, and I knew you wouldn't believe a word of it, and that, right there, would be what might bury you.

And that's half the fun of my death rants- there's always a whole lot of truth in them, and only one or two lies that will ruin you. Disregarding my rants hurts you, because you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Reading them wrong hurts you, because there's always a touch or two of disinformation and if you pick the wrong bits to throw out, it could bury your team. But if you read them right- well, there's a big reward for you... Only if you're willing to take the chance of believing a madman. Which no one is, ever, so I get to laugh about how you knew the truth all along and just refused to believe it.

I've got to say though, a big reason I kept both of you alive was I knew that the information I passed on would make you both very confused come the end game. My chances of survival weren't huge, but I knew if I threw enough information at you and enough of it was true (which was most of it, damn near all of it really) it would throw into doubt all of the truth that I'd given you, and leave you questioning literally every bit of truthful information you'd been handed, hopefully confusing you enough for a wolf win. Same reason I threw in that rant- it was 95% true, and I knew you wouldn't believe a word of it, and that, right there, would be what might bury you.
It might have worked better if stb and I hadn't led your lynch together and hadn't both been alive at the end. So while we were confused...like, very confused...it would have been absurd to turn on each other.

And that's half the fun of my death rants- there's always a whole lot of truth in them, and only one or two lies that will ruin you. Disregarding my rants hurts you, because you're throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Reading them wrong hurts you, because there's always a touch or two of disinformation and if you pick the wrong bits to throw out, it could bury your team. But if you read them right- well, there's a big reward for you... Only if you're willing to take the chance of believing a madman. Which no one is, ever, so I get to laugh about how you knew the truth all along and just refused to believe it.
Not a chance in hell I'll ever read it right so I just immediately disregard everything :laugh:

It might have worked better if stb and I hadn't led your lynch together and hadn't both been alive at the end. So while we were confused...like, very confused...it would have been absurd to turn on each other.
See, I was hoping one of you would get converted. Never turned out that way though ;)

Good game, all. Thanks for playing!

:biglove: back to @dyachei for helping put on a fun Halloween game.

And I never got to post my boobs for LIS, so here they are.

tumblr_nufyji5ZMN1sr7281o1_500.gif

Reactions: 4 users
See, I was hoping one of you would get converted. Never turned out that way though ;)
If that had happened this would have been the deception to win them all. I kept thinking "Oh god MJ would totally convert stb just to screw with me" but the timing wasn't right at all. As it is, I felt thoroughly duped here but not quite Cat in the Hat levels of betrayal.

Good game everyone. Mods, thanks for an awesome game! The pictures and write-ups were fantastic.

Thanks for the awesome game, mods! It was fun to get back into the WW world. I hope I can participate in the next game!

Thanks mods!!!

@epivetlove soooooooon
I think a week or so. My work schedule should be settled by then and that'll give us time to go over everything again. Didn't really have time to look at it while playing this game :p

:clap: I'm so glad you weren't the wolf, WZ!

Thanks for a great game mods, it was certainly challenging at times but I enjoyed it (minus the extreme paranoia and self-doubt the last 24 hours...)

Did the tranq gun die with Aloha?

I think a week or so. My work schedule should be settled by then and that'll give us time to go over everything again. Didn't really have time to look at it while playing this game :p

Just saying - starting it after the 16th (navle...) would be pretty cool. Just an idea. :p

Are there normally games over Christmas break?

Are there normally games over Christmas break?
I am aiming to run Jurassic world over then assuming I get clarification from DVMD that Jurassic world is fair game and doesn't cross over with her Jurassic park redux

Reactions: 1 users
I am aiming to run Jurassic world over then assuming I get clarification from DVMD that Jurassic world is fair game and doesn't cross over with her Jurassic park redux

Omg. Then I will be able to post as many sexy Chris Pratt pics as I please :biglove::biglove::biglove:

And iI was sure the wolves had to have known iI was the tracker to kill me so early, but then was surprised iI stayed alive the second time

And iI was sure the wolves had to have known iI was the tracker to kill me so early, but then was surprised iI stayed alive the second time
Yeah. We didn't tell anyone's ability in death as to try to make the person brought back still had the chance to live.