WW Child's Play; a noob game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What if we set up our own resurrection vote, do you think the mods would get mad hahahaha?

Members don't see this ad.

Or you could wait until we know more... Idk!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
hint: different colors usually mean different groups - like villager, wolf, chaos, multiple bad groups, etc. sometimes it is just because your mods are color blind

Reactions: 2 users
What if we set up our own resurrection vote, do you think the mods would get mad hahahaha?

I don't think we should do this because the wolves can vote and throw off the trail. I think you should bring back whoever YOU think would be best. But PBC was chaos. Maybe we need an actual villager.

Reactions: 1 users
You have until the morning deadline to decide right? I think its a good idea to wait and see what happens.
In the meantime - lynch caiter!

Yes because if we lynch the wrong person... We will know more about them and can always bring them back (ideally of course it would be better to lynch the wolf... But our track record is not the best)

You have until the morning deadline to decide right? I think its a good idea to wait and see what happens.
In the meantime - lynch caiter!
I have to do my action tonight. If we lynch catier and she's innocent I could also bring her back, just another option.

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
download.jpg

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

More hints
These are the types of roles you typically see in a game:
Silencer: These people usually stop another player from posting or make them post in a certain way
Seer: This person gives a name to the mods and get back a name, role description, affiliation or any/all of the above
Protector: This person protects a specific player from being attacked. This may be from wolves, other villagers, etc
Tracker: This person follows a player and watches what they do. It may not always be clear
Blocker: This person chooses a player and blocks their actions (usually for the night, day or night and day)
Resurrector: This person brings a dead player back to life

Wolves may have no roles or may have the roles listed above in addition to the villagers

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm all for lynching caiter and if she's not a wolf I could bring her back but she wouldn't be much use to us after that (no seering ability ) sorry no offense caiter.

I have to do my action tonight. If we lynch catier and she's innocent I could also bring her back, just another option.
Nope! My ability was blocked the first night.
Well, there you have it!
Lets lynch caiter. (I am so sure I am right about this).
The only way that Caiter is a villager is if the mods gave two villagers the EXACT SAME ability and I'm not buying it!
In the smallest chance in the world (aka not happening) caiter happens to be a villager you can bring caiter back.

Dead boy's gottta ask.... what is going on here? Why these... manatees? Manatees, right?
(Identifying water creatures = not my forte)
:):):):):)
you guys are mentees. or manatees in our mentor thread...
;););););)

Official Day 5 Lynching Tally

Caiter (6); Teep, STD, Kcough, hmoo, Mouse, cam
Rocky (1); Ppup,
Deva (2); , Sfef, Rocky
Teep ();
Swineherder ();

9/14 voting DEADLINE IS ~9:30PM EST

blnkstr1.gif

Before I settle on a vote I'd like to speak to caiter herself and hear her defense. @Caiter92 , when you defended your actions earlier you said that you were just following the advice of your mentors. MentorS...plural. Can you elaborate?

They were probably mocked by their mentors too, once upon a time ;)

WE WERE ALL POOR MANATEES ONCE

They were probably mocked by their mentors too, once upon a time ;)

WE WERE ALL POOR MANATEES ONCE
not all. many of us learned WW under fire, by playing with the big boys and through mockery, shame, derision, rinse and repeat figured out how to do it right.

Others never learned.

Once upon a time, a newb signed up for a game called WW. "A new way to procrastinate? What fun!" said she. The first morning she awoke to a message. "You are a seer!" it said. "You may seer one player a night."

But things appeared bleak for her, before the first sun had even set.

"She is number 13! She must be a wolf!" the villagers cried.

But hope was not lost, as others had began to vote, and she was safe. For now.

The next day, it was not long before a meddlesome villager named Kam started up trouble again. "She is a WOLF!" they cried, "LYNCH HER!"

The poor little newb was stuck at work until just before the deadline. In a last ditch effort, she revealed all.

"I'm not wolf! I am a seer! Alohacat is Dorthy! I am innocent!"

Aloha cat confirmed, and the poor little newb was safe once more. But that night, something terrible happened. The next day, Aloha cat was dead.

"It was her!" Kam cried, "She knew Aloha's abilities and that is why she's dead! She is a seer AND a wolf! We must kill her!"

"I am a seer, but I am no wolf! Please believe me!" she cried once more.

"If you are a seer, who did you see last night then!" replied Kam.

She was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in. Others were satisfied, but not Kam.

"You may be a seer, but you are no villager! Post your role description, or you are done for."

The poor little newb did not know what to do. She was not a child like her fellow villagers. Seeing no other choice, she revealed all.

"I am a villager, but no child. I am Jacob Grimm. I may seer one each night to learn their story."

The newb had things to do, and logged off, feeling like they would log back on to find they were dead. To her delight, it was not so. She was still alive, and most seemed to believe her. Everyone, except Kam.

"You are all blind! Why can you not see! She is a wolf! She may be Jacob Grimm, but she is no villager!" Kam cried once more.

"Let her live," others said, "If she is not a wolf, she will be dead soon. If she is a wolf, we will know soon enough."

The next morning, she awoke to two PM's from SOV.

In the first, she was told she had been protected from harm the night before. In the other, that she had been sent a magical box that would protect her tonight.

Once again, Kam led the cry. The newb had given up, and accepted her fate.

However, someone else soon caught the villagers eye. Two villagers claimed to be Max.

"Could it be true? Could we have more than one?!" the villagers wondered.

The villagers decided it could not be, and corned poor Steph. When it was done, they discovered a horrible secret. Steph had been telling the truth, Trilt was the wolf all along.

Trilt was killed that night very night, and suspicions turned to the poor newb once more.

But the newb had a secret. A dark, terrible secret. They were not a child, yes. And were German in origin. But they were no villager.

You see, several days before when the villagers were crying for her to reveal her role and things seemed dire, the little newb asked the mods for some help.

"Lupin! SOV! May I make up a role? Is lying allowed?" She asked.

"But of course little wolf, anything is allowed in this game," replied SOV. "As long as it does not violate your role description, that is."

So the little wolf spun a tale. To her amazement, it worked. She lived another day. She knew Kam would once again try to lynch her, and she and her fellow wolves discussed lynching her. But, alas, they decided they had others to be more concerned about.

She decided if she must die, she was going to make it a death to remember, and started writing a tale of her mischief. But then, her fellow wolf came under suspicion. To both their surprised, Trilt was able to turn the tables on the poor, innocent steph. My, how they did get a good chuckle out of that!

When Trilt was found, they had fun with it as well.

But now, it was the poor newbs turn, who wasn't quite as innocent as she had claimed to be.

For, she was Schwarze Mann, the most famous child’s monster in Germany. The alpha wolf who could not be killed.

germany-schwarze-mann.jpg

HAHAHAHA I love you guys :rofl:

WHAT IS HAPPENING I'M SO CONFUSED. I'm going to stop going to class so I can devote myself to WW

Once upon a time, a newb signed up for a game called WW. "A new way to procrastinate? What fun!" said she. The first morning she awoke to a message. "You are a seer!" it said. "You may seer one player a night."

But things appeared bleak for her, before the first sun had even set.

"She is number 13! She must be a wolf!" the villagers cried.

But hope was not lost, as others had began to vote, and she was safe. For now.

The next day, it was not long before a meddlesome villager named Kam started up trouble again. "She is a WOLF!" they cried, "LYNCH HER!"

The poor little newb was stuck at work until just before the deadline. In a last ditch effort, she revealed all.

"I'm not wolf! I am a seer! Alohacat is Dorthy! I am innocent!"

Aloha cat confirmed, and the poor little newb was safe once more. But that night, something terrible happened. The next day, Aloha cat was dead.

"It was her!" Kam cried, "She knew Aloha's abilities and that is why she's dead! She is a seer AND a wolf! We must kill her!"

"I am a seer, but I am no wolf! Please believe me!" she cried once more.

"If you are a seer, who did you see last night then!" replied Kam.

She was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in. Others were satisfied, but not Kam.

"You may be a seer, but you are no villager! Post your role description, or you are done for."

The poor little newb did not know what to do. She was not a child like her fellow villagers. Seeing no other choice, she revealed all.

"I am a villager, but no child. I am Jacob Grimm. I may seer one each night to learn their story."

The newb had things to do, and logged off, feeling like they would log back on to find they were dead. To her delight, it was not so. She was still alive, and most seemed to believe her. Everyone, except Kam.

"You are all blind! Why can you not see! She is a wolf! She may be Jacob Grimm, but she is no villager!" Kam cried once more.

"Let her live," others said, "If she is not a wolf, she will be dead soon. If she is a wolf, we will know soon enough."

The next morning, she awoke to two PM's from SOV.

In the first, she was told she had been protected from harm the night before. In the other, that she had been sent a magical box that would protect her tonight.

Once again, Kam led the cry. The newb had given up, and accepted her fate.

However, someone else soon caught the villagers eye. Two villagers claimed to be Max.

"Could it be true? Could we have more than one?!" the villagers wondered.

The villagers decided it could not be, and corned poor Steph. When it was done, they discovered a horrible secret. Steph had been telling the truth, Trilt was the wolf all along.

Trilt was killed that night very night, and suspicions turned to the poor newb once more.

But the newb had a secret. A dark, terrible secret. They were not a child, yes. And were German in origin. But they were no villager.

You see, several days before when the villagers were crying for her to reveal her role and things seemed dire, the little newb asked the mods for some help.

"Lupin! SOV! May I make up a role? Is lying allowed?" She asked.

"But of course little wolf, anything is allowed in this game," replied SOV. "As long as it does not violate your role description, that is."

So the little wolf spun a tale. To her amazement, it worked. She lived another day. She knew Kam would once again try to lynch her, and she and her fellow wolves discussed lynching her. But, alas, they decided they had others to be more concerned about.

She decided if she must die, she was going to make it a death to remember, and started writing a tale of her mischief. But then, her fellow wolf came under suspicion. To both their surprised, Trilt was able to turn the tables on the poor, innocent steph. My, how they did get a good chuckle out of that!

When Trilt was found, they had fun with it as well.

But now, it was the poor newbs turn, who wasn't quite as innocent as she had claimed to be.

For, she was Schwarze Mann, the most famous child’s monster in Germany. The alpha wolf who could not be killed.

germany-schwarze-mann.jpg

What... WHAT

Wait.. So Caiter just gave herself up? What? :boom:

I bet she can still be killed. She's just trying to throw us off so that we choose someone else instead of her.

:android::android::android::android::android:

Nooblets should read more game threads. What you see here is a "wolf brag". Make of it what you will.

:panda::panda::panda::panda::panda:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Video Wolf Brags are the best.

I'm just saying :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: 3 users
Alright, before I got off to research "wolf brags," this is what my mentor told me.

"She may have a lynch avoidance. If she truly is the "alpha wolf," you guys might have to kill every single wolf before you can kill her (she has to be the last.) this depends on the Mod, you may be able to lynch her the second time and be successful."

or we are on the right track with someone else but by throwing herself under (we were going to kill her off eventually) she's taking the focus off they other wolves.
Still Kill her now
UNLYNCH DEV
LYNCH CATIER

or we are on the right track with someone else but by throwing herself under (we were going to kill her off eventually) she's taking the focus off they other wolves.
Still Kill her now
UNLYNCH DEV
LYNCH CATIER

Why waste a lynch vote tonight if she can't be killed? We need to figure out who she is protecting because we can't kill her until the other is dead! This is all a rouse to get is to vote for her and not someone else!!!!

Dev was pretty equal in votes before I changed but I don't know if that means anything.