WW Child's Play; a noob game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I tried to revive you the night Susan blew the horn... but no luck there :p

#reasonswhylucyisthefavoritesister
:p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
THANK YOU SOV and Lupin!!! You are both awesome and the game was very fun. :)

Was there some way to know that FinDog's shadow would backfire on the user? Or maybe that's just one of the tricks of WW - some things work like they say, and others have unexpected consequences?

What was chaos' win requirement?

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited: No more boxes of stars!! I almost feel alive. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Good game guys! Thanks to the mods. Dying so early sucked, but it was still fun to follow along!

Members don't see this ad :)
In hindsight I wish I had played differently. Almost all of my suspicions were correct but I was so worried about making myself a target that I just floated along with whatever others wanted to do... and with Steph I didn't go to bat because I wanted to kill Trilt and I figured there was little chance of turning the vote around. Blahhhh. Such regret. My death sucked.

Anyways... sucks the game ended on an unpleasant note but ao relieved I can SPEAK.
Don't be afraid to speak up! You might get killed earlier (even that's not a guarantee), but the game is much more fun if you're putting your thoughts out in the thread and getting involved in the discussions :)

I feel like we are all going to SDN friends forever now.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Good game guys!

haha thannnkkks. I was so sure you were the wolf until you said the thing about your mentor and I was like, oh that makes sense. Sorry I went to you next, swini!

I hated lying to you! But my mentor really did tell me to say that. LOL!

Reactions: 1 users
Don't be afraid to speak up! You might get killed earlier (even that's not a guarantee), but the game is much more fun if you're putting your thoughts out in the thread and getting involved in the discussions :)
Exactly! I probably could have stayed quiet and lived longer, but that's no fun at all.

Exactly! I probably could have stayed quiet and lived longer, but that's no fun at all.
I was devastated when it turned out that you were the wolf. I just sat there mouth agape when I read it

THANK YOU SOV and Lupin!!! You are both awesome and the game was very fun. :)

Was there some way to know that FinDog's shadow would backfire on the user? Or maybe that's just one of the tricks of WW - some things work like they say, and others have unexpected consequences?

What was chaos' win requirement?

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited: No more boxes of stars!! I almost feel alive. ;)

Yeah, what was Chaos' win condition? Just being alive at the end of the game? I was banking on the chance that there would be another wolf around after you guys had lynched Pink, but all that business about reviving Pan was just a shot in the dark.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sucks but it's a lessons learned. Thanks to the mods and mentors who made our first game possible.

I felt so bad when you started being suspected the next day! And then felt like a bad wolf for feeling bad, haha.

Then I must be the worst wolf of all time. Every time someone suspected me after I turned in to a wolf, I was like "YES! My villager friends are so smart!" and then I realized I couldn't think like that.. and had to lie and deceive to not be killed! It was a stab to the heart every time lol

Then I must be the worst wolf of all time. Every time someone suspected me after I turned in to a wolf, I was like "YES! My villager friends are so smart!" and then I realized I couldn't think like that.. and had to lie and deceive to not be killed! It was a stab to the heart every time lol
If only Ketoone hadn't blocked me....

Yeah, what was Chaos' win condition? Just being alive at the end of the game? I was banking on the chance that there would be another wolf around after you guys had lynched Pink, but all that business about reviving Pan was just a shot in the dark.

I was rooting for you to win, Kam! It was sad when you were killed. :(

Wait you didn't even know your own win condition? Or do you mean Peter Pan's win condition? I actually was worried that you knew I had another revive on me and were going to steal it... one of the reasons I didn't fight too hard to lynch Pink instead of you :p

Who held me hostage with the soldiers? You ruined my ruby slippers. :(

Wait you didn't even know your own win condition? Or do you mean Peter Pan's win condition? I actually was worried that you knew I had another revive on me and were going to steal it... one of the reasons I didn't fight too hard to lynch Pink instead of you :p

Chaos isn't told what their win condition is. That would be too easy ;)

No! They didn't tell us, so we were just as in the dark as you guys were.

And I really was hoping I could try to revive you! Swini and her meddlesome horn! ;)

I was so ready to come back, too. I saw my name thrown around a bit and got all excited.

I don't know why y'all didn't want to rez Pan. Chaos isn't inherently evil. We mess with wolves and villagers alike, so we're almost helpful! :D

I was so ready to come back, too. I saw my name thrown around a bit and got all excited.

I don't know why y'all didn't want to rez Pan. Chaos isn't inherently evil. We mess with wolves and villagers alike, so we're almost helpful! :D

You almost stole one of my kills so I was not a fan of you :p

Anyone who forces an innocent orphan to speak in only caws for the day is evil!! :p But it did help us lynch hayley so maybe you weren't all bad... :)

Although, to be fair, I was trying to even things out by making a mess of things for the villagers. I had all sorts of nefarious plans in the works!

I am so sorry aloha!! I didn't really understand what I was doing. I thought you may have been a wolf
You indirectly caused a death even before you were a wolf :eek: I don't think I can ever forgive you for taking one of my nooblets from me so quickly :p

You indirectly caused a death even before you were a wolf :eek: I don't think I can ever forgive you for taking one of my nooblets from me so quickly :p

Yeah, I died so quickly I think I spoke to WZ a total of like three times the whole game. hahaha :cyclops: Thanks anyways @WildZoo. It was still fun!

PBC was a total shot in the dark kill for us - we didn't think any of the remaining roles that we knew would classify as "naughty," so we just picked one.

We had item and ability blocked her that night, too... so it sounds like a lot of people were the cause of death, haha.

PBC was a total shot in the dark kill for us - we didn't think any of the remaining roles that we knew would classify as "naughty," so we just picked one.

We had item and ability blocked her that night, too... so it sounds like a lot of people were the cause of death, haha.

I was trying so hard to sound like an innocent villager. I was actually sort of expecting Kam to be targeted that night, so it was a total surprise to die.

Wolves suck. :p

Guess everyone wanted me to die. hahah Here I was one the most innocent villagers with no killing or seeing abilities. :rofl:

Also, thanks mods for taking the time to make us a game, and thanks mentors for mentoring!

What mischief did you get up to, Kam?

Well, I didn't want to out myself, but once I turned, I didn't actually want to lynch Caiter...so once we'd stacked a whole mess of votes up in her favor, I tried to subtly throw out Steph's name to suggest we could leave Caiter for the next day and then help to push that ball down the hill. Sorry Steph! And I'd gotten so many fun toys to play with the night Swini put the kibosh on everyone's moves...I was stealing Ketoone's shadow and had a few days worth of lynch-bombs in the works to throw everyone off track. But you guys killed me before I got to get into the real fun!

Next time, though.....:shifty:

Well, I didn't want to out myself, but once I turned, I didn't actually want to lynch Caiter...so once we'd stacked a whole mess of votes up in her favor, I tried to subtly throw out Steph's name to suggest we could leave Caiter for the next day and then help to push that ball down the hill. Sorry Steph! And I'd gotten so many fun toys to play with the night Swini put the kibosh on everyone's moves...I was stealing Ketoone's shadow and had a few days worth of lynch-bombs in the works to throw everyone off track. But you guys killed me before I got to get into the real fun!

Next time, though.....:shifty:
Like I said...never trust chaos :p

Haha yeah, we thought we were wasting pps naughty kill when we tried for her, and then it worked. We were quite surprised.

Also, I KNEW YOU WERE CHAOS KAM haha

I thought about seering you again once Peter Pan died and we found out he was chaos, but we had other people we weren't sure of their role yet so I didn't. Totally should have. No one would have believed me though, because by that time it was very obvious I was a lying liar who lied :p haha

Thanks for a fun game Lupin and SOV!

Reactions: 2 users