WW Erratic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your excuses. Empty are they
Nope. Sadly, they are true.

I'm the hunter, a villager. Twice during the game, I could ready a gun and shoot any wolves that visited me. I used this n6 after I began posting more and n8 after WZ said he trusted me for helping with devyn.

I have no investigative abilities and no PM'ing, so I'm trying in general not to lead the charge on anyone.

I'll vote to *****lynch jayna***** for now.

Members don't see this ad.

Unlynch Zen, Lynch Jayna

196.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Nope. Sadly, they are true.

I'm the hunter, a villager. Twice during the game, I could ready a gun and shoot any wolves that visited me. I used this n6 after I began posting more and n8 after WZ said he trusted me for helping with devyn.

I have no investigative abilities and no PM'ing, so I'm trying in general not to lead the charge on anyone.

I'll vote to *****lynch jayna***** for now.
I don't understand your ability, can you explain more?

Members don't see this ad :)
I tell the mods that I stand guard at night. If a wolf attacks me, the wolf dies instead of me. I missed both of the times I used it.

I need to start driving now. I won't be able to come back on here before lynch closes.

It might be better to tie it and let them both die... Probably not... So I might change, I might not. I'm not strongly convinced, but I'm not sure anyone else is going to come online... Probably best to stay with my gut...

Day 10 Lynch Vote Results

Zensing - 3 (rojo, TP, Jayna)
TRH - 0 ()
Jayna - 3 (Zensing, Romo, MJ)

It appears to have ended in a Zensing/Jayna tie. Both players get strung up.

Zensing was the Zombie (wolf), who converted players but had a choice: she could convert one player without giving up the wolves' nighttime kill that night, or she could convert two players but give up the wolves' nighttime kill those nights.

Jayna was the Politician (villager), who was supposed to make up an outlandish but game-related lie every day to post in the thread or the nighttime write-up.

Alive (for now):
3. Romoret
11. TRH
17. Tp13
18. Mad Jack
22. Rojo

Dead (maybe for good):
6. Rogert, Tracker (villager), who could track other players. D2.
14. SummerTheLynx, Village Idiot (villager), who could seer at night. N2
5. Lupin21, Ghost (wolf), who was unseerable by everyone except, perhaps, the Village Idiot. D3
16. WillowLeaf, Horse (villager). who could alignment seer or track, but with a potentially high cost. N3
21. WTF, Vampire (wolf), who could suck most player's blood to copy their ability that night. D4
20. Resolute Mike, Angel (villager), who could protect players. N4
9. evilsquirrel, Chupacabra (villager), who could frighten (block) players. D5
1. DVMDream, Dragon Trainer (villager), who could train a Dragon. N5
13. BI, Paranormal Hunter (villager), who could record evidence. D6
7. Gwenevre, Ability Seer (villager), who could ability seer. N6
4. devyn, Werewolf (wolf), who seered as a villager every other night. D7
19. Jilary, Dragon (villager), who could silence, kill, or track. N7
8. FS, Cyborg (villager), who could jack into someone's results. D8
15. WildZoo, Role Name seer (villager), who could seer someone's role name. N8
2. kaydubs, HAL (villager), who had access to wolf:villager ratio and could resurrect 1 player. D9
12. JaynaAli, Politician (villager). D10
10. Zensing, Zombie (wolf). D10

Night 10 deadline is 8 pm Eastern.

Woo! Glad I didn't come back on during m&m or I might have changed off zensing.

I'll take a wolf kill! Glad I didn't change.

So, based on the description of the zombie, we have had to have had only 1 conversion... I would have liked kaydubs to have told us her original results before she died, but I can't envision 5 original wolves, so we are looking at 1 wolf conversion left.

Is mad jack really that dumb/obvious? I dunno.

Romoret hasn't been overly useful with his possibly very powerful skill, and would have been my conversion choice (with the hope of him keeping his role)

Tp/trh having a link gives a great alibi and makes either a great conversion option, but which of the two idk. Two days ago they were both key on switching the lynch from zensing to kaydubs, which worked out amazing for the wolves.

Le sigh. Hopefully we can get results early today and get back on cycle

Reactions: 1 user
You all knew my role was there. This happened at a bad time . I had all sorts of zombie gifs ready to post if I was at a computer.

Reactions: 1 users
You all knew my role was there. This happened at a bad time . I had all sorts of zombie gifs ready to post if I was at a computer.
I feel that I have been avenged. No more flesh eating for you!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Woo! Glad I didn't come back on during m&m or I might have changed off zensing.

I'll take a wolf kill! Glad I didn't change.

So, based on the description of the zombie, we have had to have had only 1 conversion... I would have liked kaydubs to have told us her original results before she died, but I can't envision 5 original wolves, so we are looking at 1 wolf conversion left.

Is mad jack really that dumb/obvious? I dunno.

Romoret hasn't been overly useful with his possibly very powerful skill, and would have been my conversion choice (with the hope of him keeping his role)

Tp/trh having a link gives a great alibi and makes either a great conversion option, but which of the two idk. Two days ago they were both key on switching the lynch from zensing to kaydubs, which worked out amazing for the wolves.

Le sigh. Hopefully we can get results early today and get back on cycle

So I have a feeling I might die next. Might as well get this out in the open.

One thing to keep in mind is that even if I demand something, it may or may not actually happen. It may even happen but not in the way I wanted.
I've demanded resurrections of a protector (successful, although RM was inactive and ended up dying again anyway) and a seer (unsuccessful because Mods wouldn't have it).
Night 8 I demanded that there be no Night 9. I did this in order to prevent any wolf kills that night as well as give the villagers a second chance to lynch a wolf in case we were wrong on Day 9 (which is exactly what happened).
So because my demand Night 8 was something beneficial to the villagers and we killed the Wolf that could do the converting, I am not the convert. This means that the conversion probably happened between Night 6-8.

I agree with Rojo in that Tp13 and trh have changed up their style of lynch voting. I've been suspicious of Tp13 for a little while but beyond just observing voting and thread behavior, I don't have much else to go on.

Therefore, if you the villagers have any recommendations for my next demands (assuming I survive the night), please let me know.

Once I found TP, she votes as I vote since she's my loyal pet. That's my "ability". Don't blame TP for her voting pattern. I can't say she hasn't been converted but I have no indication since our limited communication hasn't changed.

I'm going to go with lynch jojo because he's the only "original" type player left aside from me, and I know I'm not a wolf.

There's already been a set of pair roles so it could be possible to have another.
Two things though:
1) Rojo has been lynching all of the wolves so far including Zen (who would have had to convert him beforehand). If Rojo was the convert then either he doesn't know how to play WW (you aren't suppose to kill allies) or he wants to be the last man standing and win it all for the glory of doing so.
2) It is a night cycle, so don't think lynching is happening for a while.

Also if TP must vote as you do, then why was TP able to vote during Day 10 lynch when you didn't cast a vote? Mind clarifying your role a bit?

Also if TP must vote as you do, then why was TP able to vote during Day 10 lynch when you didn't cast a vote? Mind clarifying your role a bit?
It says that she chooses my vote and that I vote for whoever she votes for. There is no provision for if she doesn't vote so I assumed that if she forgot to or couldn't vote I could still vote without her.

There's already been a set of pair roles so it could be possible to have another.
Two things though:
1) Rojo has been lynching all of the wolves so far including Zen (who would have had to convert him beforehand). If Rojo was the convert then either he doesn't know how to play WW (you aren't suppose to kill allies) or he wants to be the last man standing and win it all for the glory of doing so.

Lynching all of the wolves is a great way to appear as though they're not a wolf. Being the last wolf standing and having the ability to say, "But I lynched all the wolves!" is great backup, right? Rojo is wiley. There is plenty of precedent for wolves lynching wolves to gain credibility.

"TP is the dog! You may now communicate via PM. You may also choose how they vote each day. Unless you PM otherwise, we will just assume that they vote for whoever you vote for." I have no idea if her vote would count if I did not vote that day.

Lynching all of the wolves is a great way to appear as though they're not a wolf. Being the last wolf standing and having the ability to say, "But I lynched all the wolves!" is great backup, right? Rojo is wiley. There is plenty of precedent for wolves lynching wolves to gain credibility.

"TP is the dog! You may now communicate via PM. You may also choose how they vote each day. Unless you PM otherwise, we will just assume that they vote for whoever you vote for." I have no idea if her vote would count if I did not vote that day.
Yeah, but beating the war drum for them being a wolf two straight rounds and keeping my vote that resulting in the wolf being lynched while everyone else was jumping ship is not wolf tactics, but I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't right?

Yeah, but beating the war drum for them being a wolf two straight rounds and keeping my vote that resulting in the wolf being lynched while everyone else was jumping ship is not wolf tactics, but I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't right?

-shrug- You've also made that early tie that took out two villagers (and we were lucky not to lose all three). I'm not one to say, "A wolf would/wouldn't do this or that" because I've seen most of it happen and so have you. I'm not saying I'm strongly convinced you're a wolf by any means, but with who I've got left, it's all that fits the pattern of wolves so far.

It's rare for them to lead the charge in lynching literally every other wolf though.

Night 10 Results

News You Can Trust:
- TRH, the Sports Enthusiast (villager), who controlled the dog's vote once she found it and could communicate with it, was killed overnight.
- A mod error was made in counting TP's vote the day TRH did not vote. I apologize. I considered clarifying when it came up in thread, but decided that on the whole it was less unbalancing for me to stay silent. No retroactive changes will be made.

Gossip Column:

more tales of the fapper: has he really not fapped for a week? Can he even survive that long without fapping? The people left to fap over is becoming less and less, that is unless he wants to fap to dead people once again... No longer fearful of death, just now content

Alive (for now):
3. Romoret
17. Tp13
18. Mad Jack
22. Rojo

Dead (maybe for good):
6. Rogert, Tracker (villager), who could track other players. D2.
14. SummerTheLynx, Village Idiot (villager), who could seer at night. N2
5. Lupin21, Ghost (wolf), who was unseerable by everyone except, perhaps, the Village Idiot. D3
16. WillowLeaf, Horse (villager). who could alignment seer or track, but with a potentially high cost. N3
21. WTF, Vampire (wolf), who could suck most player's blood to copy their ability that night. D4
20. Resolute Mike, Angel (villager), who could protect players. N4
9. evilsquirrel, Chupacabra (villager), who could frighten (block) players. D5
1. DVMDream, Dragon Trainer (villager), who could train a Dragon. N5
13. BI, Paranormal Hunter (villager), who could record evidence. D6
7. Gwenevre, Ability Seer (villager), who could ability seer. N6
4. devyn, Werewolf (wolf), who seered as a villager every other night. D7
19. Jilary, Dragon (villager), who could silence, kill, or track. N7
8. FS, Cyborg (villager), who could jack into someone's results. D8
15. WildZoo, Role Name seer (villager), who could seer someone's role name. N8
2. kaydubs, HAL (villager), who had access to wolf:villager ratio and could resurrect 1 player. D9
12. JaynaAli, Politician (villager). D10
10. Zensing, Zombie (wolf). D10
11. TRH, Sports Enthusiast (villager). N10

Day 11 deadline is 8 pm Eastern.

Dammit guys

I'm waiting for any information. I have nothing to go on but feels, but my feeldar is notoriously bad in WW. I'm much better at working with evidence.

What are you feeling then?

What are you feeling then?
I don't want my feels to guide this discussion. They're far too unreliable. You weren't around for the wolf brag where LIS got called up and was like, "Whatever you do, don't kill MJ- he'll mess everything up." I'm fairly bad at being a late-game villager unless I have a strong role.

I don't want my feels to guide this discussion. They're far too unreliable. You weren't around for the wolf brag where LIS got called up and was like, "Whatever you do, don't kill MJ- he'll mess everything up." I'm fairly bad at being a late-game villager unless I have a strong role.
Well, I'm most strongly considering you as the wolf since you did make the tie and all, and have been real odd the past few days, but would it really be THAT obvious that you are a wolf? I dunno.

I have my doubts about all of you though

Well, I'm most strongly considering you as the wolf since you did make the tie and all, and have been real odd the past few days, but would it really be THAT obvious that you are a wolf? I dunno.

I have my doubts about all of you though
I've been really busy with school (it's HEENT block, which has put a whole new spin on needing something like I need a hole in my head. So many holes...), so I haven't been focusing much on the game. I didn't even realize I was tying things up when I put that vote in. I really didn't think Zen was clever enough to come up with a role that complex- looks like I'm never underestimating him again.

My strongest instincts are TP (who might have offed her owner because having someone that can question you directly puts you at risk in a game with minimal communication, plus killing her would reveal that TP's original role was, in fact, the dog, lending her credibility) and yourself, because you're who I would convert.

I totally don't remember that. Whatever I was trying to do, did it work?

I totally don't remember that. Whatever I was trying to do, did it work?
The wolves had already won. It was the wolf brag where you did the subtle rickroll. If I remember correctly, it was Rojo's brag lol. He called you and asked how to be an alpha wolf, if memory serves me, which it rarely does, because I'm a drunk.

Reactions: 3 users
The wolves had already won. It was the wolf brag where you did the subtle rickroll. If I remember correctly, it was Rojo's brag lol. He called you and asked how to be an alpha wolf, if memory serves me, which it rarely does.
Now that was an epic game. So much wolf bragging. I was really intending on that being my Swan song, dropping the mic and bouncing

Reactions: 3 users
SOV was also in it. It's still my favorite brag ever by a long margin. Not that I have great taste, I mean, I voluntarily drink Natty Ice to this day.

SOV was also in it. It's still my favorite brag ever by a long margin. Not that I have great taste, I mean, I voluntarily drink Natty Ice to this day.
There were a few other supporting cast members as well :whistle:

Reactions: 2 users