WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
it's not even the grandfather anything because grandfathering was many years ago. Not 2. it's that the website has some glitches that work in our favor. some people have various restrictions lifted just by pure good luck. just be careful about broadcasting it, lee might hear and take it away.

for example I've never had a restriction on my avatar size. neither before donating or after. But donating did let me have gifs

There's definitely rules to it all. I just don't think anyone understands them. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

going out for fishbowls later... then graduation celebration at the bar. then somehow waking up early, packing a ton of stuff, and driving two hours to pick up the moms and brother by 2.... but it should be a fun friday!

it's going to be an AWESOME Friday :laugh:

it's not even the grandfather anything because grandfathering was many years ago. Not 2. it's that the website has some glitches that work in our favor. some people have various restrictions lifted just by pure good luck. just be careful about broadcasting it, lee might hear and take it away.

for example I've never had a restriction on my avatar size. neither before donating or after. But donating did let me have gifs

Pretty sure donating did not let me have gifs either, or the "larger sized" avatar. Meh, what can you do

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure donating did not let me have gifs either, or the "larger sized" avatar. Meh, what can you do

You have to make sure it is exactly the right size and not too big. Saving the pics to your computer then uploading may let you use it, I don't know why but that is what I had to do for mine. I think it measures in bytes then and not in frame size.

Just so you all know, tomorrow afternoon I am going to the race track :D, so I may not be on very much.

You have to make sure it is exactly the right size and not too big. Saving the pics to your computer then uploading may let you use it, I don't know why but that is what I had to do for mine. I think it measures in bytes then and not in frame size.
I use photobucket editor to re-size the img to the right size. As a gold donor, you should be able to have anything up to 160x160 pixels. Mine is currently exactly that size.

I use photobucket editor to re-size the img to the right size. As a gold donor, you should be able to have anything up to 160x160 pixels. Mine is currently exactly that size.

hmmm interesting...I will have to investigate this!

I feel like I am slightly out of the club here....

katie8-1.jpg

Katie 8 try this one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think I get how to make that my avatar :confused: It won't let me save it to my desktop!
EDIT: GOT IT! yay! Thanks FTB. Was it just that the one you posted is the exact specifications that SDN needs?

Tomorrow is COMLEX II (written). Last time I took a board exam I was mercilessly killed. Lets not have a repeat of this.

But..... You were an evil evil wolf. Mercilessly my butt

You shot me with a musket! Seriously. Couldn't even lynch a dude like an upstanding citizen.

Let's be real here.

I shot EMILOO with the musket. In her face. I'm 100% positive you died from lynching.

Trying to rewrite history. Psh

Yup, I found one and re-sized it for you. Because I am procrastinating and at work till 9:30 tonight. It is 160 tall by 120.
you're the best :love:

haha loooove workdays like that :laugh:

Let's be real here.

I shot EMILOO with the musket. In her face. I'm 100% positive you died from lynching.

Trying to rewrite history. Psh

haha no. 100% positive i was shot. It was the annoying part. Cause I would be impossible to lynch at that time for various reasons. muskets? Not so much. Though it wasnt you. I was saying "you" as in "you villagers of the last game" not you specifically.

Almost tempted to look back to see what really happened.

Resisting urge......

I actually DID look back and wasn't gonna mention that I was wrong. Thanks FTB

....this game needs to pick up!!!

SO boring.

Are most WW games like this on the first cycle? It seems like the SW game was "SHABANG!" from the get-go.

SUCCESS!!!!!

Alright, I forgive you FTB

....this game needs to pick up!!!

SO boring.

Are most WW games like this on the first cycle? It seems like the SW game was "SHABANG!" from the get-go.

I imagine the speed of the game would depend on the availability of the mods.

And mind you, its definitely harder than it looks to mod. Especially when you have other responsibilities (that I admittedly shirked when I was modding)

Just so you all know, tomorrow afternoon I am going to the race track :D, so I may not be on very much.

Just so you all know, tomorrow afternoon and evening I am going to be drunker than a skunker celebrating finishing my last physio exam. Pre-gaming, of sorts, for the end of next week, celebrating the end of the year after a few path exams and behavior exams 'n stuff like that.

Rumor has it I might even drink the Irish contingent under the table.

And mind you, its definitely harder than it looks to mod. Especially when you have other responsibilities (that I admittedly shirked when I was modding)

(and this may or may not have been celebrating the week of my mother)

(and this may or may not have been celebrating the week of my mother)
LOL
I might shirk that too, for less important things than WW.
Then again, that might have something to do with me and my father seriously considering getting my mom a Geiger counter for her birthday. She seems terribly convinced that Fukushima has irradiated all of CA and I shouldn't be outside or eat seafood and should take iodine.

Yeah. I shirked everything except the three hour phone call.

Just so you all know, tomorrow afternoon and evening I am going to be drunker than a skunker celebrating finishing my last physio exam. Pre-gaming, of sorts, for the end of next week, celebrating the end of the year after a few path exams and behavior exams 'n stuff like that.

:thumbup::thumbup: Drinks much deserved!

The last fish bowl of my undergraduate career.

Winter is coming.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1337302626.181607.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 32

:lol: yeah good luck with that one LIS - I would like to see you drink me under the table :p

but congrats on finally finishing :)