WW Game of Thrones.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, so I REALLY need to study for a bit. I am going with

lynch wldlfst

Based on my suspicions from last night's results and her non-committal posts of late. Seems wolfy.

I don't think that the Day cycle will end early, and still curious to see what abber has to say about her. So we still have time. But just in case I get sucked into a studying vortex and Dychei takes a majority, wanted to get my vote in.

Members don't see this ad.

images

Kickin' back. Watching these events unfold. Dev, I suggest you stop bashing your head in and just chillax with me:D

Well, I'm presuming she's silenced right now...dangit.

She's not Arya...are we just going to reveal everything now? I mean....this is the end, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I have been quiet. So to clear up anything. I am Catelyn Stark. I have been quiet because I am super busy and haven't been able to catch up.

Well, I'm presuming she's silenced right now...dangit.

She's not Arya...are we just going to reveal everything now? I mean....this is the end, right?

I don't see how it could hurt, at this point if devyn seered you then the wolves probably know everything cause of SnS. May as well share with the villagers. At least your role if you don't want to share your ability I understand. Plus I am sure we only have like one or two more cycles left....:scared::scared::scared:

I am about to go do some online GRE prep if this doesn't pick up.

Don't. :( Because then I have to go work on mine...and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist. :D Day 1 for me.

Btw, there's a spot in the HP game for anyone that wants it!

Obviously I am not studying, so to be more useful:

UNOFFICIAL
Election totals:
Packen 4 -
(Packen, LIS, Abber, BBE)

Lynch totals:
Wldlfstdnt 3
- (LIS, BBE, Packen)

Members don't see this ad :)
Obviously I am not studying, so to be more useful:

UNOFFICIAL
Election totals:
Packen 4 -

Lynch totals:
Wldlfstdnt 3
- (LIS, BBE, Packen)

Haha I was just about to do this!

At this point what defense to people have other than "I'm not a wolf."?

This sucks because all of our characters are "good" ones, right? So how the eff do we know if we should target someone as a wolf? :(

Just makes me sad to lynch Catelyn Stark.

At this point what defense to people have other than "I'm not a wolf."?

This sucks because all of our characters are "good" ones, right? So how the eff do we know if we should target someone as a wolf? :(

Just makes me sad to lynch Catelyn Stark.

Well we know that there was no wolf attack last night. This late in the game I don't think there was a conversion. So that leaves only a couple of situations, either the wolfs attack was blocked, or they did not put in a PM (I think if this was the case though there would of been and RNG and someone would still have died).

I had to cut characters since its up there

edit: Threw a comma in there to prevent confusion!

I thought that's what it was. Punctuation causes clarity. :laugh:

Good King Lissarae fooled many
Into thinking she wasn't an enemy,
But a villager had a thought
That take care of Lissa she ought,
Now Lissa's life isn't worth a penny.

Well we know that there was no wolf attack last night. This late in the game I don't think there was a conversion. So that leaves only a couple of situations, either the wolfs attack was blocked, or they did not put in a PM (I think if this was the case though there would of been and RNG and someone would still have died).

I blocked Wldlf last night. Based on the above logic and the other posts by wldlf, this is why I have chosen her, and I assume BBE is on the same page here.

At this point since the game is not over, there are still more villagers than wolves. So I am assuming there are at max 2 wolves left.

So the only people we are missing now are AKD and Wld's votes.

Either AKD is silenced (which I doubt) or he is enjoying those Alaskan beaches, and Wld? who knows.

I blocked Wldlf last night. Based on the above logic and the other posts by wldlf, this is why I have chosen her, and I assume BBE is on the same page here.

At this point since the game is not over, there are still more villagers than wolves. So I am assuming there are at max 2 wolves left.

What did I do last night? I had the horse and then lost it. At one point I had the dagger and didn't use it (maybe it was RNGed?), but that was a couple nights ago.

My skill??? Is looking for the Stark children, that is it. I have no attack role and the horse moves people right? So whoever attacked you last night wasn't me.

UNOFFICIAL
Election totals:
Packen 4 -

Lynch totals:
Wldlfstdnt 3
- (LIS, BBE, Packen, abbercadaver)

What did I do last night? I had the horse and then lost it. At one point I had the dagger and didn't use it (maybe it was RNGed?), but that was a couple nights ago.

My skill??? Is looking for the Stark children, that is it. I have no attack role and the horse moves people right? So whoever attacked you last night wasn't me.

I am pretty sure LIS had the horse last night.

There you go. So I haven't played since Night 12 and that was losing the horse. That is also the last PM I got from anyone about the game. My group sent one message 12 hours before that.

UNOFFICIAL
Election totals:
Packen 4 -

Lynch totals:
Wldlfstdnt 4
- (LIS, BBE, Packen, abbercadaver)
Packen 1 - (Wld)

Eh, go ahead and lynch me. I can't change your mind. I know I am innocent and I didn't attack Packen.

Eh, go ahead and lynch me. I can't change your mind. I know I am innocent and I didn't attack Packen.

I wasn't attacked, my ability is to block others' actions. My suspicions arose because I blocked your actions, so if you were a wolf, you wouldn't get to kill anyone.

But I am honestly torn now...I don't know if you are just playing the role of being confused, but I doubt a wolf would not have been playing since two nights ago. Unless this is a really good trick - I think this game is getting to me - I see wolves every where!!

I wasn't attacked, my ability is to block others' actions. My suspicions arose because I blocked your actions, so if you were a wolf, you wouldn't get to kill anyone.

But I am honestly torn now...I don't know if you are just playing the role of being confused, but I doubt a wolf would not have been playing since two nights ago. Unless this is a really good trick - I think this game is getting to me - I see wolves every where!!

I think it was night 10 when I wanted to locate Robb Stark. I was told he was in Winterfell. That is the only action I have done lately. I haven't used any of the items I received except for the Raven and that was Night 2 or 3 when I was trying to figure out who Bran was.

These past couple of days I have been super busy working out, vet appointments, volunteering at the shelter and wildlife rehab, and studying for the GRE. I just have not had a ton of time to focus on the game.

How many players are left in this game?? An when is the lynch deadline?

How many players are left in this game?? An when is the lynch deadline?

6 players left I think, and lynch deadline is 8pm EST, I think. Dyachei is planning on ending the game tonight.

Impossible to follow along in these games if you don't keep up. Go wolves! I like the underwolf.

I think it was night 10 when I wanted to locate Robb Stark. I was told he was in Winterfell. That is the only action I have done lately. I haven't used any of the items I received except for the Raven and that was Night 2 or 3 when I was trying to figure out who Bran was.

These past couple of days I have been super busy working out, vet appointments, volunteering at the shelter and wildlife rehab, and studying for the GRE. I just have not had a ton of time to focus on the game.

Ok, so after reading this I am less certain of my lynch vote. We have 45 min, and I am open to other suggestions if anyone has any. Also, has AKD been on at all today?

Ok, so after reading this I am less certain of my lynch vote. We have 45 min, and I am open to other suggestions if anyone has any. Also, has AKD been on at all today?

Isn't AKD moving or something?

Well, I'm going out so we'll see if the game is over when I can check back in a couple of hours. :)

Sorry guys, I just have work and have been moving into a new apartment. I was not told that my character was neutral and I think wildcat mentioned that she was told she was neutral. not sure if anyone else has or if they are all dead. I believe I was cleared with dothraki recently by franz, but to counter that, there could easily be a role that could avoid detection.

Here you go, from yesterday.

You have elected Packen as your new leader.

Now it is wldlf's turn to be the target. Her pretty words do nothing.

You have attempted to kill wldlfstdnt, Catelyn Stark. She is not dead, however. wld - you will be told important info by PM - no posting or PMing until then.

6 players remain
.Winterfell
1 nohika – Petyr Baelish
2 FTB
.. - Sansa Stark..
3 ksmi117- Khal Drogo..
4 Foxhunter - Robb Stark
5 FranZ - Jon Snow.
6 Minnerbelle -
Joffrey Baratheon
7 Sheepdog - Melisandre
8 devyn - Samwell Tarly

9 Katie8 – Tyrion Lannister
10 Shortnsweet
. - Ser Jorah Mormont turned other
.12 DocE. - Eddard (Ned) Stark
13 Lissarae
- Podrick Payne turned other
.Dothraki Sea
1 jjohnston-other
2 wldlfstdnt
3 abbercadaver
4 orca2011 - Maester Aemon
5 TimeWarner - Davos Seaworth
7 WTF - The Hound (Clegane)

8 AlaskanDream
9 LIS

King’s Landing
1 holdonhope - Brienne of Tarth
2 SOV- Other
3 JohnnyDrama - Cersei Lannister
4 krist - Daenarys Targaryen

6 Packen
7 BBEventer

The Wall
1 NStarz - Jaime Lannister
4 Ivorypolarbear
- other
6 wildcatj - Maester Pycelle
7 Emiloo4- Stannis Baratheon

Anyone with ANY GoT knowledge know what just happened here???!!!