WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IPB, what are your notes on me??? I would like my inner psyche explained please.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
IPB, what are your notes on me??? I would like my inner psyche explained please.
Sorry, I can't explain your inner psyche. My notes on TW so far read:
TigerWillow / ...... / ...... / self / TW - 1
(Where TW - 1 is in the columned titled Day 1 Election)

images

Oooo OOo I have a question!

Can we PM only in our separate groups of 5, or within the WHOLE terrain? (10 people). Did that make any sense?

Oooo OOo I have a question!

Can we PM only in our separate groups of 5, or within the WHOLE terrain? (10 people). Did that make any sense?

Makes plenty of sense. I will discuss with ksmi. Most likely it will just be with your sign-up group to make it a little easier with all of the new SDN members who can only PM one person at a time.

LIS, what are you trying to say?? My inner psyche is a deranged chihuahua that wants to stab everyone with the lethal injection?!

You hurt my feelings, mr!!!! I'm definitely a retriever!!!

Makes plenty of sense. I will discuss with ksmi. Most likely it will just be with your sign-up group to make it a little easier with all of the new SDN members who can only PM one person at a time.

I can still only PM 5 people at once, so it'd be hard for me, too. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone. Just got home from work and need to catch up on these 4 pages. My mom is currently freaking out a little and keeps asking me questions/for help because our dog was in for a dental cleaning today and had two possible seizures while under so she's a little paranoid.

Of course this is all assuming I'm still alive. Not even sure what day/night we're on.

Sorry, I can't explain your inner psyche. My notes on TW so far read:
TigerWillow / ...... / ...... / self / TW - 1
(Where TW - 1 is in the columned titled Day 1 Election)

And what I meant was my past notes. I know you have quite the collection lol

Hey everyone. Just got home from work and need to catch up on these 4 pages. My mom is currently freaking out a little and keeps asking me questions/for help because our dog was in for a dental cleaning today and had two possible seizures while under so she's a little paranoid.

Of course this is all assuming I'm still alive. Not even sure what day/night we're on.

Take your time. Still on Day 1/voting for leaders.

I hope everything is ok with the dog. :xf:

No what LIS said is -

1st picture - Let It Snow - his name

2nd picture - has for infinity

3rd picture - post pad

So.... LIS has post pad indefinitely.... at least that is my take

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Aw LIS i'm sorry.

When I looked it up, it was padding on a football goal post.

Take that, sns! Now thats the mental image I'll get every time someone mentions it.

:thumbup:

Blame SnS and DVMD, they are the ones who started calling me swampdog instead of sheepdog:D

Who better to be the leader of the swamp than a swampdog? Don't make me start making empty promises to get votes, because you know I will

Didn't realize it would stick so fast! Has a nice ring to it though. :)

Really. Nyanko knocked the ball out of the park when she had it in x-files. And I am 100% sure that S&S LOVES it. Me. Not so much, and I invented it:laugh:

Deep down, SOV loves it. I just helped him realize it ;) :oops:

And what I meant was my past notes. I know you have quite the collection lol
Ah, gotcha. I dunno, I delete my notes for each game once it's over. So all I have is you were an original wolf in 1/8 games you've played so far. Not written down--evil, tricky, scheming wolfy who made us think she was trustworthy with her false ID and then led us astray. :)

Current Vote Tally:

Forest Leader:

krist 2 (krist, mrskrist)

TW 5 (TW, abber, philliab, IPB, MrsSOV, )

squirrels 1 (squirrels)

Swamp Leader:

Sheepdog 5 (swampdog, LIS, Abney, WTF, dyachei)

zanydogz 1 (varz)

Abney 1 (JMJ)

Desert Leader:

Lissarae06 5 (Lissa, FTB, SOV, cuitl, PetPony)

Emiloo 4 (Trematode, jamrock, heylodeb, emiloo)

Devyn 1 (Devyn)

Tundra Leader:

SnS 7 (Katie 8, equineconstant, nohika, SnS, HoH, wolfspeaker, orca2011)

Voting deadline is 7 PM PST. 8 people have yet to cast a vote, but there's plenty of time.

Happy Voting!! :)

Heading out for a little bit...

Please continue to vote and send in your night PMs. The sooner I receive night activities, the sooner night will close and the more time you will all have for lynching.

Last edited:
PMs can only be within the separate groups of 5 NOT within the whole terrain.

Thank. God.

I am no TW and cannot handle pming all those people at once!!! Haha I like my small group of 5 :love:

Haven't read the thread yet, but Elect SNS for the Tundra!

PMs can only be within the separate groups of 5 NOT within the whole terrain.

WHY DO I HAVE THIS GOLD DONARSHIP, THEN?

Geez. I donate, then every group I'm ever in afterwards has 5. *sigh*

Holy shnikeeez batman:eek: - 4 pages already, and not in a proper state of mind to really catch up :rolleyes: Little bro's last night in Scotland, so sending him home in stlye:D:D

vote krist for forest

Well since it doesn't look like I stand a chance in being leader, I'm switching my vote to Tigerwillow for the forest because I want a leader in my group!

Current Vote Tally:

Forest Leader:

krist 2 (krist, mrskrist)

TW 6 (TW, abber, philliab, IPB, MrsSOV, squirrelsrule )

Swamp Leader:

Sheepdog 5 (swampdog, LIS, Abney, WTF, dyachei)

zanydogz 1 (varz)

Abney 1 (JMJ)

Desert Leader:

Lissarae06 5 (Lissa, FTB, SOV, cuitl, PetPony)

Emiloo 4 (Trematode, jamrock, heylodeb, emiloo)

Devyn 1 (Devyn)

Tundra Leader:

SnS 7 (Katie 8, equineconstant, nohika, SnS, HoH, wolfspeaker, orca2011)

Voting deadline is 7 PM PST. 8 people have yet to cast a vote, but there's plenty of time.

Happy Voting!! :)

Now I am leaving. I should be back before the day cycle ends.

Please continue to vote and send in your night PMs. The sooner I receive night activities, the sooner night will close and the more time you will all have for lynching.

WHY DO I HAVE THIS GOLD DONARSHIP, THEN?

Geez. I donate, then every group I'm ever in afterwards has 5. *sigh*

I know! It was the HP game, right? Everyone became a donor that game. :laugh:

I know! It was the HP game, right? Everyone became a donor that game. :laugh:
That's the one that finally got me to donate. :laugh: Of course, I was planning to donate anyway since I was going to be modding Tortall, but HP still got me to do it early.

I donated after I was accepted to vet school as a little thank you to SDN for the community they made. So there. I win the award for sappiest reason ever! :oops:

I became a donor before I started playing WW games. .... because often I am an idiot and need the ability to delete posts :lame: :laugh:

You can delete posts?! :eek: :thumbup:

Course I still have no clue how to insert a gif or meme or youtube video in my post. I just figured out how to multiquote. :laugh:

I donated after I was accepted to vet school as a little thank you to SDN for the community they made. So there. I win the award for sappiest reason ever! :oops:
Same here essentially. Long before WW games. I just felt it deserved support to continue to provide such a positive community for pre-vetters.

That's the one that finally got me to donate. :laugh: Of course, I was planning to donate anyway since I was going to be modding Tortall, but HP still got me to do it early.

It was me who made you do it. All those pms.

Basically it was SW that made me donate but it is a relief to have. Im through tryin to delete post after post.

Sentiment is a good reason. :) I think WW's brought them a little windfall recently, though. Didn't a bunch of people donate for GoT too?

I became a donor before I started playing WW games. .... because often I am an idiot and need the ability to delete posts :lame: :laugh:

You can't delete posts normally? I've never tried, but I figured that was standard for forums.

(actually I figured it out at some point, I'm just posting this to be the opposite of philliab)

Hhaha Never even noticed MultiQuote until now. Cool!

And I thought I was super special for purchasing the app...

And I thought I was super special for purchasing the app...

I must be super special bc I got the app for Freeeeee!

I almost posted stars. Wtf is wrong with me?!? I'm not dead yet!!!

I must be super special bc I got the app for Freeeeee!

I almost posted stars. Wtf is wrong with me?!? I'm not dead yet!!!
I started to put stars in a PM I sent to cuit. Realized three things and stopped myself:
1. I'm only dead in X-Men, nowhere else.
2. It was a PM, not the thread.
3. It wasn't even about the game! :laugh:
:smack: