WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
buahahahahaha!!!!

(sorry..all the trolling energy that I've got in me)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
was just like, hangin out down by the river, bout to take another toke, then uh, THERE WAS FIRE and a bird and i figured **** i better call smokey the bear and then i realized. get this.

Interesting. Go villagers!

Lynch lynch lynch!

but like, imma go climb that skyscraper now. or maybe it's a pyramid? or a GODDAMN ICEBERG. going all titanic on that iceberg. wait, the titanic lost, didn't it? heh. WELL I WON'T LOSE!!! I'LL SHOW YOU PENGUIN!!

but like, imma go climb that skyscraper now. or maybe it's a pyramid? or a GODDAMN ICEBERG. going all titanic on that iceberg. wait, the titanic lost, didn't it? heh. WELL I WON'T LOSE!!! I'LL SHOW YOU PENGUIN!!
Penguins? In the northern hemisphere where the Titanic was when it lost to an iceberg? She really is out of her mind! :lol:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dogs woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep. I was attacked by a whip like plant so thank you to whoever used the gemstone elixir on me to heal my wounds. I need to hear back from my fellow leaders before casting my vote. Also, I'm going to be building a shed at my rent house today in 100 degree heat so I will probably miss a lynch.

So about the wolf in the makani desert. When you asked the mods did you specify living creatures? I can see them giving you an answer based on ALL people dead or alive (the mods like confusion and it makes us think). If it was based on all, we already got the one wolf.

So about the wolf in the makani desert. When you asked the mods did you specify living creatures? I can see them giving you an answer based on ALL people dead or alive (the mods like confusion and it makes us think). If it was based on all, we already got the one wolf.
I did not specify, but the question was in the present tense, so I do not believe the mods could include dead wolves in the answer. My lawyer will contact them if otherwise.

Since I changed my lynch vote twice and y'all suck, ***lynch sns***.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I had my role stolen last night for one day/night cycle.

I am guessing it was by cuitl or emiloo because who else would need to be protected from lynching right now. I could be wrong though.

Also, it could be a means to have me killed.

I am asking to be protected tonight.

Also, and I hate to say this, but i do NOT have immunity from attack. I made that up to scare the wolves off and give me a better shot of living longer. But now that they have stolen my role, they will know for sure that I lied, and I only had an anti-lynch ability.

And FYI, the reason I didn't want to be lynched originally was I didn't want to have to say I was lynch-proof as well, because I thought that made my role seem unbelievable:oops:... sorry.

Finally, I protected lissarae from attack last night with an item last night.
If she is not silenced, then she might be the one who was targeted.

Anyway, I am away at clinics all day today.

later.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

I had my role stolen last night for one day/night cycle.

I am guessing it was by cuitl or emiloo because who else would need to be protected from lynching right now. I could be wrong though.

Also, it could be a means to have me killed.

I am asking to be protected tonight.

Also, and I hate to say this, but i do NOT have immunity from attack. I made that up to scare the wolves off and give me a better shot of living longer. But now that they have stolen my role, they will know for sure that I lied, and I only had an anti-lynch ability.

And FYI, the reason I didn't want to be lynched originally was I didn't want to have to say I was lynch-proof as well, because I thought that made my role seem unbelievable:oops:... sorry.

If your role got stolen and someone is telling the leaders the truth then we have 2 people that can steal roles. Interesting. In case any of the leaders are silenced I am going to say SnS, sheeps, and packen please check your PMs

I'm between cuit or SOV honestly. Because if cuit isn't a wolf, I know I'm not, then SOV is fibbing. Last time I brought up a good point about SOV and he retaliated, you all waffled so fast I thought my head was spinning. And he didn't even have a good reason, it was like people hailed to the almighty SOV lol. No one logically thought about the fact that our info was exactly the same :annoyed: So honestly right now, I'm hesitant to cast a vote based on how it's gone in the past. I'm leaning toward giving SOV the benefit of the doubt but still not sure :shrug: This is the second time he has come out and changed details about his role.
Well I have a 50/50 chance, and y'all have a 33% chance so at least we'll get a wolf in the next three lynchings. Like I said, if you all want to kill me to narrow it down more, be my guest. I'll be a martyr, but I'd rather not have virgins, DVM. Give me an Adam Lavine, a Jesse Williams, a Ryan Reynolds, hell let's make it two Adam Lavines. I'd gladly die for the sake of my villagers (and sackin those dudes) :smuggrin:

***unlynch sns, lynch cuitz***
I actually trust SOV and Lissa right now.
Has anyone thought of investigating/following cuitz or SOV? I can only follow in rare circumstances.

Jam tried to investigate SOV and that's when we found out he was a forest creature and got confused at his Phoenix role. But she couldn't see more than that.

I trust SOV and trematode at this point. Unless the leaders respond soon, I'm going to have to coin flip between emiloo and cuit.

Sorry but unless someone comes forward with finally investigating cuitz, my decision stands. She's who she claims to be.

lynch emiloo

Can anyone actually catch me in a lie? Please try to find where I could possibly be lying and haven't given adequate proof I am a villager. I encourage you to dig deep. Read my post again from last night. Everything can be confirmed and everything I've done is as a villager.

Katie has been pulling pretty hard for cuit the last few days so when you all see I'm a villager, my next hunches would be as follows:
Lynch cuit after me. If cuit is a wolf, lynch Katie. If cuit isn't a wolf, lynch SOV. I might as well try to give my thoughts in case I'm not around. It's really frustrating when people can't look at the facts. I have given you every move I've made, my role, my voting record, it all proves im a villager. What has cuit given? SOV has changed details about his role twice.
It's sort of exhausting to defend myself against people who haven't even given good reason, and have you all keep discounting me. So do what you will. The end. Just remember what I said about Katie, SOV, and cuit.

Katie has been pulling pretty hard for cuit the last few days so when you all see I'm a villager, my next hunches would be as follows:
Lynch cuit after me. If cuit is a wolf, lynch Katie. If cuit isn't a wolf, lynch SOV. I might as well try to give my thoughts in case I'm not around. It's really frustrating when people can't look at the facts. I have given you every move I've made, my role, my voting record, it all proves im a villager. What has cuit given? SOV has changed details about his role twice.
It's sort of exhausting to defend myself against people who haven't even given good reason, and have you all keep discounting me. So do what you will. The end. Just remember what I said about Katie, SOV, and cuit.

I completely get your reasoning, but I also am choosing to trust cuitz. If we find a better reason not to, then I will change my vote. I agree that it's way odd that SOV keeps changing his role. We know someone is lying, and someone must be a very good liar, and that's where this game gets difficult because who you chose to believe could be the liar....or someone who really is innocent.

I have to leave for the day. I haven't heard back from the leaders. Coin flip says lynch emiloo. Sorry if you're innocent. I won't be back in time to change it if info comes out. I will also probably miss the next lynch.

I completely get your reasoning, but I also am choosing to trust cuitz. If we find a better reason not to, then I will change my vote. I agree that it's way odd that SOV keeps changing his role. We know someone is lying, and someone must be a very good liar, and that's where this game gets difficult because who you chose to believe could be the liar....or someone who really is innocent.

I understand completely, just not sure how I am still even being considered. Actually I do. Because we are choosing to believe what SOV came back with. So the future of cuit and I is dependent upon everyone believing SOV. Yeah, I gave him the spell bc Jam thought that's who should get it. But I've been hesitant since he came out with his role and hasnt been attacked yet, just like cuit and I both said right then and there. He played everyone. Jam's investigation got me suspicious again, then he changed his role around some more?
This lynch is gonna come down to whoever is chosen at the start and everyone will bandwagon. But my vote is for SOV.
****lynch SOV****
And when he gets mad and comes at me bro, and you all respect your elders :p and change your vote to match his, take a hard look at what the result is!
Sorry SOV, but you are just more suspicious to me than cuit. Not sure whether to believe your desert info.

I'm also pretty sure devyn is silenced or can't come on until her name is mentioned... so.... DEVYN :D

Current Lynch Tally:

Emiloo 3 (cuitl, Katie8, lissa)

cuitl 2 (SOV, Trematode)

SOV 1 (Emiloo)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 9AM PST...

Happy Lynching!! :)

OK this is by far the silliest lynch I've ever seen :laugh:.

We have someone (Emiloo) who has:

-Given you their role voluntarily (no one ever asked me)
-Told you my power
-Showed you who I gave it to and what happened with it
Go back and look.... the day after the first tundra, Jam started talking all funny. That's due to my spell backfiring on her. I can chose who to give my spell to... I then have to randomly chose a number 1-5. That number decides if the spell gives them info, or makes them speak in rhymes.
The second tundra, I was attacked and couldn't use my power.
This past tundra, I gave it to SOV. He "supposedly" found 1 wolf in the Makani desert.
-Told you it could only be used when it was a tundra because I was a tundra creature.
(I also preluded to this earlier in the game when I was protected because the unicorn protected tundra creatures.)
- I have been attacked 2 (maybe 3?) different times.
-Had the unicorn a night or two after and protected the seers.
-I have voted for I'm pretty sure every wolf ( I don't keep a spread sheet so I'm not sure).
-I was one of the few of you who DIDN'T vote for foxhunter even when everyone was bandwagoning.
-I've been strategizing pretty extensively this whole game.
-Jam told me literally the first day that she was a seer... you think I would have waited that long to kill her off if I was a wolf? Yes, could have been converted... don't you think I would have joined in and lynched foxhunter if that were the case? Ask Cuit, I even told her that I thought it was odd how quickly the seer in our group came out and told me.
-I voted for FTB this past time because its was apparently (again, according to SOV who is most suspicious of all if you ask me) btwn FTB, Cuit, and I, and like the rest of you, didn't want to lose a possible seer.

And then we have SOV:

-Changed his role descriptions TWICE now.

And Cuit:

- .........nothin
Besides she "might still be a seer". Do I think she's still a seer? Probably! Do I think it's for the villagers? No idea. Cuit has given us nothing since she has come back. I would love to hear more from Cuit so I know who to chose between her and SOV.

Wow, there is a lot going on here and I don't know what to think right now. I think Emiloo is bringing up some good points, but if we trust SOV's info it is between her and Cuit. I really want to trust Emiloo, I just don't know right now. Will check back in before lynch to see what leaders think.

Cuitz does not work alone. Her seering depends on someone else. The investigation (which was actually on Jamrockin) was thwarted the last time. Why hasn't she been investigated since being brought back?

Current Lynch Tally:

Emiloo 3 (cuitl, Katie8, lissa)

cuitl 3 (SOV, Trematode, HoH)

SOV 1 (Emiloo)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 9AM PST...

Happy Lynching!! :)

In the write-up is says someone was stripped of their powers (SOV). Hasn't someone come forward saying this is their role?! Who is it? I haven't kept very good notes.

Also, the lizard thingy that blocked someone's nightly actions - I think that is in reference to an investigation that was blocked.

So lizard thingy = wolf (IMO)
Stealing someone's role = neutral player?

How do we feel about these neutral players? Yes they help tip the scales in the good guys side for now, but they also help the wolves. Sooo when does it matter and when do we decide they aren't really helping the side of good?

and then i told the bunny rabbit "no ho, i don't know where that busted up bambi came from"

and she thumped. and cried. and then there was a green sound.

Jam tried to investigate SOV and that's when we found out he was a forest creature and got confused at his Phoenix role. But she couldn't see more than that.

I checked the role of "Phoenix" with an item that let me ask the mods 1 question. I asked if the role was a wolf, they replied that the Phoenix role was a villager.

Now, if SOV is still a villager, and if he has not been converted since (this was..I believe...4 cycles ago) I don't know. But at that point, he was still a villager.

Personally, I am still leaning towards the mods including all dead and alive characters in their answer to SOV's question. Right now I am focusing more on the two groups that haven't had a wolf show up yet than any one that has already. I may be getting ahead of myself, but does anyone have any solid evidence that Philliab is innocent?

Unfortunately I have only had time to read this for the last hour or so (car troubles hurray).

Sidenote - how 'bout them diamonds?!

Sidenote - how 'bout them diamonds?!

What about them? Did we ever figure out what they were supposed to do?

And as for my thoughts, SOV was investigated and found to be a villager so at this point, I trust him more than others. Emiloo has staunchly defended herself while Cuit hasn't really done so. Both seem like wolfish actions, but Idk. Please tell me someone has some info...

Way too much out there right now to think about...

lynch Emiloo