WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PSA: The Lounge WW needs ONE MORE player to drop that game tonight.

DO IT

i think the lounge would eat me alive :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
where the feck is everyone?! i have about 5 minutes left here to discuss. BRING SOME INFO PEEPS!

I'm biting the bullet and venturing into the Lounge. :scared:

tumblr_ljz4eadPhP1qj5t08o1_500.gif

I would love to join in your journey so pure,
Wish I knew who you were so lynching doesn't occur.

;)

Don't know what to make of what I found though. :shrug:

My name is Buru. I already said earlier in the thread that I am the reptile that blocks. I have no control over who I block. I send a PM to the mods with a number 1,2,3, or 4. They correspond that to a player. It can be a wolf or a villager. I don't find out who it is.

I've been a bit suspicious of sheepdog from the start of the game, because I feel like there is probably a wolf among the leaders. I could be way off since I haven't been able to keep up with this game like I usually do. But at this point...

lynch Sheepdog

Once again...sorry I've been so MIA, but awesome job getting 2 wolves at once!

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 2 (SOV, Trematode)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Sheepdog 1 (Philliab)

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 1 hour remaining.

Happy Lynching!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry ive been gone so long, its the last day of my family vacation so ill be back tp normal tomorrow. I am a villager and my creature is simurgh and my only role was to be LIS's messenger boy, that's how I knew about the buzzing noise killing abney and me and LIS decided that kakuru was the dragon. That is all the info I have to defend myself because I cant really do anything. I will also vouch for SnS or at least I could and I am willing to give my reason if need be. I am just going to go with the person the leaders have been a little suspicious of lynch trema I may change my vote later, need to reread some stuff and check into my other suspicion.

Leaders I will check/respond to pms in a little bit when I get back to a computer since my phone crashes when I try to view pms:mad:

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 2 (SOV, Trematode)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Sheepdog 1 (Philliab)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 45 minutes remaining.

I know Zanydog's role and it's not a malevolent character, so lynching them IMO is a mistake. I will let Zany come out and explain what it is if they get online as I don't really want to out someone else's role unless absolutely necessary.

I have had suspicions of SnS for a bit, so I am going to go that route unless additional info comes up.

Lynch SnS

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 3 (SOV, Trematode, Varz)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Sheepdog 1 (Philliab)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 34 minutes remaining.

I am going to start to let the dead people join in...

***unlynch sns, lynch sheeps***
The people I trust have been suspicious of you. Since you voted for me, and I believe there is a mole among the leaders, you get my vote tonight.

Plus, after all the stuff I said, what the people who trust me have said, and looking at my voting patterns, you have to be as crazy as heylodeb to vote to have me lynched.
*eyeroll*

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 2 (SOV, Varz)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Sheepdog 2 (Philliab, Trematode)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 18 minutes remaining.

Well this isn't really going anywhere. I hate to say it but I've been suspicious about SnS for a while now too. She is the only one in my group with whom I shared my role, and she was never particularly eager to help me out in any way. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it seems like there are others that share my suspicions.
Lynch SnS

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 3 (SOV, Varz, wildcatj)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 13 minutes remaining.

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 2 (SOV, Varz)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 18 minutes remaining.

Sniff. So much for letting the dead vote.

So out of the people that voted for me last time, 2 are dead :laugh:, one I completely 150% trust, and the other.... eh not so sure about Lissa to be honest.

But there are people who aren't being terribly active. Nyanko was on here high as a kite earlier ;), but I I don't remember her contirubiting much otherwise. Orca2011 hasn't been around much, SnS has been here and there...

hmmmmm
Lynch Orca2011

Fine unlynch trema I haven't been able to pay extremely close attention so I must have missed your defense, I dont know what I have done that is suspicious but I will admit that I havent been too helpful either since I have been absent a lot and not had my best wolf finding luck so far:(

lynch the wolves

Seriously, I don't know what to do. None of the leaders really have done anything to make me suspicious of them. I'm not suspicious of trematode either. Ugh, this is going to take some more thinking.

Okay now that I have gone grocery shopping for the week...

I am not a wolf, I'm a villager. I will out my role if need be.

I have also been suspicious of SnS, and I feel that someone in the Zora Tundra has to be a wolf so I'm gonna go with lynch SnS.

I will change my vote if something else comes up.

lynch the wolves

Seriously, I don't know what to do. None of the leaders really have done anything to make me suspicious of them. I'm not suspicious of trematode either. Ugh, this is going to take some more thinking.
:thumbup:

Lynch the wolves!

lynch the wolves

see devyn? Lissa's doing it right.

How long ago was she investigated? Does your role allow you to investigate or did you have an item... twice?
I can investigate roles, not people.

So if I know someone's (alleged) name, I can find out if they are wolfie.

That is why I was insistent that PP was evil, I knew her role was made up.

I can investigate roles, not people.

So if I know someone's (alleged) name, I can find out if they are wolfie.

That is why I was insistent that PP was evil, I knew her role was made up.

Oh ok gotcha. There was a role like this in the Tortal game too :thumbup:

***unlynch sheeps***
I am getting really tired of jumping on bandwagons and having them fail. I wish the mod gods would send me something good so I can uncover a wolf.
I've been bandwagoning since the heylodeb catastrophe.

Philliab hasn't been posting much. I trust SOV and Lissa. I want to trust Emiloo because of her defense. Wildcat has been a lynch target for a while. Sns and sheeps were suspicious among my group although that may have changed.

That is ALL I know.

Out of left field here comes a vote for Phil's Lab from your resident drunkard, from my process of amazing deduction I find that the lab owned by Phil has not participated in enough lynch votes to earn my trust so therefore she will, in fact, earn my vote for the night (take this as a compliment of the highest regard)..... and also because I really have no other better ideas at this very moment... :laugh:

Vote subject to change....please read the fine print... all rules & regulations apply...this vote cannot be used outside the Republic of Ireland

lynch Phil's Lab