WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Current Lynch Tally:

Sheepdog 4 (Lissa, Trematode, Emiloo, zanydogs)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 3PM PST. You have 7 minutes remain..

Members don't see this ad.

7 minutes?! What's going to happen!! :corny:

Even if I change my vote it won't matter. Sorry sheeps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you are a wolf, then I'm not sorry.

Current Lynch Tally:

Sheepdog 4 (Lissa, Trematode, Emiloo, zanydogs)

Trematode 1 (Sheepdog)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 3PM PST. You have 2 minutes remain...

tumblr_lkq2w337XY1qfx4op.gif

The creatures of Halldora must figure out the remaining malevolent creatures... They are getting restless and want peace to return to their once beautiful planet...

They slowly turn their attention towards Sheepdog. They start to corner him, thirsty for revenge, an anger in their hearts to avenge the deaths of their innocent friends. Sheepdog defends himself..

No. I am a good creature and while my role is now expendable, I am still on the side of good and help with numbers for the villagers. Do Not kill me! One creature starts to back down, but quickly decides to continue forward again. Slowly, they make their advance towards Sheepdog, Simurgh, communicator with the Egyptian Sphinx. Suddenly, a very sickly looking, SOV appears... He has very obviously been afflicted with vampire herpes. Slowly, SOV walks up to Sheepdog. Sheepdog starts spraying fire at him. But SOV, Phoenix is like a honey badger and just doesn't give a ****e... He clamps his jaws around Sheepdog's neck and injects the vampire herpes directly into his bloodstream. Sheepdog is now weak, barely able to move but is now spraying fire everywhere... Emiloo, Ceridwen casts a spell that stops Sheepdog from spraying fire. This gives Lissarae, Buru, the opportunity to clamp her reptilian jaws around Sheepdog's head, but Sheepdog moves just at the last second and Lissa's jaws clamp his leg. Suddenly, Trematode, Agloolik, an inuit spirit appears, she is guiding Zanydogz. Zanydogz, Safat, a dragon who could send eggs, gives Sheepdog the final blow. Zanydogz releases her own firey inferno onto Sheepdog..

You have all killed Sheepdog, Simurgh, benevolent communicator turned malevolent..

However, there is still that problem of the vampire lurking around spreading her herpes... Suddenly, Trematode, the spirit guide appears with the garlic cloves. Just as Trematode appears, the vampire is spotted. Silently, Trematode sneaks up behind nyanko and tosses the garlic cloves around her neck. This causes Nyanko to disappear into small little bits of vampire dust. Poor SOV, is still severely sick with vampire herpes.. Emiloo appears with the Gemstone Elixir, with one sip SOV is healed from his vampire herpes...

You have freed Halldora from all evil! Halldora can now go back to the peaceful, friendly planet it was once known to be. Perhaps, space cameras should be banned from landing on Halldora ever again..

Last edited:
OMG What's gonna happen??????????

Edit: why does this always happen? my post being right after with DVMD's with the results - it ruins my gloating since I know what's gonna happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awwwwww yeah! Suck it wolves! Great game DVMDream and ksmi! Thanks for modding! I had fun!

In case you were wondering, the villagers remaining consisted of 3 benevolent and 3 neutral characters. So the side of good only sorta kinda won. :p

Now do you trust me, Lissa and SOV?!

Thanks mods. It was so much fun!

Awesome game DVM & ksmi!!!!!! :D

very well thought out and put together..... definitely enjoyed my moonshine....now to drink

tumblr_lvy85h2s9u1qlg22m.gif

pssh, yall got lucky with that garlic. ;)

Also, we wolves tried out an experimental system of using a googledoc with discussion tab, nightly kill tracker tab and player/item list rather than everyone having seven hundred PMs and problems with newbies who couldn't send more than 1 at a time and people who couldn't send to more than 5 others at a time and stuff. There were 8 of us to begin with so we could see it being a problem.

It worked out really well IMO, hopefully the other wolves agree...

If Sheeps wasn't a wolf, I was going to see if I could send everyone after Lissa. :laugh:

Holy shiz I made it to the end of my first WW as a villager!!! Wahoo. That was awesome. Way to take my herpes joke and run with it, DVM :laugh: :thumbup:
Awesome game mods!!! So much fun, thanks!!
And congrats to a noob winning their very first WW game. Go Varz!!

This game was brutal on the wolves, the villagers just kept killing them all at the beginning of the game and then SOV went and figured out all of us at the end:mad:. If I somehow escaped lynching I would have been able to convert and try to kill someone with the scorpion since I was a desert creature not a forest creature:rolleyes:

Also, we wolves tried out an experimental system of using a googledoc with discussion tab, nightly kill tracker tab and player/item list rather than everyone having seven hundred PMs and problems with newbies who couldn't send more than 1 at a time and people who couldn't send to more than 5 others at a time and stuff. There were 8 of us to begin with so we could see it being a problem.

I really liked that we used this. It was also really nice being able to still check-in from time to time and check on conversions!

Thanks DVMD and ksmi! Game was a lot of fun and I had a good time with it. Great job with keeping up with everything--certainly seemed complicated enough!

Great game DVMD and kismet!!!! I had a blast playing this one. Really loved my role this game. Wish I could have stolen more, that was fun :smuggrin:

Cheers to all my wolfy compadres. You guys really played a great game. I like the google doc too. I think it worked well except from my phone, had a problem posting from my phone.

WTG villagers, sorry for all the lies, but for those that have been wolves, you understand. I can only imagine DVMD and kismet laughing with each post I made.

Would the wolves be willing to post your spreadsheet? I'm really intrigued and I think it is a great idea.

Also, I just want to point out that yet again, I have never been an original wolf.

Would the wolves be willing to post your spreadsheet? I'm really intrigued and I think it is a great idea.

Also, I just want to point out that yet again, I have never been an original wolf.

Wanted to convert you so badly this game! Especially at the end!!

- When Packen asked what would happen if she stole a wolf's role, she had guessed right that she would get converted, never thought that she would steal a wolf's role first though... Nice Going!!

- When Sheepdog was converted and LIS was still communicating through him... Pay back is a bitch, LIS... :smuggrin:

- When PetPony and TW were arguing with each other on the thread even though they were connected to one another... :laugh:

-All of the rhymes, hallucinations, etc... Those really had me laughing... equineconstant really ran with it in the beginning...

Last edited:

Yes, please share it, wolves! :)

Great game DVMD and ksmi!! There were many times I was seated on the edge of my chair hitting F5 like crazy! :laugh::love:

Now, as for you villagers....:uhno::nono:
You got extremely lucky that I was actually a wolf this time. I posted that abbreviations question in complete innocence. Had nothing to do with PMing wolves. Why would I need to get the wolves correct spelling when I already had PM's from each of them AND from the mods?! Next time, you may be lynching a very important villager for reading into things. :smack::slap:
(yes, I was looking up shortnsweet, I had not paid too much attention to the Tortall game after I was killed off, just skimming. Wanted to make sure it wasn't spelled short'n'sweet. And wasn't sure if Saltz was a full name or not. Why SnS as they weren't in my 'group' of 5? Because I wasn't sure if we were allowed to PM all 10 in our 'biome' or just the 5. Which is why I asked that question also a couple pages later! :cool:)

I have learned 3 things from this game.

1) Players will twist what you say into something they want to hear. And look far to hard between words to find non-existent meanings.
2) If you click on 'Replies' you can see who all has replied on a thread, to find correct spellings
3) If you start typing someone's name in a PM recipient box, suggestions will pop up

Looking forward to more from you guys, DVMD and ksmi!! It was an awesome game!:love:

Yay villager win!

I had fun with my first WW, and stalked it until the end. So, what's next? :D

-
- When Sheepdog was converted and LIS was still communicating through him... Pay back is a bitch, LIS... :smuggrin:

Sorry LIS, I got converted night 4 and then shared all the info you had gather with the wolves:oops: It was quite helpful

Just cleared out my inbox in preparation for Avengers. TW almost broke it with all her PMs.

I enjoyed using the GoogleDoc! Much better than keeping up with PM's. I could read the Doc much faster.

And I'm fine with sharing it, Nyanko.

Hope you guys are enjoying our wolfy convos, its probably a pretty entertaining read for the villagers:mad:;)

Hope you guys are enjoying our wolfy convos, its probably a pretty entertaining read for the villagers:mad:;)

Glad to see SOV and I caused you guys so much grief :smuggrin:

And Avengers starts in 6 days. I'm waiting to hear from LIS about sign ups and then we can get things rolling!