WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey y'all. Sorry to see the game over, just when I was really having fun.

Thanks to DVMD and Ksmi for keeping all the ****e together.

And thanks to the wolves for somehow allowing me to live to the end.

I think if you didn't kill MrsSOV you would have done much better, it actually got me to focus a lot more!

It is only fitting that I AVENGEd her death. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Great game, I found it crazy enjoyable. Thanks for letting me join in and putting up with any BS noob mistakes I made along the way.

I was silenced the last day and was just itching to add ***lynch sheep*** :D. Well played everyone.

well Poo face. I was hoping for some miraculous happening and the wolves would win, lol!

Glad you all enjoyed my spreadsheet. We were pretty darn proud of it. :D

I'll probably discontinue access to it in a day or two.

Good game! VERY frustrating as a wolf but well played by the villagers. Should have freaking killed SOV at the VERY BEGINNING but we were nice. hmph.

I wanna play the avengers game!
I'll do my best to check for signups.
It would be nice to play a game that isn't do quick ;)

I took away the edit access for everyone but heylodeb (who ran with the idea after I proposed it - good thing because I was both 1) still preoccupied with saving mine and Lissa's butts in X-men at the beginning of the game and 2) the most disorganized person ever), so I will post the link to view it here. Language and trashtalk warning. ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al5PEfM5tNPjdGRsNS0tTjJEVFNlTDBvRDRhOXo1Vmc#gid=2
Just finished reading this. It was fascinating to see into your wolvish minds.

Nyan, you got problems...:p....and so happy I annoyed you so much!

lol @ the eggs thing, I might have run out of creativity towards the end though. good thing it isn't a real stretch for me to act all half-addled and strung out.

also i wanted SO BAD to have either cuit or wildcat out me to restore their credibilities, but was being conservative because our numbers were low and i was the only tundra wolf. now i kind of wish i had just had one of them do it. live and learn!

also enjoy your vampire herpes SOV :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 user
I still think it is funny that the thing that did nyanko in was her being too nice. SOV PMd me about it and I was like "yeah, she hasn't called anyone stupid yet." :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
LOVED the game! Had so much fun playing. Thank you so much, DVM and ksmi!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

AWESOME game DVM and Ksmet!!! This game was way too much fun.
SnS, I think I was good until either right before or right after you died. So I wasn't lying to you! This is the first time I've been converted so that was really fun.
Definitely going to use the googledocs in the future as a wolf. That works so much better than pming. It was a life saver. In previous games (like when I was in a freaking group with TW and IPB plus being a wolf!) I would come home and cry at the 80PM's I had to read after only 4 hours away from the computer. It takes so much less time to read through everything this way, and I was actually retaining info by the end.

Hahaha you were acting so wolfy though! I was so confused :oops:

Thanks again DVM and ksmi! That is an EPIC google doc!

I kept forgetting to post here but I finally remember! FANTASTIC game DVMdream and ksmi! I had a lot of fun, even if the SO pulled one over on me ;) always love your games!

After I died and found out about the spreadsheet my mind was literally blown. That was epic. I cannot believe the wolves did that. Will definitely keep that in mind for future WW games!