WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oops didn't see your posts

Members don't see this ad.

and sorry no posting today. This is the only nice day in the week, and everyone and their mother came out today.
supposed to rain tomorrow so I will probably be annoying y'all all day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
****unlynch sora, lynch Jayna****

Ahh crud, just got home from work.

Jayna was one of the folks with 3 abilities, some of which didn't work. So far I've only seen that given to villagers, but I've also learned my lesson about making assumptions in this game.

Ahh crud, just got home from work.

Jayna was one of the folks with 3 abilities, some of which didn't work. So far I've only seen that given to villagers, but I've also learned my lesson about making assumptions in this game.
Considering there was only one original wolf (according to one of dvmd's questions to the mods) and we haven't caught any others (besides FFM sort of) that's a little hard to put much weight into

Reactions: 1 users
Sorry, not six, I meant <redacted>. Everyone is still suspect tho.

Everyone surrounds JaynaAli, probably one of the villagers last hopes, lynching her very villagery brains out (which FFM snacked on afterwards)

Dead is JaynaAli, Villager, tracker.

It is night 10. Deadline is set for the am sometime tomorrow (BI is working and I will be driving 10 hours over the course of the day, so first one to swoop in will send out results and turn things around.)

The Cemetery

Flim Flam Man
DocEspana
ResoluteMike
The University - a place where the dark arts of necromancy are taught
Allie
Ashgirl
MJ
Cyndia
DVMD
The Dark Forest - a place where the undead seems to come to life
EVACUATED
The Forbidden Lake - a place where the living goes in and the dead come out

Lake drained
The castle of the dead - the animated armor is not the only thing walking about here
WTF
SOV
Kaydubs
sorasea
The Fire Swamp - where rodents of unusual size lurk, and no living soul has told a tale
EVACUATED!
Those that are only "mostly dead"

Touchpause13
Lupin
Jilary
Zensing
Gwen
LIS
Dyachei
Jayna
Those that are completely dead
Phil's lab
Peanutbuttercup*
Hedgie
Wildzoo

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
have we determined the source of the remote control, and whether it is reliable or not?
It was accurate when I used it on Zen ages ago, although I misinterpreted the results. (Sorry Zen.)

Okay guys, all results should be out, if I missed someone, it's going to be about 4 hours before I can fix it at minimum....

dead is wtf, Barry the haunted, whose ghost will now haunt the wolves for killing it's host, which may have unfortunate consequences for them.... Also wtf can still talk normally....

Also welcome back jilary from the dead, who is still dawning a lovely red cape!

Lynch deadline is set for 9 pm

Oh interesting. If we'd lynched WTF, would her ghost have haunted the villagers?

I feel like my suspicion list has been exactly the same for the past 4 or so day cycles, yet somehow all the people not on my list manage to die.

Eff this. Lynch Ashgirl.

Like SOV, my still living list for reference
Flim Flam Man: evil zombie. Our info that we have to kill his necromancer is technically unreliable, but I am choosing to believe it. I think we all are.
DocEspana: handsome upstanding gentleman. I like him
ResoluteMike: has been very very forthcoming with me and appears to be thinking.
Allie: appears to not be thinking
Ashgirl: half of her power checks out. Other half is very hard to prove. Keeps dodging death
MJ: role known , cleared by lupin. Shocking he is still alive this lste in a game and hasn't self immolated yet
DVMD: ok per 2 sources. ask questions. I hate her.
Sorasea: resurrected RM. Transitive property says I trust her
Gwen: a person. Apparently hard to lynch. Interesting.
SOV: I've talked to a bit and sounds legit thanks to an item. Also survived an attack. Hard to argue with that.
Cyndia: been linked to me since day one. 100% started villager and has played totally open witg me all game.
kaydubs: hasn't sent me any messages :(

I am back to the whole "alignment" thing.

The whole Dyachie-LiS-WTF side got wiped out.
The DocE-Cyndia-MJ-RM-Sorasea side remains intact (although Lupin was eliminated there previously).

DVMD I am convinced is a villager.

That leaves kaydubs-Gwen-Allie-and ashgirl as the leftovers where there would have to be THREE wolves if our info is correct.

Are the leftovers being that obvious and trying to get us to target the DocE alignment?
Or is the DocE alignment the axis of evil.

I think we should lynch someone from the possible axis of evil to find out.

lynch RM

Cause i feel like he is in the middle.
We could go with DocE as the obvious choice too, or any of them to be honest.

If they check out, then I would focus on leftovers.

Gotta run. hope this works out.

I was just getting on to be a good helper and close. Womp womp. Slow BI is slow.

Reactions: 1 users

The DocE-Cyndia-MJ-RM-Sorasea side remains intact (although Lupin was eliminated there previously).

That leaves kaydubs-Gwen-Allie-and ashgirl as the leftovers where there would have to be THREE wolves if our info is correct.

Are the leftovers being that obvious and trying to get us to target the DocE alignment?

lynch RM

I don't get your logic. You have a 75% change of lynching a wolf with "kaydubs-Gwen-Allie-and ashgirl" and instead you are going to go for lynching me? That makes all sorts of sense.

Lynch Allie I am going to vote the way I intended yesterday and the rest of the bandwagon crap be damned.

Lynch allie

Not because I want to back up RM. Just because it seems like her power is most likely to still be a wolf's and her merit comes in if she can prevent a wolf kill.... but haven't we spent all game saying only one power is really working on these multi power people? Odds are it won't work anyway. And she has two powers (as opposed to three), which sort of makes me wonder if maybe it is flat out made up

Just gonna point out that Gwen is "mostly dead". ;)

Do y'all think we could orchestrate a tie between AG and allie and get them both lynched?

Reactions: 1 user
Oh interesting. If we'd lynched WTF, would her ghost have haunted the villagers?

I feel like my suspicion list has been exactly the same for the past 4 or so day cycles, yet somehow all the people not on my list manage to die.

Eff this. Lynch Ashgirl.

I already said what would happen if you had lynched me.

Lynch allie

Not because I want to back up RM. Just because it seems like her power is most likely to still be a wolf's and her merit comes in if she can prevent a wolf kill.... but haven't we spent all game saying only one power is really working on these multi power people? Odds are it won't work anyway. And she has two powers (as opposed to three), which sort of makes me wonder if maybe it is flat out made up

Just curious what my second power is? I can change votes. That's it.

My role is a frustrating one because I agree with everyone how it seems wolfy. I tried to deflect that by revealing my ability very early in the game. However I've never used it maliciously or as a last minute game changer a single time. Jayna would have been lynched yesterday without me changing any votes.

DocE, I think it's a little silly that you come on here and criticize people not participating when you weren't even present last night, AND you voted for Jayna before any of us so obviously you were suspicious of her too. If I could vote for someone it would be a last minute bandwagon voter from last night...so if the votes don't take off for me in a landslide vote (in which case I'll throw up my arms and say good game, go villagers) I'll probably change a vote for me to one of those people.

I already said what would happen if you had lynched me.
Ohhhh, found your original post. I can't keep track of anything in this game. I thought y'all were crazy for being hard-core enough to use spreadsheets in WW, but I think I get it now.
Just curious what my second power is? I can change votes. That's it.
It sounded to me like he was referring to AG, not you.

Ohhhh, found your original post. I can't keep track of anything in this game. I thought y'all were crazy for being hard-core enough to use spreadsheets in WW, but I think I get it now.

It sounded to me like he was referring to AG, not you.

Oh. I have post exam brain and lack reading comprehension today. I guess I'm confused why he voted for me but then went on to talk about AG.

Just wanted to stop by and provide an update to the voting history

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I don't get your logic. You have a 75% change of lynching a wolf with "kaydubs-Gwen-Allie-and ashgirl" and instead you are going to go for lynching me? That makes all sorts of sense.

Lynch Allie I am going to vote the way I intended yesterday and the rest of the bandwagon crap be damned.
You obviously are either not following on purpose cause you are a wolf, or don't understand what I am saying.

2 groups of people.... i think 1 of them is wolfy in general.
50/50 at this point for which group is the wolfy one.
I picked yours since NO ONE is getting killed from your group, and sort of randomly selected you.

That 75% thing is contingent on the other group being the wolfy one..... convenient for you, not so believable for the rest of us.

lynch RM

Except that of your 'leftovers' group, a couple of them have had sketchy lynch dodges/abilities, so I think it makes way more sense to look at them first. Anyways most of them are on my list from earlier so ****lynch ash****

I also think the fact that Ashgirl either did not attempt a prediction last night or failed to predict WTF (who, to me, was practically begging to be killed, and I assume AG is cleverer than I am), is pretty damning.

@Jilary, I feel obligated to ask: do you know anything about your resurrection?