WW Necromancers Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for the game, STL and BI! Much fun was had as I traversed the crazy! :)

Nice jorb, wolvies. Total Victory
205f58ad340d9027e03b961c19f7b449.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought perhaps someone would put it together that MJ was confirmed by me to be a dentist, and also claimed to only have one power, and yet, the very first day Gwen had to talk funny because someone took out her wisdom teeth. Then Doc would also be exposed for reaching. Cyndia also killed me by not mentioning any of this since I said it in our brother thread, and she should have also remembered that Doc was never cleared because I told him to send the mirror to WTF. He was never cleared. Also, we had all agreed her asking power was bull, so I never got why she didn't speak up when Doc kept making the same claims about being cleared. :laugh:

Lol I'm an idiot, I completely forgot it was my faulty power that cleared us, for some reason I'd convinced myself it was you that cleared us? I should have gone back and looked at the pms. After being so busy last weekend, I fell a little behind and I couldn't keep ANYTHING straight. A few times I started to go back and reread, but I always had things come up IRL and never got around to it. And I had a few misgivings about DocE this week, but I convinced myself it was from him playing the other game. Whoops. I am a seriously inattentive villager, I play way better as a wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And thanks for the game mods! :) It was definitely creative and interesting. As a villager, I was super frustrated with all the misinformation, but there were also a ton of mistakes made by us, so well done to the wolves.

Lol I'm an idiot, I completely forgot it was my faulty power that cleared us, for some reason I'd convinced myself it was you that cleared us? I should have gone back and looked at the pms. After being so busy last weekend, I fell a little behind and I couldn't keep ANYTHING straight. A few times I started to go back and reread, but I always had things come up IRL and never got around to it. And I had a few misgivings about DocE this week, but I convinced myself it was from him playing the other game. Whoops. I am a seriously inattentive villager, I play way better as a wolf.
i knew someone in that group had to be a villager, and I was hoping that you all turned on each other and I could figure out the true villains, but sadly that didn't happen, and I latched onto you as my choice (only because I was looking for an "early" wolf - figured DocE was later).

I never really knew the dentist abilities (and wasn't around to pay attention at the beginning). bummer there.

Harumph.

i knew someone in that group had to be a villager, and I was hoping that you all turned on each other and I could figure out the true villains, but sadly that didn't happen, and I latched onto you as my choice (only because I was looking for an "early" wolf - figured DocE was later).

I never really knew the dentist abilities (and wasn't around to pay attention at the beginning). bummer there.

Harumph.
You got closer than most of us :)

You got closer than most of us :)

It's why I wanted him.to live to the end. Even as a wolf, I'd reward good play.

And yes, we knew you'd die and disable.on of us. That wouldn't have stopped us if we wanted you dead. We didnt. We liked you still paying attention.

It's why I wanted him.to live to the end. Even as a wolf, I'd reward good play.

And yes, we knew you'd die and disable.on of us. That wouldn't have stopped us if we wanted you dead. We didnt. We liked you still paying attention.
can't decide whether to be mad or pleased.
I think this says it all: (I know you've seen it before, too bad).

Reactions: 2 users
Scuse me? Who kept saying that DVMD and DocE were sketchy and that in spite of all this 'vouching' DocE claimed, was pretty sure he was sketchville?

Oh yeah, that's right. Me.

Just sayin'.
That's why I said most ;) I was cheering hard for you too.

Scuse me? Who kept saying that DVMD and DocE were sketchy and that in spite of all this 'vouching' DocE claimed, was pretty sure he was sketchville?

Oh yeah, that's right. Me.

Just sayin'.
so what did we screw up by cancelling that night?

BTW, I ignored Dyachei's response not to cancel night for 2 reasons
1) The first time we discussed it she also said no. I figured she just didn't want to lose her nighttime ability (which she had mentioned to me), so the second time didn't seem like anything special was going to occur. If there were others, or it was the first time, I probably would have asked ash to back off.
2) I didn't really want to bring too much attention to the fact of her ability. In fact, I think the whole discussion the next day between us was counterproductive and just focused more attention on you and Dyachei. Perhaps you both would have died anyway, but I really regretted getting into the whole discussion.

BTW, the biggest reason I wanted you to ask Jilary that question was not to clear YOU, but for you to see that Jilary had cleared ME. So the fact that night was cancelled didn't really change my opinion on whether to lynch you or not, but of course, there was no way for you to know that.

Thanks for the awesome game, mods! I had a lot of fun, even if I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

Know what they say...
The squeaky wheel gets the wolf kill.

I was happy to get killed. I get really annoyed when people buy the "I'm busy (therefore I'm not a wolf)" card that DVMD played. I mean, we've all played it because hey - it works well. I know I've played it. But it's so damn irrational. Like the RNG when roles go out will say "oh this person is busy - better make them a villager." Being busy shouldn't get someone out of a lynch. Ever. Period.

And I still am unclear why everyone else seemed to buy your villager claim. It didn't add up. I kept questioning and you kept hand-waving. But nobody else agreed with me, so at that point I was glad you killed me.

Well played, wolves. Slick victory.

I was happy to get killed. I get really annoyed when people buy the "I'm busy (therefore I'm not a wolf)" card that DVMD played. I mean, we've all played it because hey - it works well. I know I've played it. But it's so damn irrational. Like the RNG when roles go out will say "oh this person is busy - better make them a villager." Being busy shouldn't get someone out of a lynch. Ever. Period.

And I still am unclear why everyone else seemed to buy your villager claim. It didn't add up. I kept questioning and you kept hand-waving. But nobody else agreed with me, so at that point I was glad you killed me.

Now hold up. My explanation should have held up. A power was user specifically to clear me and an item was freely offered to be used on me to get my identity.

There is no way you could have known it was the defective power or that the item was passed instead of used. Blame cyndia for not remembering both things.

I tried to tell everyone he was a wolf because I was feeling spotrsmanlike, but no one bit.

Now hold up. My explanation should have held up. A power was user specifically to clear me and an item was freely offered to be used on me to get my identity.

There is no way you could have known it was the defective power or that the item was passed instead of used. Blame cyndia for not remembering both things.

But that was kinda the point I was trying to make (albeit poorly, since I was only marginally tuned into the game due to scheduling). I couldn't establish that the power/items you were claiming 'cleared' you were verified/verifiable as being trusted. I asked a few times, and you kinda waved hands and basically said "trust me, I'm cleared!".

I mean, yeah, I'm simplifying a bit, but when you drill down, that's basically how you played it. And it worked well, obviously, since nobody else had a problem with it. I just could never get you to satisfy me that the routes you were claiming cleared you were ... well ... trustworthy. But it obviously didn't bother anyone else.

I'm mostly just satisfied that my instincts were on track.