WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Related note: who has any clue what the cigarettes do. I only know that they are valueable. So I dont necessarily want to just smoke it.

they increase your chance of developing another bad habit.

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch TP

In other news:

Finals are done!!!! :D :D :D

TDDance_CarltonDance_YouTube.gif

Going back home tomorrow... :)

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
******PRISON NEWSLETTER SPECIAL EDITION******
We have learned from a very reliable source, that HEDGIEHOG can convert players to wolves.
No detail on Hedgie's affiliation, but we may consider taking hedgie out, as we don't need anymore stinkin wolves!!!!!!​

Not sure what to make of that coming from the mods. Maybe there is a role who can affect night writeups (because of the thing with Lissa and the note) and also affect newsletters.

Piper was the one in charge of the prison newsletter this season, right? Could Piper be a wolf or chaos?

lynch TP

I can go with that for now. But like many others, I'm still unsure about docE.
I also received a shot last night even though I didn't do anything. Doesn't seem to have any restrictions though.
I got a shot too a couple nights ago, which is why I was wondering what it means in the game. It didn't seem to be in response to anything I did, and didn't seem to have any effect.

Not sure what to make of that coming from the mods. Maybe there is a role who can affect night writeups (because of the thing with Lissa and the note) and also affect newsletters.

Piper was the one in charge of the prison newsletter this season, right? Could Piper be a wolf or chaos?

I would lean more towards chaos personally.

Reactions: 1 user
The Official WZ is the Worst BEST Boss Ever Lynch Tally
Jilary - 1 (LIS)
TP - 23 (Zen, DocE, RM, FFM, dy, SOV, ksmi, BI, trh, BagznShooz, devyn, OG, Jilary, VetAsh, allie, orca, hedgie, Lupin, caia, jj, Zoo, bats, willow, jayna, kaydubs, dc, DVMD, WTF)
DocE - 1 (TP)

30/36 votes

Falcon Boob Pop
red_popping.gif

We have learned from a very reliable source, that HEDGIEHOG can convert players to wolves.
No detail on Hedgie's affiliation, but we may consider taking hedgie out, as we don't need anymore stinkin wolves!!!!!!​
It sounds like someone should at least try to block Hedgie. Can deal with this tomorrow I guess.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll google more about the newsletter. I remember that there were several people that worked on it. I could see Piper as chaos, though. I have a hard time seeing her as a wolf.

Is it possible that someone's role ability is that they can only post on thread via Prison Newsletters? Cuz you know that would be totally awesome.:rolleyes:

Is it possible that someone's role ability is that they can only post on thread via Prison Newsletters? Cuz you know that would be totally awesome.:rolleyes:

Since it appears to be anonymous intel, I'm not going to give it much of a second thought.

DUUUUUUUDES. Wut is goooooouiiiiiiiiinnng on?

Evrytin is blurrrrrrriiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee.

Woooooooooooooot wooooot.

lyyyyyyynchy lunchy lynch toilet paperrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

It just sounds too convenient to me.

The Official WZ is the Worst BEST Boss Ever Lynch Tally
Jilary - 1 (LIS)
TP - 25 (Zen, DocE, RM, FFM, dy, SOV, ksmi, BI, trh, BagznShooz, devyn, OG, Jilary, VetAsh, allie, orca, hedgie, Lupin, caia, jj, Zoo, bats, willow, jayna, kaydubs, dc, DVMD, WTF, jam, sandy)
DocE - 1 (TP)

32/36 votes

Falcon Boob Pop
red_popping.gif

Keeping it short and sweet for now: You have lynched tp, Larry Bloom, a wolf who could block people she had access to with sexy times.

Night deadline is 8am EST

There are 35 players in the game

Golden Girls

1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
5. DVMDream
6. jjohnston
7. ksmi117
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
3. VetAsh
4. Willow
6. FML
7. MJ

Blacks

1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
4. Jilary
6. Jayna - Sam Healy
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
3. Yoshimi = Yoshi
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
8. OneGrainOfSand = Sandy, SandyV, SandraD, Pearl, OGOS
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Keeping it short and sweet for now: You have lynched tp, Larry Bloom, a wolf who could block people she had access to with sexy times.

Night deadline is 8am EST

Roster pending

props to the mute singer

Reactions: 1 users
:soexcited: I'm sorry I ever doubted you DocE!

I'm smiling so much right now! I'm pretty sure just the reflection from my pearly whites will burn TP's corpse to a crisp!

There's always the possibility that they're in separate packs and don't know about each other. But I see what you're saying.

Yay!!! Good job Zensing.

I'm not totally sold on two packs until I see different designations in the writeups for death between the two. He could have granted them two kills a night for all we know. Someone has done that, though I completely forget which game.

I should probably look at the colours in Chrome since the app doesn't show them at some point.

Yay!!! Good job Zensing.

I'm not totally sold on two packs until I see different designations in the writeups for death between the two. He could have granted them two kills a night for all we know. Someone has done that, though I completely forget which game.

I should probably look at the colours in Chrome since the app doesn't show them at some point.
Colors are normal for now. Purple for chaos, red for TP.

The weird part about this is saying "no detail on hedgie's affiliation" and "we may consider taking hedgie out". If she converts, she's probably a wolf, or at the very least chaos. And there's no "may consider" about taking out a wolf converter, why would we not?

Would be willing to close tonight, but waiting on 2 pms, both of which are essential. Will stay up another 20 to see if they come in, otherwise off to sleep.

btw.... if larry was a wolf, anyone think his dad might be too?
Larry's dad is in the game? That's weird, he seemed like a pretty minor character. Yeah, I'd be suspicious of that role.
aka: I hate to open this pandora's box... but could the wolves be the people from outside the jail (yes I know I am) and the villagers be the people in the jail?
Possible, but I'd be surprised if it was simply prisoners vs people outside the prison. That seems too straightforward for a theme that has lots of other possibilities.

Also, if we trust the write ups, it sounds like the deaths took place inside the prison. It doesn't make sense for Larry and others to be getting inside the prison. Although maybe some wolves are guards (who could also count as people outside the prison) and have been doing the kills so far.

Nice red ink!

My lips seemed to have become quite chapped up in this joint. Perhaps a visit to the commissary will reward me with some lip balm. Then, with a soft pout returned, there might be a bit of kiss and tell played in the dark. That tell being what a body has been up to earlier that night, of course!
tumblr_mqrx22LW7z1qc1s6co2_500.gif

TO

Would be surprised based on the show

Honestly me too. But I wouldnt have expected Piper's fiancee to be a wolf unless we are establishing people who screw piper over as wolves (again, sort of puts me in a fun dicey situation). IIRC the father is only a handful of Eugene Levy appearances and he is generally quite helpful to Piper (when he isnt encouraging his son to leave her). But so far the only wolf we have is Larry, so its all guessing as to what the theme is for the wolves since it could still go A LOT of ways.

As with most every night, there was a lot going on in the prison last night. Shouldn't the prisoner be in bed? Is there no order around this place? Who's in charge here anyway? Ah well. All that remains a mystery.

What is not a mystery, is that @fancymylotus knew that she needed to find out what DocE was up to last night. So she quietly made her way through the halls of the prison to find him. But she must not have been quiet enough, because she was grabbed by a guard and thrown in the SHU. The guard smiled at her before walking away. He didn't realize that she would still be able to track DocE from there. How, you may ask? Well, that's just another mystery. But sadly, she never got the chance. Someone decided that solitary wasn't good enough for fancy. She needed to be dead. And hence, she was suffocated to death with a pillow.
Dead is fancy, Wanda Bell, who could track one player's movements every night.

Elsewhere in the prison, @ksmi117 had settled down to go to sleep. Again there was no desire to leave her group - she was perfectly content where she was. But perhaps she should have been a little more wary of remaining so still. She was stabbed repeatedly with a sharpened popsicle stick and never woke up from her deep sleep.
Dead is ksmi, Lorna Morello, who could move to a different group every night.

It turns out there was another attempted attack last night. Someone tried to go after The Warden. But they were denied access to him. Lucky for all of you, he's still got some power over the chaos of this place.

Some more good news: Nobody went hungry last night! You all got to enjoy a delicious throwback to some of the very first TV dinners.
froz13.jpg

It is now Day 5. Lynch deadline is 8pm EST

There are 33 players in the game.

Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
5. DVMDream
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
3. VetAsh
4. Willow
7. MJ

Blacks

1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
4. Jilary
6. Jayna - Sam Healy
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
3. Yoshimi = Yoshi
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
8. OneGrainOfSand = Sandy, SandyV, SandraD, Pearl, OGOS
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover