WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh shoot I forgot to mention that would happen. Darn it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I bet hedgie is Vee, if she's the one converting people. Makes the most sense with the story.

On a related note, I have a question: Are conversions always villager to wolf (or chaos or something)? Are there ever conversions from wolf to villager? I would think that would be too much of a problem since the convert would know all the wolves, but I'm still noob enough to not be sure about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well in the last game Jilary was a wolf first then a mute villager, but even when she could "talk" all she could do was bark because she was the dog. That's the only time I remember seeing it done, but I could have missed that one when reading old games.

Well in the last game Jilary was a wolf first then a mute villager, but even when she could "talk" all she could do was bark because she was the dog. That's the only time I remember seeing it done, but I could have missed that one when reading old games.
Yeah, that was a LOT of fun! (And I didn't know I was a wolf in the beginning of that game.)

I bet hedgie is Vee, if she's the one converting people. Makes the most sense with the story.

On a related note, I have a question: Are conversions always villager to wolf (or chaos or something)? Are there ever conversions from wolf to villager? I would think that would be too much of a problem since the convert would know all the wolves, but I'm still noob enough to not be sure about that.

Yeah, Vee I think makes the most sense.

Yeah, that was a LOT of fun! (And I didn't know I was a wolf in the beginning of that game.)

Vincent?!?!

There have been one or two kludge awkward attempts to convert a wolf to villager (like with the mute villager approach), but nothing that I think works very well. It's a tough challenge to solve gracefully.

There have been one or two kludge awkward attempts to convert a wolf to villager (like with the mute villager approach), but nothing that I think works very well. It's a tough challenge to solve gracefully.
I only recall BSing that is what happened in SOV's super spooky supernatural game when I was the priest. Don't think anyone bought it if I recall correctly. :laugh:

And, and hahahahahahahahaha. You're all sooooooo hot, I just want to take EVERYONE home tonight. And I'm the fastest, strongest, smartest, bestest looking man in the bar. :)

Okay. I was asking because I got info that Jilary has been converted, but it didn't specify whether the conversion was for sure from villager to wolf. I'm thinking though that it's more likely a villager to wolf conversion than a wolf to villager one though. So I'll be voting for Jilary tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck with that, I still can't figure this dang game out... So much confusing ish in it...
Post #666 in this thread goes to the evil mod.

For real though I'm still asking questions about the mechanics every day :laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
Post #666 in this thread goes to the evil mod.

For real though I'm still asking questions about the mechanics every day :laugh:
Evil is all about perspective, isn't it? One persons evil is another persons fortune!

And pssshhhh not my fault that u aren't reading in between the lines :p

Evil is all about perspective, isn't it? One persons evil is another persons fortune!

And pssshhhh not my fault that u aren't reading in between the lines :p
Everyone is the protagonist of their own life story ;)

I can't trust myself to correctly interpret things that were developed in that twisted mind of yours

Everyone is the protagonist of their own life story ;)

I can't trust myself to correctly interpret things that were developed in that twisted mind of yours
True that! Hence my explanation last game about the wolves being the true villagers ;) :p.

And I really do get a bad rap. It's not that twisted I swear... I prefer the word creative :)

Btw are night actions in, don't have spreadsheet and don't want to keep these wonderful people waiting

True that! Hence my explanation last game about the wolves being the true villagers ;) :p.

And I really do get a bad rap. It's not that twisted I swear... I prefer the word creative :)

Btw are night actions in, don't have spreadsheet and don't want to keep these wonderful people waiting
enough to close with
Night closed, results pending

Reactions: 1 users
@DVMDream was slowly working her way through the prison halls, in search of a very particular prisoner, one who she knew would be a threat to her in the future. It was surprising how quietly she was able to walk, considering how high her heels were. Soon she came upon her target. @VetAshley2117 had just returned to bed after a late night chat with someone else in the prison. She wasn't having the greatest night, having been denied what would have been her last meal. Very sad. Unbeknownst to DVMD, she had her own dark shadow, tracking her every move. Her pursuer watched as DVMD took off one of her shoes, and pressed the heel straight through VetAsh's temple.
Dead is VetAsh, Poussey Washington, who could check to see if a player had a change of heart.

DVMD's pursuer saw the opportunity to strike as DVMD wiped off her shoe on Poussey's sheets. She pounced on DVMD's back, pulling and clawing at her hair. DVMD tried to shake her off, but to no avail. Her attacker pressed her thumbs right into DVMD's eyes. She screamed and fell to the ground, holding her face. At that point, her attacker ripped her shoe from her hand, and used her own weapon against her. DVMD's body was found with her own heel stabbed through her eye, and a note that said "Caia is a wolf."
Dead is DVMD, Natalie Figueroa, who could throw a player into the SHU each night.

Hopefully the events of the night didn't ruin everyone's appetite, because tonight's menu includes fried chicken and some very special ice cream!
fried-chicken.jpg

ice-cream-2.jpg

It is now Day 6. Lynch deadline is 8pm EST

There are 31 players in the game.

Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
4. Willow
7. MJ

Blacks

1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
4. Jilary
6. Jayna - Sam Healy
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
3. Yoshimi = Yoshi
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
8. OneGrainOfSand = Sandy, SandyV, SandraD, Pearl, OGOS
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer

Reactions: 1 user
First of all, those pictures are making me hungry. Not fair, WZ.

Second, this makes it a little more likely that there are two wolf packs. Not for sure, though, because it could be that DVMD was trying to kill a villager but an assassin killed her instead, or a different wolf was blocked and an assassin killed DVMD.

Lynch jilary. She's most likely a wolf. I can now share that vetash was the source of that info.

### lynch jailary ###

Unless someone has something better.

Well, given that I'm not at all a wolf, I know it's BS. It being a wolf leaving the note is kinda a clue there too.

***lynch jilary***

I need to look at colours...

Well, given that I'm not at all a wolf, I know it's BS. It being a wolf leaving the note is kinda a clue there too.

***lynch jilary***

Do we know DVMD left the note? Lissa also had a note found by her body, so I don't think it means the person who is found with the note is the one who wrote the note.

Has hedgie been role seered yet? If you get ability as well as name, that might tell us what kind of lynch avoidance she has, and whether we should try again tomorrow.

I'm wondering whether it would be better to try again to lynch hedgie today, in case she has more conversions left. But if she's Vee, she could be tough to lynch and maybe we'd need to find the other wolves first.

***lynch jilary***

TP and DVMD are the same shade of red, unless my screen is worse than I thought. HTML is purple. Everyone else is black.

Do we know DVMD left the note? Lissa also had a note found by her body, so I don't think it means the person who is found with the note is the one who wrote the note.

That is true, I forgot about Lissa's note. "The seers are not what you think" wasn't at all likely to be a villager helping with "hints" there either though.

I realize no one else can have the same confidence, obviously, but the note isn't even the slightest bit true in this case and likely the rest of them as well.

And I forgot that Zensing is a seer and gave us a wolf. So I agree, I don't think we can trust the notes.

That is true, I forgot about Lissa's note. "The seers are not what you think" wasn't at all likely to be a villager helping with "hints" there either though.

I realize no one else can have the same confidence, obviously, but the note isn't even the slightest bit true in this case and likely the rest of them as well.
That would be exactly what I'd say if I were a wolf. (obligatory tone: superior attitude)
Lynch Caia

Willow what are you doing?!?! Way to get the affiliation seer lynched! Maybe it was you who was really converted.

Since I'm clearly going to get lynched if I don't come out, here is the whole story. I'm Taystee and I could PM with Poussey (Vetash) and I'm the affiliation seer. I seered Willow early on and VetAsh began talking with her. I can only guess that Willow was converted and knew VetAsh would figure it out so she had her killed and now wants to get me lynched!

Lynch Willow

unlynch jill lynch hedge

on the off chance Jilary is telling the truth. This way someone can look into Willow and Jil tonight and check to make sure this isn't a desperate wolf ploy to divert attention from hedgie (maybe a second lynch does her in) and Willow's conversion?

I could see willow trying this is she figured she was going down anyway.

And i don't think 1 day is too long to wait to make sure we don't lynch an affiliation seer.

Willow what are you doing?!?! Way to get the affiliation seer lynched! Maybe it was you who was really converted.

Since I'm clearly going to get lynched if I don't come out, here is the whole story. I'm Taystee and I could PM with Poussey (Vetash) and I'm the affiliation seer. I seered Willow early on and VetAsh began talking with her. I can only guess that Willow was converted and knew VetAsh would figure it out so she had her killed and now wants to get me lynched!

Lynch Willow
Nope, not a wolf. I know you were the affiliation seer, which is why I was a little hesitant to say anything until vetash and I were more sure that you were converted to wolf.

I'd also be willing to change my vote to Hedgie, it's a good theory and seems wolfy IMHO.

Oh, and I have a post restriction, I'm supposed to be jokingly sarcastic, so [insert witty sarcasm here].
wow.. lamest following of post restriction ever.

Tempted to lynch you just for that.

unlynch jill lynch hedge

on the off chance Jilary is telling the truth. This way someone can look into Willow and Jil tonight and check to make sure this isn't a desperate wolf ploy to divert attention from hedgie (maybe a second lynch does her in) and Willow's conversion?

I could see willow trying this is she figured she was going down anyway.

And i don't think 1 day is too long to wait to make sure we don't lynch an affiliation seer.
I'd be fine with trying again for hedgie. I think I'd prefer to wait on hedgie in case someone can seer her ability/lynch avoidance and we don't waste a lynch, but I realize none of you have a good reason to trust me.

Why would I figure I was going down anyway? If I was converted and vetash seered me the night before last, she would have said something yesterday. If I was converted just last night, I wouldn't be worried because vetash wouldn't have been able to share results before being wolf killed. If I was a wolf, why would I trade myself for a villager during a lynch instead of trying to night kill jilary?

If anyone can look into me tonight, that would be great.