WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How is John Bennett a wolf and Sam Healy a villager?

I don't see a recognizable pattern here.

I thought all prisoners might be villagers, and all non-prisoners wolves, but that is clearly wrong.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch devyn

EAObD9K.gif

Bish thought she could go around killin. Psh.

Members don't see this ad :)
*****lynch hedgie******

I hear that chick is a wolf.

Reactions: 2 users
So I was tipped off that I got faulty info on devyn. And since I trust the person who told me the thing about the faulty info more than I trust the person who told me about devyn...

Sorry. unlynch devyn, lynch ffm on a hunch.

two things: I knew about OGOS and was pretty sure that he wouldnt be a wolf. So I;m with SobSob... these role asignments make no sense to me.

Apparently the devyn info is wrong? I'll watch this.

On the upside, AllieH is Polly Harper. I'd argue that is Larry Bloom is a wolf for sleeping around on Piper, then Polly is a wolf for the exact same reason.

lynch AllieH

Official "WZ is all alone and should be declared Head Mod" Lynch Tally

Devyn - 3
(sobsob, Caia, WTF)
hedgie - 1 (hedgie)
FFM - 1 (jam)
Allie - 2 (DocE, dyachei)

7/27 votes
Waffles: 1

Last edited:
So I was tipped off that I got faulty info on devyn. And since I trust the person who told me the thing about the faulty info more than I trust the person who told me about devyn...

Sorry. unlynch devyn, lynch ffm on a hunch.

Oh noes, a hunch!

Did you catch me using my night action? Was i snoring? Cuz that is the extent of my abilities.

Yes, I'm Polly Harper but I'm not a wolf. Don't ask me how Larry is a wolf and I'm not, I would have made Polly a wolf too. It would be a bad idea to lynch me, one of my group mates can maybe say something about me if they want but I would rather not say too much if I don't have to.

Lynch ZooVetHopeful I heard she can kill on certain nights

You guys realize if you 2 wolf pack theory is bull-s there are villager killers too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official "WZ is all alone and should be declared Head Mod" Lynch Tally

Devyn - 3
(sobsob, Caia, WTF)
hedgie - 1 (hedgie)
FFM - 1 (jam)

7/27 votes
Waffles: 1
I am fine declaring you head mod lol. But you aren't alone now that the interview is over ;)

Reactions: 1 user
<hiccup>
you silly guys.....

guys.... don't lynch allie.....

she's a good chap......

guys......

really.... guys...

I love you all, but I think you're making a big mistake.

silly guys.. .

<hiccup>

I'll stick lynching devyn.. .Sounds like we might learn something that way. Plus she might steal my hooch.

<hiccup>

tumblr_n7nwvc4VZd1rwnjzto2_250.gif

Guys, I just read the writeup. I was given a ladder as an item that both kept me safe and let me see what was going on below in the prison. I saw ZVH go into Jayna's room, and Jayna is a dead villager, soooo...

Lynch ZVH

Brush teeth

Official WZ is now Head Mod Lynch Tally

Devyn - 2 (sobsob, WTF)
hedgie - 1 (hedgie)
FFM - 1 (jam)
ZVH - 7 (allie, MJ, LIS, orca, Caia, swings, devyn)

13/27 votes
Waffles: 3
Deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sorry I was MIA Yesterday. I was thrown in the shu and was silenced.

I can get on board with ****lynch zvh**** based on what was seen last night unless other info comes out.

I am most definitely not a wolf.... I am actually a bit useful, a tiny bit - when I am not stressed out from exams or out drinking from finishing

lynch zvh

I am Carol Chapman, mother of Piper. I am an ability seer. But because of my upper crust breeding I am sworn to secrecy unless I am in trouble of being lynched with more 50% of the lynch vote (or a majority if less than 50%). In which case I can spill all my secrets to the tabloids. I knew Hedgie couldn't be lynched but couldn't say anything. I voted to lynch Hedgie because of my role requirement of secrecy and didn't want to draw attention to myself (upper crust privacy and all). I know that of the 7 wolves - one is a lone wolf. I suspect that Swings is that lone wolf because she has seer ability, convert ability, and self protection. I know all this because I'm just better than all of you (post restriction).

Though it may be unsuccessful….****lynch swings****

I am Carol Chapman, mother of Piper. I am an ability seer. But because of my upper crust breeding I am sworn to secrecy unless I am in trouble of being lynched with more 50% of the lynch vote (or a majority if less than 50%). In which case I can spill all my secrets to the tabloids. I knew Hedgie couldn't be lynched but couldn't say anything. I voted to lynch Hedgie because of my role requirement of secrecy and didn't want to draw attention to myself (upper crust privacy and all). I know that of the 7 wolves - one is a lone wolf. I suspect that Swings is that lone wolf because she has seer ability, convert ability, and self protection. I know all this because I'm just better than all of you (post restriction).

What else?

Hmmm an exciting lynch for once. I knew you guys were just waiting until my interview was over to make it exciting again :)

### unlynch allie ###

### lynch zvh ###

Why did you kill then?

How do explain killing someone then?

Yeah, don't think I am buying what NoobVet's selling. Healy died a villager, and there was not a good enough reason to think he was brought back a wolf, so poor choice if a villager killer thought they were doing good.

Lynch NoobVet

I answered Jayna's question about whether I new hedgie couldn't be lynched truthfully do I was in her office in the safe zone. Someone else came in and killed her

Today is another day. I was in the safe zone yesterday and last night. I'm not unlynchable today. You are making a mistake (post restriction tone righteous indignation)

Today is another day. I was in the safe zone yesterday and last night. I'm not unlynchable today. You are making a mistake (post restriction tone righteous indignation)
Nope. She would have had to designate you last night, ask you the question, then you would be safe today from lynch. How would you be safe the day before you were even asked a question?

I was asked the question yesterday morning. Answered truthfully therefore I wss in the safe zone yesterday and last night. She would have asked another question today but was killed. See the write-up for confirmation

I was asked the question yesterday morning. Answered truthfully therefore I wss in the safe zone yesterday and last night. She would have asked another question today but was killed. See the write-up for confirmation
Interesting, because I got to talk to Jayna through an item, and she said she asks the question at night, gets the answer the next morning and that is when the person is safe from lynch, which would mean if she found a wolf, it would take another cycle to lynch them. Nice try though.

Interesting, because I got to talk to Jayna through an item, and she said she asks the question at night, gets the answer the next morning and that is when the person is safe from lynch, which would mean if she found a wolf, it would take another cycle to lynch them. Nice try though.
In that case,

lynch ZVH