WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Black Cindy for one.
black cindy is dead and was a villager, so another theory bites the dust.

Members don't see this ad.

so. We have Larry and Piper's mom as wolves.

Can we agree that Polly would be a high chance of being a wolf? Because... seriously... I cant make sense out of who is or isnt a wolf but that one seems like a no-brainer "go for it" sort of move.

Also, if we all agree Vee is a wolf. And I think we all do, who would be part of Vee's crew? Taystee was *converted* to wolf, but I wouldnt have immediately assumed she was part of vee's crew. Who are Vee's lackeys in season 2?
I could see Big Boo being a baddie this game. She betrayed Red pretty badly. Maybe even Janae.

Members don't see this ad :)
Commissary Request:

I would like to request Top Ramen that makes the consumer full and comfortable (ie safe from wolves) for the night.

I could see Big Boo being a baddie this game. She betrayed Red pretty badly. Maybe even Janae.

Yea. Cause Janae is out there, but IDK if Janae would really be a part of Vee's crew. Seems like she is though from my read of the wikipedia. I watched season 2 pretty casually and forgot a lot of the subtle details.

Yea. Cause Janae is out there, but IDK if Janae would really be a part of Vee's crew. Seems like she is though from my read of the wikipedia. I watched season 2 pretty casually and forgot a lot of the subtle details.
My hunch is that if Crazy Eyes and Black Cindy weren't then Janae probably isn't, but if we don't have anything better to go off of then there are worse lynch ideas.

Ideas on Pennsatucky?

Reactions: 1 user
Commissary Request:

I would like to request Top Ramen that makes the consumer full and comfortable (ie safe from wolves) for the night.
So if food is withheld from someone, they are vulnerable to a wolf attack? I've been trying to figure out this food mechanism all darn game lol

*burp*. G'day mates! It's a grrrrrrrrrreat day to be alive! I need to run down to the bottle shop and get me a little something to drink before brekkie. It's wearin' off.

It was 'ard bein six feet unda while yestaday played out. Glad you all lynched that drongo! 'Preciate the revival, lost me old role, I did. Still fightin' for the cause though!

not to mention you were resurrected to Victorian era London? At least from the dialect.

Reactions: 1 users
So if food is withheld from someone, they are vulnerable to a wolf attack? I've been trying to figure out this food mechanism all darn game lol
I'm actually not sure. It's been driving me crazy too haha.

I just thought that ramen is kinda a comfort food (or sorts) so I could possibly see it being a protective item.

not to mention you were resurrected to Victorian era London? At least from the dialect.
Post restrictions when I've been awake around 15 minutes and wasn't expecting to be revived again are hard. Less England, more down under. But since I've never been there or known anyone from there that's the best I could do.

Woooooooo! Beeeeeeeeeer!

Members don't see this ad :)
ok soo...i think there may be reason to lynch swings. I have info that someone changed the target of her night action to TRH on the night TRH died.

it may be circumstantial, but better than nothing

lynch swings

The "They Revoked My Day Off for the Day after Xmas so now I'm Salty" Lynch Tally

swings 8 - (dy, BI, jam, Caia, Jayna, FFM, SOV, hedgie)

*insert gif here*

lynch Swings though I still feel like our ultimate goal should be making life in prison better, may the Lord guide us.

Here you go
3beb9c50-c5eb-11e3-b76b-3de94b47ea49_OITNB-piper-throat-rip.gif

The "They Revoked My Day Off for the Day after Xmas so now I'm Salty" Lynch Tally

swings 10 - (dy, BI, jam, Caia, Jayna, FFM, SOV, hedgie, Zen, bats)

Thank you bats

swings 9 - (dy, BI, jam, Caia, Jayna, FFM, SOV, hedgie, bats)
hedgie 1 - (Zen)

Corrected

Ouch, that sucks little noob.

I was going to offer you this gif:
tumblr_mqeh40s3TG1qb7wk9o1_250.gif

Not actually salty but it was the only interesting title I could think of. I get paid by the hour and don't get PTO, so a day off just means I'm making less money. I was fine with it either way.

Lynch swings

Sounds good to me. And I would think that Pennsatucky has to be wolf, but in this game... who knows. There have been wolves I would think were villagers and vice versa.

@Zensing can you like this post if you've seered Swings and she isn't a wolf?
Just a note that she is pretty busy in the lab today, so it will probably be a while before she checks back in.
I find it a bit odd that ZVH was trying to bring swings down with her yesterday. I suppose that if swings is the supposed lone wolf though, zvh was just trying to make herself look good.

lynch swings

Just a note that she is pretty busy in the lab today, so it will probably be a while before she checks back in.
I find it a bit odd that ZVH was trying to bring swings down with her yesterday. I suppose that if swings is the supposed lone wolf though, zvh was just trying to make herself look good.

lynch swings
Thanks for the heads up! :)

That seems weird to me, too, although the lone-wolf thing would make sense.

Definitely not a wolf guys!! I am a very very useful role and haven't been converted. Did no one seriously seer me after all that happened yesterday??

Oh and ###lynch dyachei## bc her "source" is BS

Zensing liked BI's post regarding swings being seered and not being a wolf. I also think there is some truth about the notes that have been found next to the bodies. The first note said there was a way to hear from the dead, and bam, jayna came back from the dead. Next note said that "seers are not what you think" and Lissa was a faulty seer. The last one said Caia was a wolf... Has anybody looked into that? ZVH lynched Caia and docE tried to seer her but was deflected. Just think someone should look into her.

I'll go with Zensing and lynch hedgie

Zensing liked BI's post regarding swings being seered and not being a wolf. I also think there is some truth about the notes that have been found next to the bodies. The first note said there was a way to hear from the dead, and bam, jayna came back from the dead. Next note said that "seers are not what you think" and Lissa was a faulty seer. The last one said Caia was a wolf... Has anybody looked into that? ZVH lynched Caia and docE tried to seer her but was deflected. Just think someone should look into her.

I'll go with Zensing and lynch hedgie
Thank you zen! Guys seriously you don't want to lynch me. I can reveal my role but I really would rather not.

yeah, i think i'll go with zen and

unlynch swings
lynch hedgeball

Dyachei, who is your source? I'm telling you they're wrong and either you or they are probably a wolf.

Dyachei, who is your source? I'm telling you they're wrong and either you or they are probably a wolf.
I told you it was circumstantial but you keep on thinking what you want. I'm not throwing my source under the bus because you don't like what that person had to say

I told you it was circumstantial but you keep on thinking what you want. I'm not throwing my source under the bus because you don't like what that person had to say
Haha It's not like I'm butt hurt or anything. They're just giving you completely wrong information. My ability was not diverted at all. It seems more like they were throwing ME under the bus. The whole point of WW is to find and lynch/kill the wolves and that's all I'm trying to figure out.