WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks, zensing!

Unlynch swings
Lynch Hedgie

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
based on hedgie being unable to be killed at night, i highly doubt a second lynch is going to work.
I am assuming hedgie's co-wolves need to be killed first.

Don't really care if we waste a lynch too much, but generally it is not in our favor to do so.

ask @DocEspana i am sure he has some statistic he can pull out of his arse to say so.

based on hedgie being unable to be killed at night, i highly doubt a second lynch is going to work.
I am assuming hedgie's co-wolves need to be killed first.

Don't really care if we waste a lynch too much, but generally it is not in our favor to do so.

ask @DocEspana i am sure he has some statistic he can pull out of his arse to say so.

He's right. Killing no one, statistically, is a worse move than killing a villager.

OK, I can ***unlynch swings***

Not sure who I want to vote for at the moment. Rosa can't just run Hedgie over with a van?

Also, DC, you need to pay more attention.

I want to clarify that if it requires multiple tries to kill a player, then trying isnt a wasted attempt. But we have no real way of knowing right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll probably vote for either orca or kaydubs.
That first Sheila, orca, she was in safe place yes'erday. Her answer to my question makes me think she is a villager. At least as of yes'erday.

Tequila shots for everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
I want to clarify that if it requires multiple tries to kill a player, then trying isnt a wasted attempt. But we have no real way of knowing right now.

Oooh! Pick me! I know!

Reactions: 2 users
O.k. just speculating on the Hedgie thing. She may only have two or three lynch avoidances based on the show.
First one was the missed assassination by the Golden Girl and then again when Red tried to do the job herself. Rosa hitting her with the van was the third and final shot.

Going with Lynch Hedgie for now, willing to waffle though between now and lynch deadline.

Can someone post a recap on why Kaydubs is suspect?

The "They Revoked My Day Off for the Day after Xmas so now I'm Salty" Lynch Tally

swings 6 - (jam, hedgie, bats, jj, WTF, Vaporeon)
hedgie 9 - (Zen, dcue, FFM, Lupin, dyachei, Kaydubs, RM, JaynaAli, Orca)
Dyachei 1 - (swings)
Kaydubs 2 - (sobsob, allieh)
Dcue 1 - (BI)

Votes: 19/26

Waffles: Many, mostly donated by BI today
3beb9c50-c5eb-11e3-b76b-3de94b47ea49_OITNB-piper-throat-rip.gif

@swingnsave and @hedgiehog you are both the two frontrunners. Lynch closes in 47 minutes! :D

Last edited:
Another day, another person that everyone believes is the person responsible for all of the killing. Today, that person is once again Hedgie. Everyone starts to close in on Hedgie, and she just starts laughing. And laughing. And laughing.

“So, what do you guys think you are going to do? Are you going to surround me and all personally bring me to maximum security? Yeah, I don’t think so.” At that moment, multiple masked figures came out from behind Hedgie, waving guns. Where the heck did they get guns? Everyone runs and panics.

“Who is going to stop me? Red? I got rid of that b**** so she doesn’t mess up my plans. No one else here is good enough to stand toe to toe with me. Keep coming at me, I won’t yield. But next time you come my way looking for blood during the day, I may look for blood during the day as well.” She chuckles to herself and walks away.

No one died. There are 24 people remaining in this game.
Golden Girls

1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
7. MJ

Blacks

6. Jayna - Sam Healy, Now?
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer auto-converted to wolf affiliation seer
4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer
1. ZVH - Carol Chapman, unseerable wolf

3. LetItSnow - Scott O'Neill, true protector
3. TRH - Luschek, Permanent Item Maker

Night deadline is 8 am est (or 12 am if all pms are somehow in by then).

Last edited:
We know there is at least one more wolf besides hedgie? :shrug:

+pity+:banana::soexcited:
This is Norma, on mic for one last time.
As I sign my song, I'll hold up these signs.
Red for the evil ones, Black for the town,
Purple for chaos, and Blue if unknown.

Night 1 I checked Yoshi, Night 2 was OG
Night 3 was Doc E, redirect to TP
Night 4 was Hedgie, Night 5 FFM
Night 6 was Caia, redirect to Lupin

Last night I checked swingnsave, villager true.
Tonight I'll check Jayna, then signal to you.
I'll try hard as a mute, but this is my last swell.
I hope to survive, but if not, fight well!

Before I sign off, here's my new code to show:
If I find a wolf, I'll lynch them so you'll know.
I'll lynch me in the morn' if I don't find a wolf.
I'll like all what the cleared person says, so please post!

Reactions: 5 users
AAAAwwwwooooooo

Bummer...better luck next time!

Wolf_dance.gif

We start off the night with an important announcement:
One of the inmates has gone on a hunger strike. As a results, all guard abilities are disabled until her demands are met. These demands will be made known through a special announcement sometime later today.

Despite one inmate's desire not to eat (and another's sadly unwilling exclusion from the meal), the kitchen workers busily prepared the Monday Mambo Italian Menu. Lasagna, garlic bread, caesar salad, and a special cannoli treat for dessert! I certainly wouldn't want to miss out.
2686158281_8f38a0400c.jpg
186e9570e272bfb38cb81c90965bc5a2.jpg

Fortunately everyone who died tonight did get to enjoy their last meals first. But there was quite a bit of death. First there was @ResoluteMike, who was bored and quite despondent after Natalie Figueroa was killed before he could finish his investigation of her. Had he been able to identify her and compile enough evidence against her, he would have taken over the prison and been able to institute reforms. But alas, it was not to be so. Instead he kept his same old job, doing the same old things every day. He moped in his office every night, and tonight was no different. Except that he was visited by a particularly murderous individual. His attacker came in wielding a wooden spoon, stolen from the kitchen.
"Oh whatever. Just get it over with. Been working this job for 23 years and there is just no justice."
His attacker shrugged and proceeded to beat him with the spoon until he was dead.
Dead is RM, Joe Caputo, who had no abilities at the time of his death.

Elsewhere, @StartingoverVet was cleaning up the commissary and deciding on the special item for the next day. He had received quite a few requests, and he had to deliver something that hadn't been delivered before. It was no easy task, but he was up to it. Sadly, he never got the chance to decide. Did you know that they sell razors in prison? There were a few in the commissary stock room. None had been sold in a while, but that didn't keep them from being stolen by someone resourceful and homicidal. Poor sobsob found himself bleeding out over his inventory list before he had even seen his attacker.
Dead is SOV, Chang, who could create and distribute a one-time-use item from the commissary every day.

The last two members of Red's crew were sleeping in their beds. @Zensing had sung her last song and was resting before her next investigation, and @orca2011 wasn't in the mood for handing out leftovers. Both had fallen asleep after much distressed tossing and turning. With Red and Nicky gone, they knew it was only a matter of time before they were targeted too. Zen woke up from another nightmare, convinced that someone was in the room with them, and moved to shake orca awake. But as she leaned over her sleeping friend, someone stabbed her through the throat with an extremely sharp skewer. It passed through her and into her friend.
Dead are Zensing, Norma Romano, affiliation seer and Orca2011, Gina Murphy, who could feed one person every night.

It is now Day 9
Lynch deadline is 8pm EST

There are 21 people remaining in this game.
Golden Girls

2. dyachei
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
7. MJ

Blacks

6. Jayna - Sam Healy, Now?

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer converted to wolf affiliation seer

4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer
1. ZVH - Carol Chapman, unseerable wolf

3. LetItSnow - Scott O'Neill, true protector
3. TRH - Luschek, Permanent Item Maker
1. Orca2011 - Gina Murphy, starvation healer
7. Zensing - Norma Romano, affiliation seer
8. RM - Joe Caputo
6. SOV - Chang, temporary item maker

Hey! I can make random comments on the game now! Thanks for the Christmas present, wolves! :D

Reactions: 1 users
lynch DocE.

Based on the info I gathered last night, he's recently been converted.

By the way, I got a Bible and prayed to the lawd for some answers. As if the time of my question (last night), there were 4 wolves in the game. If DocE was converted last night, we might still have four wolves remaining.

Waterpiks vigorously