WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm durnk I kno it and I got the booty to show itttttttt hayooooo.

so for doxesplanade being furry... What if he's the little dog? He's DOGesoana? Heheheheheh

Wait I have another".............

DocEcycline!!,!, gettit???,! :rofl:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Official DocE Lynch Tally

DocE (9)
- lissa, Caia, hedgie, MJ, Cyndia, BI, VetAsh, Jayna, tp

9/38 votes
waffles: 0
Deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:
tumblr_mrz0o3n7cK1r1p6s1o1_500.gif

Official Lynch Tally

DocE - 9 (Lissa, caia, MJ, hedgie, cyndia, BI, vetash, jayna, TP)

Votes: 9/38

Ninja'd by WZ :(

OiTNB gif of the day
b4kHF-nxScPsDeXiV2za01xnylRLMouSEd6zMdS8tg5a2O78RzHYLMt62peolSo3ESL4nyUEoGmQ1znCeo7OFF25lgVNRxVKhmtshLaI5nXZSPMYk5LBmkS4_RL20HXxmA

@DocEspana care to weigh in?

Reactions: 1 user
Official Lynch Tally

DocE - 12 (Lissa, caia, MJ, hedgie, cyndia, BI, vetash, jayna, TP, FML, dyachei, jjohnston)

Votes: 12/38

OiTNB gif of the day
b4kHF-nxScPsDeXiV2za01xnylRLMouSEd6zMdS8tg5a2O78RzHYLMt62peolSo3ESL4nyUEoGmQ1znCeo7OFF25lgVNRxVKhmtshLaI5nXZSPMYk5LBmkS4_RL20HXxmA

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-17_10-25-14.png
    upload_2014-12-17_10-25-14.png
    95 bytes · Views: 33
Members don't see this ad :)

DocE - 22 (Lissa, caia, MJ, hedgie, cyndia, BI, vetash, jayna, TP, FML, dyachei, jjohnston, ksmi, WTF, Jilloray, trh, DVMD, Zen, sandy, ResMike, NVH, FFM)

Votes: 22/38

OiTNB gif of the day

Lynch DocE

(and TRH for talking about drugs when I have a pharm exam in just a few hours)...

Dont worry, One who Dreaems of Doctror of vetreinary Meedincvne....the only thnig you nned to write is DRUGS R BAD MMMMMKAYYY

(Alcohol onnn teh ohert hand......NOT BAD MMMMKAY ';)

Reactions: 1 users
****lynch doce**** if lynch is still going on. Was busy this morning with the gym before walking the dogs and now we're off to pick up my sister from the Newark airport.

Sorry, UFO, now I guess you were a villager.

Lynch DocE.

Also TRH I'm appreciating your drunk posts. :rofl:

Lynch DocE, may you confess your sins and let God take you into his fold.

DocE - 29 (Lissa, caia, MJ, hedgie, cyndia, BI, vetash, jayna, TP, FML, dyachei, jjohnston, ksmi, WTF, Jilloray, trh, DVMD, Zen, sandy, ResMike, NVH, FFM, lupin, orca, swings, dc, Willow, bats, kaydubs)

Votes: 29/38

OitNB gif of the day

@DocEspana care to weigh in?[/QUOTE]

what the f***?

Im at work but im not a wolf. Like... im a major (read as: m-a-j-o-r) character. Also your seer. Whomever said im a wolf is your wolf.

lynch that person

what the f***?

Im at work but im not a wolf. Like... im a major (read as: m-a-j-o-r) character. Also your seer. Whomever said im a wolf is your wolf.

lynch that person
Don't you think it is a little early in the game for someone to pull that?

what the f***?

lynch that person
That seems like a foolish wolf move right now though, to pretend to seer the villager seer this early in the game.

they probably know me only by my character name (since i can only see character names myself, not alignment): Alex Vause
If all they know is your character name, then why waste a wolf life pretending to seer you?

Also Alex Vause is kind of wolfy in Season II.

Also Alex Vause is kind of wolfy in Season II.

That's true, she totally screwed over Piper in this season. Anyways, I'm sticking with my vote, I doubt lissa would pull a move like that so early in the game without some legit info, and since DocE is claiming to only seer role names, it's a gamble I'm willing to take.

Reactions: 1 users
lynch DocE

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some twist here, but we can deal with that if Lissa is wrong.

BTW, whoever silenced me yesterday, thanks, you know how much I enjoy that.

Whilst i indoubtletly am most piqked bythe events that shall surely unforld momentarily, I am also most engroassed in the sqiurrles dininng on the pumpking thta i ptu out on my deck for theanm to eat.

hashtag squirrelbuffet!!!!!!!!!!