WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caia

night stalker
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of running this at 8 PM EST tonight. If you're free, sign up! If if there isn't enough interest, we can run it another time.

Simple, straightforward with 20ish min rounds.

1. Dyachei

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bleh yeah, it's really late....I wish I was getting out of class earlier.

There's always room if you happen to be a night owl tonight. :)

I am one usually but lately been falling asleep sitting up often... I will see what I can do as I am not really inclined to miss any WW unless dead

How long do these things normally last?

Actually, yeah let's do that. I have lab until 6 PM, so hopefully everyone will be signed up by then.

Tentative start time 7 pm EST

1. Dyachei
2. BI
5.TP13

Members don't see this ad :)
That is peak time for me with the kids. Not likely to happen for me.

Thanks.

I don't know who this Caia person is but okie dokie

1. Dyachei
2. BI
3. Lissarae06
5.TP13

Wait a sec. Who is this total n00b trying to run a WW game? I take it back. I don't wanna mod. I wanna watch this train wreck.

Reactions: 4 users
Oh, I'll probably play. I'm the reverse of Devyn, though - later is better for me. But I could always do some absentee voting the first few rounds or whatever. I think it'd be nice to move it up as far as possible for overseas folks.

Ahhh I want to so badly but I have three exams in the next week and I really need to study tonight :/ (and study will my full attention on my notes lol)

1. Dyachei
2. BI
3. Lissarae06
4. STL
5.TP13
6. TRH
7. WZ
8. devyn
9. LIS
10. SOV

Just so you know, I am horrible at speed WW. If there isn't a lot of scheming and lying, there is nothing for me to do.

Reactions: 1 user