WW Speed Round Sign-ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:
But yeah I never got the alert for when I was tagged initially, and I know a few other people said they didn't either. Did get the one when I was killed though...

I got the alert when dyachei tagged me. Haven't gotten any since. Not sure if there has been any.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, maybe it's time to break it off again then.

@Cyndia

It is always time to NEVER EVER use the SDN app.... why would anyone think that using it is ok? It is bad for you and your phone. It will cause death and destruction. Don't ever use it. Don't even think about using it. ;)

Reactions: 2 users
It is always time to NEVER EVER use the SDN app.... why would anyone think that using it is ok? It is bad for you and your phone. It will cause death and destruction. Don't ever use it. Don't even think about using it. ;)

I like torturing myself? :laugh:

But tagging is essential. Blah

I use it so I get alerts and because it tends to use less battery then a browser. It's useless for conversations though...all that scrolling.

I use it so I get alerts and because it tends to use less battery then a browser. It's useless for conversations everything though...all that scrolling.

Fixed that for you.

Also you can get alerts without the app... they will just be emailed to you. Also alerts get super annoying (at least to me).

Fixed that for you.

Also you can get alerts without the app... they will just be emailed to you. Also alerts get super annoying (at least to me).
:laugh: accurate...

Email though...meh. I already get like 50 emails a day. I have it set to only alert me if I'm specifically mentioned/replied to/PMed. They did get annoying when I was getting them every time someone replied to a thread I'm subscribed to.

Not really trying to throw in support for the app here, it definitely sucks. Really the main reason I use it is the battery thing.

I like torturing myself? :laugh:

I can do that for you....

whip.gif

pannetje.gif

Reactions: 1 user
:laugh: accurate...

Email though...meh. I already get like 50 emails a day. I have it set to only alert me if I'm specifically mentioned/replied to/PMed. They did get annoying when I was getting them every time someone replied to a thread I'm subscribed to.

Not really trying to throw in support for the app here, it definitely sucks. Really the main reason I use it is the battery thing.

I have never used the app, just heard how horrible it is. I can't comment on how much battery it uses compared to just the browser but I don't seem to have any problems with my phone making it all day using the browser.

I really like it for the 'Participated' section...able to just look at the threads you've posted in without following them.

But I'm with you WZ on the PM emails. I left them on while modding once. NEVER AGAIN.

I really like it for the 'Participated' section...able to just look at the threads you've posted in without following them.

But I'm with you WZ on the PM emails. I left them on while modding once. NEVER AGAIN.
My god. The modding PMs. There are many things that surprised me about modding. The amount of PMs I had to respond to and keep straight was definitely on the top of the list. And doing **** from my phone was a nightmare.

My god. The modding PMs. There are many things that surprised me about modding. The amount of PMs I had to respond to and keep straight was definitely on the top of the list. And doing **** from my phone was a nightmare.
Them modding pms. I keep them on tbh, just to see how royally messed up I am when I get back to a computer lol

Yay the tags finally worked. If someone drops out, stick me in the spot, I'm definitely in for tomorrow at 630.

But this is speed! No such thing as a cap. :D

1. dyachei
2. brightimpressio
3. Gwen
4. SummerTheLynx
5. Mad Jack
6. that redhead
7. WildZoo
8. devyn
9. LetItSnow
10. DVMD
11. Cyndia

I'm taking my dog out for a brief walk now, so I should be back in time! If I'm not,

****contingency lynch DVMD**** (rng).

PMs going out now. If you don't receive one, you are villager of the vanilla variety.

No PMs unless otherwise indicated. Obvious speed rule, but just in case you didn't know.

*****contingency lynch cyndia***** always a wolf. Will be at dinner during first lynch cycle

please lynch or kill me

I am going to bed - I am falling asleep sitting up again. Not sure what is wrong with me but I do not function like a normal human anymore.