WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Right. One of these days.

You know that's right.
It'll happen in 1000 years or so. Just like how Cyndia is ALWAYS a wolf, I'm never a wolf.

Unless you count that one round of speed ww before it was shut down lol

Members don't see this ad.

Important can mean a lot of things. You had nothing to lose by role revealing- we would have had a chance to get a wolf, and the wolves would have tried to shank you tonight instead of another villager.
His role was in Gwen's anagram. She didn't post the answer but it was pretty simple. "The detective - seer"

I was busy today. Picking up on subtlety and closely following the thread is pretty difficult when I'm in class or lab from 8 am-8 pm :p
yeah, yeah. all I hear are excuses. even gwen gave the info that said he was the seer. It was just unclear if he was converted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Gwen starts piecing together the anagram.... first she gets the word will, then she pulls out the word too, then she is able to pull out her name from the phrase, then she picks out the word you, and finally... Her heart sinks and she thinks back to what happened on her end this day.

To start the day, she was resurrected, unbeknownst to the resurrecter, as a puppet. She knew she was linked in some way to another person in the game, but wasn't sure exactly how. Then, she was finally able to converse with another human being again, her old friend LIS. She started talking with him, and was given the idea finally that her information are anagrams! She had two anagrams that she had kept secret, and she deciphered them at this point. Her heart sank. Her old friend was nothing but a killing, snarling wolf now. Ncromancer - wolf convert. He had to be put down.

But now at the conclusion of the day, it all clicked. LIS was the reason that she was even alive again. Well partly anyway. She was LIS's puppet. Without LIS, there is no Gwen. Gwen looks up, knowing her fate. "I will die too. I am okay, my life now has a purpose. Flip the switch."

The trap door drops, only to cause LIS's body to completely morph. No longer was he LIS, but he was now an undead being. His skull starts to flame, and the noose around his neck incinerates. "Did you really think I would not go down without a fight? The village has already lost, they can no longer win. No matter what, I will be reborn when you are all dead, but it would be too boring for me not to put up a fight here. LIS starts shooting balls of fire every which way, causing everyone to dive out of the way and scurry off.

LIS was so involved in what he was doing, he didn't hear him come up behind him. "Game over." is whispered into LIS's ear, and a shadow dagger is used to slice his spine in half. The look on LIS's face, that stayed fixed as his body crumbled into dust, was a mixture of pure evil and joy. But even the skul crumbled to dust within seconds.

BI calls out from across the field. "I need help, guys, Gwen... She's not getting up. Gwen's body had been scorched be a fireball, and her body had become limp just as LIS's skull had crumbled to dust.

Wildzoo thought for a second. Wait, if Gwen is now dead then.... MJ! She rushes over to MJ's body, slumped over on the floor. "Don't you do this to me. Wake up! Don't leave this baby without a father!"

MJ groans. "Don't worry... I am fine... I could just use a little nap..." He collapses to the ground, unconscious but not dead. Wildzoo starts walking in the other direction, when a demonic voice booms out "Don't worry, we have much bigger plans for MJ still!"

Dead are Gwen and LIS

Gwen, the shadow puppet, would have followed the will of LIS throughout the night cycles. She was alligned with the villagers, but her life was an inevitably linked to the life of LIS.

LIS, the detective, converted to the necromancer, was originally able to investigate alliance every other night and role/role ability every other night. In his new role, he could obtain a puppet form those that were revived to have them do his bidding.

There are 8 players remaining in the game.

Wow. Well yay for getting a wolf!

I wonder if MJ is also linked to someone or if that ability was unique to LIS.

The dancing banana is now appropriate. :banana:

Members don't see this ad :)
It was kind of sarcasm because of all the "he was our seer you ****ed up" previously.

Oh, it still seems odd since you weren't the one pushing to get LIS lynched. Gwen is who brought it up. But ok.

Anyway, my top suspicion right now is Cyndia. And I have a lot to do tomorrow, so for now

Contingency lynch Cyndia. (If STL will accept it on thread).

Oh, it still seems odd since you weren't the one pushing to get LIS lynched. Gwen is who brought it up. But ok.

Anyway, my top suspicion right now is Cyndia. And I have a lot to do tomorrow, so for now

Contingency lynch Cyndia. (If STL will accept it on thread).
I'll allow it.

And this is one reason why I thoroughly enjoy your games STL. Nice write-up!

Reactions: 1 users
I will be the grump.....

I was supposed to read the whole write up? Oops.... there were shiny things that caught my attention instead...

despicable-me-water-cooler-o.gif

I will be the grump.....

I was supposed to read the whole write up? Oops.... there were shiny things that caught my attention instead...

despicable-me-water-cooler-o.gif
Meh, I include it for those who enjoy it. I don't expect everyone to enjoy them or even remotely care about them. In fact i expect a strong minority to have a minor distaste for it.

I would never ever do such a thing :). You know I have problems with this whole joke understanding business :p
Are you saying you haven't realized that everything I've ever said to you was a joke??? Oh man. I'll have to start adding "that was a joke" to the bottom of all of my posts.

that was a joke

Are you saying you haven't realized that everything I've ever said to you was a joke??? Oh man. I'll have to start adding "that was a joke" to the bottom of all of my posts.

that was a joke
So one person did not get there stuff in. See you all at 7 am tomorrow morning.

And everything??? this is a very displeasing day :(. But hmm, I see this thing that says that was a joke. But is that referring to this or something else... hmmm...

And everything??? this is a very displeasing day :(. But hmm, I see this thing that says that was a joke. But is that referring to this or something else... hmmm...
It's like jokeception, you don't know what to do...

Omg guise. I know who STL is.
tumblr_m6bk5vyIwR1rziwwco1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I'm glad we finally got a wolf! That was getting irritating...

As far as my role name, it's a shadow changer- why STL used 'A' in my and cyndias convo is beyond me. I assure you I'm a villager.

Our resident tracking hunter decided it would be best to have a low key night and follow someone who wasn't doing too much last night. However, our resident tracker, who was not used to being tracked herself, did not notice the 3 people that were following her last night. Of course, there was Mad jack and the hooded man, but there was also another person, staying in the shadows, unseen to both parties.

After watching the person not do much for the majority of the night, BI decided to head home. Mad Jack and the hooded man watched as he entered the alley, and quickly followed suit. They saw BI simply standing in the center of the alley, unmoving.

"What a nice evening to go on a hunt, what do you think Mad Jack?"

No response. "Oh come on BI, you aren't going to allow us to have our little fun?"

Still no response.

"Mad Jack, bring him to me."

Mad Jack goes over to him and lifts him up. She is dead weight in MJ's arms.

Mad Jack places the body in front of the hooded man, and the hooded man notices a small amount of blood on the lower part of her shirt. The hooded man lifts the shirt up slightly to read the phrase "You're next" cut cleanly into her stomach. The hooded man shakes his head, and walks off.

Dead is BI, the hunter, who could track one person each night to see their movements.

There are 7 players remaining in the game.

Nope nope nope
**** lynch HTML****

Ugh. Not a wolf.... Wasting your votes!

So...is anyone else confused by WZ apparently being able to resurrect the dead to be puppets of the wolves? or linked to the wolves? Because that seems pretty wolfy to me. 1 time - maybe it's random. Twice, I don't buy it. Also she was the one that could communicate with devyn

Also, while HTML may be lying about the A business I don't think she is a wolf. She was targeted by Mad Jack one night after he was resurrected as a wolf puppet (targeted to be killed). While it's possible this was to throw us off, I don't think so. All info she HAS shared I can confirm

So...is anyone else confused by WZ apparently being able to resurrect the dead to be puppets of the wolves? or linked to the wolves? Because that seems pretty wolfy to me. 1 time - maybe it's random. Twice, I don't buy it. Also she was the one that could communicate with devyn
The combination of the writeups and my results seemed to indicate that LIS, as the necromancer, had the ability to make the villagers I resurrected into minions/puppets

The first time it was her, the second it was the necromancer. Which is why I didn't die when the necromancer died. Not saying she's not a wolf though.

Also, while HTML may be lying about the A business I don't think she is a wolf. She was targeted by Mad Jack one night after he was resurrected as a wolf puppet (targeted to be killed). While it's possible this was to throw us off, I don't think so. All info she HAS shared I can confirm
Unless someone else wants to take responsibility for killing BI, I have a suspicion that it was her. My thought was maybe she is a lone wolf or something. Still one of the reds on the abacus, but not in communication with the other wolf pack, and maybe with limited killing ability (or perhaps decided not to kill for most of the game, as lone wolves have done before). The writeup seemed to indicate that she's not working with the hooded man. So I could see there being the hooded man + convert + minions in one group, and then html on her own. Or, she's the orange on the abacus and we still have two other wolves. I don't know.

The first time it was her, the second it was the necromancer. Which is why I didn't die when the necromancer died. Not saying she's not a wolf though.
I did both resurrections. But my role description/results/writeups seem pretty clear in that while the loss of your original roles was a function of my ability, the curse was not.