WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why I think certain people are suspicious:
Cyndia is cyndia.
Everything dyachei does is too convenient.
DVMD is a wolf.
TP is neutral or maybe not.
Wildzoo would totally revive me to be her shadow puppet cause that's how she rolls.

I was about to protest... but you are right... I am "wolf". Just not in the typical ww meaning... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty damn suspicious of Cyndia. I also think you're a wolf, but no one is on board to put you in the ground so :shrug:

:shrug:

Again, I get people are suspicious. I have said you can lynch me... it won't put me in the ground as you seem to want. But hey... if you want to waste the lynch on me instead of finding a wolf, I am not going to stop you. It just won't be of any benefit to the village.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty damn suspicious of Cyndia. I also think you're a wolf, but no one is on board to put you in the ground so :shrug:

DVMD is pretty high on my list and I plan to lynch her next game barring any other new info, I just thought html was better to go after first since we had some directly conflicting info on her.

DVMD is pretty high on my list and I plan to lynch her next game barring any other new info, I just thought html was better to go after first since we had some directly conflicting info on her.
Next game eh?

Reactions: 1 users
Don't know if typo or Freud...

You guys are literally going to make so much fun of me if I end up talking myself into getting lynched and you find out I was being honest the whole game.

"HTML, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I will say this. I may not be working for you. I may not be aligned with you. But I am currently your savior. I know one of the last wolves. And tonight, if you give me the opportunity, I will kill them for you. Feel free to kill me. You will just shoot yourselves in the foot. As much as I may not like the village, I hate them damn wolves. Buggers tried to kill me 2 times now."

Dyachei thinks about this, and then poses the question that everyone has been wondering. "I will think on this, but first, I would like you to be honest. What is the A for?"

"Assassin. I am too skilled at what I do to be killed by someone attempting to be an assassin. It would take a true assassin, or a lynch mob to kill me."

"It sounds like you are dangerous to keep alive. If you are that skilled, what would stop you from evading, 4, or even 5 people trying to kill you. No, I think that this will end now."

"Do your worst." He draws out his shadow knives, one of which was used to sever LIS's spine. He chucks one in the direction of DVMD, causing her to scurry away on four legs. Dyachei takes out a blade, chucking it in the direction of HTML. The blade flies past her ear, nicking the tip of it.

HTML turns around, chucking a knife right at Dyachei's wrist, slicing the hand right off. As Dyachei yells out in pain, Wildzoo has rushed HTML, and is currently using shadow sais that she had stashed away under her sleeves to combat HTML's knives. Wildzoo flips one of the knives up into the air, while HTML slices her hand with her other knife, causing Widlzoo to drop one sai. It's at this moment that Cyndia pulls out a gun and fires directly at HTML. It hits HTML square in the chest, but doesn't seem to do much other than divert her attention. Wildzoo takes this moment to stab HTML squarely through the heart from being with her other Sai, causing HTML to drop to the floor.

HTML tries to yell out, "It's.... The wolf.... It's....." She dies before she can finish that statement.

Dead is HTML, the LONE WOLF (shadow assassin), who felt that with killing skills as proficient as hers, she would only even bother to kill twice throughout the game, for those who were most worthy of the kill.
2. MJ
3. Wildzoo
5.tp
7. Cyndia
8. Dy
10. DVM
The Light Shadow World
(imploded from a lack of balance between light and darkness)

The land between light and darkness (aka the area for the dead that are only MOSTLY dead)
1. Allieh
2. kaydubs
3. Conflagration
4. FFM
5. Devyn
6. O Grady
7. LIS (Red - colors aren't working for me :()
8. Gwen - Black
9. BI
10 HTML - orange

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Good game, guys. I had fun! I was nervous as this was my first game being a wolf but it turned out ok. Am I allowed to make a wolf brag thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good game, guys. I had fun! I was nervous as this was my first game being a wolf but it turned out ok. Am I allowed to make a wolf brag thing?
An after the fact wolf brag? I'll allow it! :D

Sometimes people make the decision to end their own life. Other times, people make the decision to end other's lives. Neither of these deaths can be as terrible nor gruesome as the one I am about to describe.

"Come here my puppet." The hooded man beckons to his minion to come closer. "Now, we have probably our most important person to kill tonight. Here, open your hand." The hooded man places a very sharp knife into Mad Jack's hand. "You have been a loyal, faithful minion. I couldn't have asked for a better minion. But now... Certain issues have come to light, and I am no longer in need of your services. I don't have the heart to kill you, as I have grown attached to you through these past few days. So, you will take care of that for me, as your final show of loyalty to me." The hooded man stands up and walks away.

Mad Jack sat, frozen to the chair, staring at the knife. Who knows if the real Mad Jack was even in there at this point. Mad Jack picks up the knife with one hand, and starts moving the sharp end upwards, towards his face. His other hand grabs his right hand, pushing his hand downwards, away from his face. The two hands struggle against each other, but as a right handed man, the knife started getting closer and closer to his face. The blade is now less than an inch away from his cornea.

His left hand is now pushing with all of his might, trying to avoid what his right hand has inevitably been willed to do. The blade punctures his eye. The left hand has gained the upper hand for a second, and the blade is now away form his eye. A drop of blood drops down from the puncture, staining his eye red. His left hand is still pushing down, and down and down. He gets the hand parallel to his chest, when all of a sudden his right hand gets a surge of energy, and the knife instantly plunged through his eye and into his brain.

Ironically, the side that this plunged into was the left side of his brain, through his left eye. His right hand immediately became limp, but his left hand was still functional. His left hand grabbed the knife from his eye and ripped it out, pulling with it much of the tissue of his eye, and some brain matter. Mad Jack starts struggling, trying to call out, trying to do anything to save himself. But he was limp within seconds.

Dead is Mad Jack, the shadow minion, who would willingly do whatever the hooded man asked of him, but deep down, was still the old Mad Jack from before, and a villager.

The Shadow World
3. Wildzoo
5.tp
7. Cyndia
8. Dy
10. DVM

The land between light and darkness (aka the area for the dead that are only MOSTLY dead)
1. Allieh
2. kaydubs
3. Conflagration
4. FFM
5. Devyn
6. O Grady
8. Gwen - Black
9. BI
10 HTML - orange
11. MJ

This is the conversation I snooped last night:
BI is dead, but no thanks to Mad Jack.
This is so exciting attachFull186408
Can we get an updated player list on this next write up? It is getting hard to figure out who is still around.
Of course, sorry.... I am trying to find colors but its not coming up the way it used to...
Oh man. I totally called that. Even though I actually thought she was just a villager assassin :laugh:
So tonight we have MJ kill himself, yes?
Yes.

That will be funny. attachFull186407
Well I guess I will have fun with this write up. Noted.
Alright STL MJ will kill MJ
This is going to be great :laugh:
Lol ninja'd​
Oh and I finally understand why we weren't allowed to make a separate convo. Thought there might be an intercepting role in the game.

Sometimes people make the decision to end their own life. Other times, people make the decision to end other's lives. Neither of these deaths can be as terrible nor gruesome as the one I am about to describe.

"Come here my puppet." The hooded man beckons to his minion to come closer. "Now, we have probably our most important person to kill tonight. Here, open your hand." The hooded man places a very sharp knife into Mad Jack's hand. "You have been a loyal, faithful minion. I couldn't have asked for a better minion. But now... Certain issues have come to light, and I am no longer in need of your services. I don't have the heart to kill you, as I have grown attached to you through these past few days. So, you will take care of that for me, as your final show of loyalty to me." The hooded man stands up and walks away.

Mad Jack sat, frozen to the chair, staring at the knife. Who knows if the real Mad Jack was even in there at this point. Mad Jack picks up the knife with one hand, and starts moving the sharp end upwards, towards his face. His other hand grabs his right hand, pushing his hand downwards, away from his face. The two hands struggle against each other, but as a right handed man, the knife started getting closer and closer to his face. The blade is now less than an inch away from his cornea.

His left hand is now pushing with all of his might, trying to avoid what his right hand has inevitably been willed to do. The blade punctures his eye. The left hand has gained the upper hand for a second, and the blade is now away form his eye. A drop of blood drops down from the puncture, staining his eye red. His left hand is still pushing down, and down and down. He gets the hand parallel to his chest, when all of a sudden his right hand gets a surge of energy, and the knife instantly plunged through his eye and into his brain.

Ironically, the side that this plunged into was the left side of his brain, through his left eye. His right hand immediately became limp, but his left hand was still functional. His left hand grabbed the knife from his eye and ripped it out, pulling with it much of the tissue of his eye, and some brain matter. Mad Jack starts struggling, trying to call out, trying to do anything to save himself. But he was limp within seconds.

Dead is Mad Jack, the shadow minion, who would willingly do whatever the hooded man asked of him, but deep down, was still the old Mad Jack from before, and a villager.

The Shadow World
3. Wildzoo
5.tp
7. Cyndia
8. Dy
10. DVM

1. Allieh
2. kaydubs
3. Conflagration
4. FFM
5. Devyn
6. O Grady
8. Gwen - Black
9. BI
10 HTML - orange
11. MJ
This is exactly why you need to alternate hands

Damn STL. That was brutal.
Dy, can you glean anything useful from that convo? I'm not seeing anything but basically a confirmation of what the writeup already told us.
There are several styles of the involved parties. I think one is actually you from the language used. Perhaps TP

Can we get an updated player list on this next write up? It is getting hard to figure out who is still around.
Of course, sorry.... I am trying to find colors but its not coming up the way it used to...
Oh man. I totally called that. Even though I actually thought she was just a villager assassin :laugh:
Yes.

Lol ninja'd​
Oh and I finally understand why we weren't allowed to make a separate convo. Thought there might be an intercepting role in the game.
"this is so exciting" reminds me of TP. bold is STL I think

Yes.

Lol ninja'd​
6147938.gif

Nothing about the brutal way I killed you? I was legitimately skeeved out just writing that...
It was a damn fine write up, I enjoyed it thoroughly. If I'm going down I expect it to be as horribly as humanly possible.

I have a strange feeling that cyndia, who is now running on the silly fake time of London time, is probably asleep. I will keep it open until 1:00 pm tomorrow, assuming cyndia checks in before then (otherwise it will be 7:00 pm). Cheers.

Screw it

****unlynch cyndia lynch dvmd****

Ok done with House gifs for now. Might post more tomorrow because they are awesome and make me happy.

STL, you can close the lynch whenever. I can't wait to say "told you so". :)

Anyone else notice that the mod allowed a post death wolf brag, and HTML never posted one.... Mod is displeased....

Reactions: 2 users
I have a strange feeling that cyndia, who is now running on the silly fake time of London time, is probably asleep. I will keep it open until 1:00 pm tomorrow, assuming cyndia checks in before then (otherwise it will be 7:00 pm). Cheers.

Lol yep I am, was asleep at like 8pm last night. Sorry to hold things up, thanks for waiting! ******lynch dvmd*****